9 Days in Bangkok, Thailand

Discussion in 'Travel' started by wolfsbane93, Dec 11, 2017.

1. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

A thousand bucks a day on booze and pussy.

Wow

Striker and James.Master like this.
  2. wolfsbane93

wolfsbane93 Well-Known Member

Yeah that was the burn rate. In all fairness it was booze (buying rounds not just me), pussy, meals, transportation, tips, etc. But pretty fucking ridiculous. I'm still hurting from the trip, I have a feeling it will take a week before I am right.

elade, drifter, BobbyTwoTimes and 2 others like this.
  3. Winston wolf

Winston wolf New Member

I' going to Bangkok middle of this month. May meet a girl there but in case I need backup where do you recommend for meeting gorgeous women? I don' mind paying but want a serious relationship.

4. xrm32

xrm32 Active Member

Im going aswell in a week. Im visiting bangkok and pattaya. Im wondering has anybody been to phuket lately if its worth visiting for a couple of days? Chiang mai is probably off the list.

5. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

I think you need to clarify what you want.
    You want a serious relationship that lasts a week of your trip or you're wife hunting?
    If seriously hunting for a LTR you're going to the wrong country, doing it the wrong way and asking on the wrong forum for advice :D

6. wolfsbane93

agreed, if you are just looking to have a girl for the week...go to any of the party streets and just start bar hopping. Talk to the girls, find one that speaks decent english, tell them what you are looking for. Either they will be interested, or they will have a friend or cousin. Negotiate a daily rate (3K maybe) and go from there. LTR wife finding, hmmmm...very difficult in that short of time and this forum is more for STR and banging out like 5 to 10 chicks in that time frame. I got lucky in a way that the first girl i got was beuatiful, friend of a friend, and actually fun and cool enough where I wanted to spend multiple days with her. I still chat with here on FB Messenger actually and will meet her again for sure next time I go. But...she has a daily rate, she is a business woman at the end of the day, and sends money back to support her family in a small village near Laos border

Else, follow Skins and others advice here and download the dating apps and get cracking at it a couple weeks before you go. Many of those will also be working girls more or less, but it would be good to already have options lined up before you get there. Heck, they may even have a car and can pick you up at the airport.

I dont need the dating apps in Thailand as my buddy lives there and does constant recon. I am also friends with a few bar owners and managers and they have a steady stream of bar girls that come in. One of them wants me to set up with her niece from the country as she wants to marry a Farang. Haha, nope...not jumping into that...but I would be happy to meet her someday and treat her to a good time.

7. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Not trying to come off as a link whore but if I was looking to hit the ground running with good girls in Bangkok I would be searching on Thai Cupid.

There seems to be a higher caliber of female on that site compared to the dating apps which have a lot of hookers, sluts and ladyboys.

Still you need to vet them carefully and take it slow. I wish you luck. Lots of nice girls in Bangkok.

wolfsbane93 and drifter like this.
  8. James.Master

And what’s wrong with sluts, pray tell???

Ghengis, wolfsbane93 and drifter like this.
  9. Skins

Nothing at all! I love sluts. But he's looking for a serious relationship.

James.Master likes this.
  10. James.Master

So now we all know @Skins has a Madonna - Whore complex.
    Note that the OP said nothing about this. He wants a relationship (he seems confused about this) but he never said he won't date a slut. He just said he won't pay for it. The rest is Skins' issues. Hmmm

11. Skins

I don't want to have a long term serious relationship with a whore who's getting drilled by a different dude every night. Is this really a psychological "issue?" Thought that's standard procedure? But hey whatever guys want to do is fine with me. I don't judge.

And I'm certainly not looking for "a woman who is cold sexually but, for example, is good at "wifely" domestic things: cooking, cleaning, homemaking in general, etc. A proper, pure "madonna" type woman who will bear his children."

I don't want a maid, child bearer or a slut. Do we have to choose? Or is it possible to find a happy medium? I'm still not sure.

drifter and Ghengis like this.
  12. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

No we don’t have to choose. When it happens, it happens. We all have different tastes and needs and whatever satisfies the needs of the hour and satiates the ego is good enough to hang on to. We all cannot be as lucky as @James.Master is. No offense to James.

kris_105, Ghengis and James.Master like this.
  13. James.Master

Weird response (even given that I was just teasing). I was very clearly commenting on your use of the word sluts
    How you got from that to dating whores who are banging other men, I've got no idea. I mean yuck <vomit emoji>.

Maybe sluts means a different thing in your country? Here it means a girl that loves sex. she can be monogamous or not. it doesn't mean prostitute

So why skins won't have a serious relationship with a slut (not a whore) is beyond me. I thought it would be a prerequisite for a man like him (or me)

14. James.Master

are you calling my wife a slut? :D:eek::mad:

drifter and wanderluster like this.
  15. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Fuck no. Haha. I wanna live.

drifter and James.Master like this.
  16. James.Master

No she's a slut by my definition. That's why we get along so well. She's just not a whore (a distinction that was confusing my good friend Skins :D)

Tru Gent and drifter like this.
  17. Skins

The OP seems like a complete newb about to get eaten alive out here. I'm just warning him that a lot of the chicks on the dating sites are sluts, whores, easy, loose, promiscuous, etc, whatever word you'd like to use. Not all, but certainly lots of them are juggling a bunch of dudes at once and playing them. So vet them carefully.

Maybe he's fine with that? It's his choice. He can date whatever kind of girl he wants. No problem with me. :)

18. James.Master

OK mate. Was just teasing you. The comment sounded strange. Here's to sluts and to helping the newbs!

Ghengis likes this.
  19. wolfsbane93

Been a while since I bumped this posting. So I did break down and decide to try the Thai Cupid app. A few prospects to begin with, but I am still about 6 weeks out from my jump date. I figure I can maybe make a few new friends on the app, then when I get there try and make a few more. The one chick I was with is not sure she wants to come down to BKK or not...talking about going to work in Korea or something. I have no idea why. I told her she could make some easy money off of me for a few days and then we could figure it out there. Of course, I don't really want to be tied down either.

Been chatting up another one of my friend S's friends on Messenger. She is an ultra hotty and a bit of a dirty girl, so I am sure I will have some serious sexual fun with her. She offered to take me out and see the various tourist sites in BKK. I have yet to see anything else but massage places, bars, and the in betweens of a few hotties legs. Not that I am complaining.

Tips on using Thai Cupid? For now I have a few decent pics and have filled out most of the bullshit. Everyday I go on there and see my matches and pick a few to show interest in, but leave it at that. I thought that once I hit the ground there in Thailand, i can be more active in conversations and setup some dates to meet. i will have to find some suitable spots that have aircon and that are not hooker bars...dont think the chicks would like to meet at some of the places I like to haunt.

20. MaiTaiTime

MaiTaiTime Member

Holy shit, I don't know how some of you guys can power drink like that and get up and do it again. One hard night and I'm fucked the next day.

drifter and Ghengis like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines