About Thailand

Discussion in 'Women' started by Ant, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Ant

Ant Member

I'm glad I'm Found this website

I'm a Asia Man. I’ve graduated from university.
    Its my first time to go overseas. Im kinda interested to go thailand (alone) about 3-4 month from now because they have a night life about women,food and beer.

but I see many people comment how they got scam on Thai about money u know what I mean. so can you help me to recommend about Bangkok. what hotel should I rent? and which place to go? how much money should i bring to go there?
    Im gonna stay about 1-2 weeks in there..
    and I hear there is so much ladyboy in there. can u tell me how to see difference between them?

sorry for my bad english.

Skins likes this.
  2. drifter

drifter Well-Known Member

Ok, Bangkok. Yeah, at first you'll overpay and hit some minor scams. But so what. It happens, it's a few baht, and it's a learning experience. Read the trip reports and you'll be fine. Don't carry too much money on you, most rooms have safes. As to which room, like the Thai girls say, "up to you". There's a ton of rooms in Bangkok and Pattaya. You will be here in high season so book in advance.

How much money to bring, which hotel and where to go depends on what you want. You have to give us some more information. Remember, Bangkok is big, and you're not gonna believe the traffic. So you want to be close to your interests. Even the skytrain isn't that much help since it gets so crowded. Then you're walking in the heat and humidity to and from it. Pattaya is about 30-40% cheaper than Bangkok. Rooms, and girls especially. Food is absurdly low in cost if you're eating Thai. And getting around Pattaya is easy and cheap on the baht bus. Look, you can stay at a high end place, eat Western food only, hit the best clubs, take the hottest girls and spend a fortune. Or not. What do YOU want?

The ladyboys, well 95% of them are easy to spot. All those tests online, you know, the 'Spot The Ladyboy' ones ignore the fact that most of them are tall. If she's in heels, and most are, and is taller than you, odds are she's a ladyboy. Also a lot are more muscular than Thai girls. Thai girl and muscular doesn't belong in the same sentence. The biggest red flag, and within a week it'll be obvious to you is the exaggerated femininity. The way they gesture, play with their hair and walk is a dead giveaway.

I worried about this, a lot, before I got here. But it's not an issue. And if you're ever in doubt, just ask. She'll tell you.

I went through the same worries and overthought the shit out of it. Don't. My single most important piece of advice is don't come for a week or two. Come for a month or two. At least one month. The cost doesn't have to be that much. You've already paid the biggest cost, the airfare. And a room if you take the whole month is usually the same as a couple of weeks stay. You need time here.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Skins, Ant, JohnnyB and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

If you're East Asian the Thai girls are going to rape you, you might even get a bar girl giving it for free hoping to hook you for a relationship!

JohnnyB and Ghengis like this.
  4. Ant

Ant Member

when I see your post I began thinking u are absolutely right about scams,

Since Im still fresh graduate.. from what I see in your post maybe I need to hold my visit to bangkok.. I probably gonna looking for a job first (since I see your reply about 1-2 month to stay) and gonna visit in next year. is 100.000-125.000 baht is enough to stay in thailand for 2 month (include hotel,eat,and to do something naughty)?

I see the ladyboys is easy to spot. from I see on the google its hard to spot the difference between real girl and ladyboys. thanks for your advice.

Also can you compare between bangkok or pattaya (I mean for stay in 2 month). I like nightlife alot, can u recommend me which hotel should I stay ? the cheap one is ok since my budget is limited.

And the last which better to go when low season or the high season? is there any difference about the bar,club,girl on low season?

nah Im not from East but from SouthEast Asia. my skin is not white like East Asian :(, not handsome too like them

5. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Welcome to the forum buddy. Don't worry about scams in Thailand. It's a safe place. (Read my post about scams in Thailand.) Not sure what country you're from but if you're from SEA then you know the typical scams with taxi drivers not using the meter and people over charging for little things. No big deal if you have a little street smarts.

The ladyboy thing is a non issue. I wrote a blog post about it here. Yes there is a shit load of ladyboys but they're not out to trick you. (In my experience.) To me it's painfully obvious who is what but if you're not sure just politely ask them.

You should go to Pattaya. It's cheaper than Bangkok and there's more whores packed into a small area. Nightlife is unreal. 125k baht is plenty for 2 months if you're not getting bottle service and having threesomes every night. Click here to read my post about cheap monthly apartments in central Pattaya.

drifter and Ghengis like this.
  6. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

What's a night out in Pattaya cost if I want to take a group out bottle service non-p4p? And just ball.

7. Ant

Ant Member

Man it took me about 5 hour to read all your post about thailand..so much information for me.. i cant keep it up and probably gonna read once more more slowly..

Like Thing you hate about thai girl.

about dating advice to all men (I absolutely Agree about this part)

About Pattaya location Review

About site like thaifriendly and thai cupid

The Best Sexy Massage in Bangkok ( Sukhumvit Soi 22 called Analisa Massage. ) but when I search in google the review kinda not pleased.

About Kasalong BJ Bar (definitely going there)

Where to meet freelance Hookers in Bangkok ( Climax on Soi 11. Levels on Soi 11. Insanity on Soi 12. Hillary 2 on Soi 4)

How to build muscle fast ( this kinda motivate me to do exercise since im alr ugly enuff and fatty before I go to the thai)

Dress Sharp to get girl (its kinda unlikely me but I will try from now on since Im more introvert , so I dont want to wear something that might stand out)

How To Tell if a Thai Girl is a Hooker ( its open my mind to always ask something, because in my country its kinda rude to ask like that )

How To Meet Thai Hookers Online (Nice Tips u have There)

I Broke a Condom in a Pattaya Hooker ( its kinda made my day. and definitely going to be one of my list too)

Cheap Monthly Apartemen Rental in Pattaya, Thailand (about Nirun Condos)

How To Tell if She's a LadyBoy ( thanks for u advice it will help me on the future)

Common Scams in Thailand ( man thanks for this information)

I alr bookmark all the article about thailand , and will read again in the future when my time is up to go there...
    ==============================================================
    btw about Nirun Condos Apt. did u rent(calling) that apt before u go there or when u go there u visit that apt and ask about rent?

did u not have Bangkok location review? because i search in your site, and didnt find it

when I read all about your article its kinda struck me to stay in bangkok for 1 month and pattaya 1 month.. do u have any suggestion for me to stay? because I want to go Tourist place and to do naughty sometimes...

125k baht is plenty enuff for 2 month. when i see the rent for a month its cheap, and drifter says food is low cost... Can I ask something stupid? how can u not get lost in the city.. I mean when Im thinking about going with MRT I scare i got lost.

Im an Asia Guy.. and my english is not good... I think I will try to improve my English.

Sorry for my bad english..thank you for replying.. I love you guys..

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Skins, Mikefox and drifter like this.
  8. drifter

Lotta questions. That's good. Maybe next time post one or two at a time?;)

When I hit Bangkok I was astounded at the low prices of hotels and food and nightlife. Then after two weeks of friends telling me I HAD to see Pattaya I went there. And it's a LOT cheaper than Bangkok. I'd say 30% cheaper. And it has a far greater amount of nightlife in a walkable city. And the nightlife is 1000 baht short time and 2000 baht long time. So about 30-50% cheaper than Bangkok. Also Pattaya has baht buses. You pay 10 baht (33¢) to go back and forth across the city. And the city is smaller.

And the food... With all the tourism there's restaurants from every country. It's more expensive than Thai food which is $1.35-3 a meal but still far lower than in the West.

So, get your ass over here.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Soni79, Skins, Ant and 1 other person like this.
  9. drifter

Oh yeah, about getting lost. In Bangkok, I got lost all the time. Here in Pattaya, not so much. Here the ocean borders the west. Beach Rd runs one way, north to south. 2nd Road runs one way, south to north. Not too hard. And those baht buses run along both roads constantly.

Skins likes this.
  10. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

@Skins you should feel proud that your website is international and even asian guys are coming to you for advice.

I would say thats quite an achievement!

Skins, drifter, Ghengis and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ant

Ant Member

sorry about a lot question.. its kinda habit of me to ask questin in one post. since in my country u cant double post or else u get banned from forum..
    so i think this forum have the same rule.. sorry :(

thanks man u rlly helping me, gonna note all the thing u say..:) i kinda get the picture of pattaya..

drifter likes this.
  12. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Which country/jail? Yes! I'm nosey.

drifter likes this.
  13. Ant

Ant Member

Indonesia. :(

14. drifter

Cool. Ok now get busy writing a post about Indonesia! How is it for the tourist monger? I want places, prices and names. :)

EDIT: Shit, only a 3 1/2 hour flight!

15. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Don't be shy man and be proud! You came to the right place. The funny thing is, we all want to pillage JKT one day. And you wanna come to BKK? Let's talk about your country first. As @drifter said.

Skins, Khanh and drifter like this.
  16. Ant

Ant Member

if u wanna know about Indonesia . about tourist monger i think Bali is best choose for u. the hotel price between 15-20$ per night in kuta but its a lot cheaper in sanur. and u can rent a bike for 70.000 rupiah 1 day about 5$.

I never do Monger in my country but my friend do it. It is cost 35$-70$ for overnight. (in Bali). depend on u talking if u are a decent guy u might get a little price.

if you want location for monger its Kuta or Sanur. in Kuta u can find streetwalkers from legian street around Poppies lane 2 u can visit Paddy's club, most women will stand in walkway and usually ask if u want massage the prices start from 280.000 rupiah! ( about 25-35$). some girl have a nice looking if you like indonesian style and most are willing to do all kind of naughty extra if u have enough money. my friend do picking 2 hot girl for a cheap price and have a group sex with them. so if you take two girls, you can probably have amazing group sex for only over 60$ a little depend on ur talking.

Sky Garden Club Bali is good too for u who monger with conversation skill, since all foreigner in here, Japan,China,Australia , etc all girl in from other country is here!!

there is so much massage ++ too in Kuta/Sanur just try look since traffic didnt stuck in bali. so u can go anywhere without worry.

Most of all u can get free if u are a Western Man, Like White Skin, Tall and Face (most of girl want to try having sex with a foreigner not for money.. but because they curious.. but they rare). Because in Indonesia, we look Westerner as if we look handsome man in front of us. most of girls in Indonesia like to spend with Western Man.

or u can go to seminyak for more attractive women and classy women but less monger in there. be warned most of Indonesia prostitute didnt wear condom. so if u want wear condom u might as well bring yourself. since they all like to do RAW not scare about going HIV..yikes
    =========================

if u want monger in JKT I cant give u any information about monger but I say this careful in JKT the police in here active. u have to be careful in here. there is a prostitute(Kali Jodo) get caught by governor JKT and got destroyed then the governor build a park in there.

Prostitute in Indonesia is illegal so be careful guys. or else u might get in trouble.

sorry for my bad english.. and sry if my experince didnt help u all..that just my information for u guys..

kokopelli, Skins, JohnnyB and 4 others like this.
  17. Skins

Yes I'm honored to have so many great members from all over the globe.

Mikefox likes this.
  18. Skins

Sounds like you're loving life over there drifter. Good for you man. Now you just need to buy yourself another Jeep there so you can ride up and down beach road with the doors off packed full of Isaan honeys. :cool:

drifter likes this.
  19. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Yeah Pattaya cheaper. But humid as fuck.
    In bkk You don't see me out of good jeans and taylor made shirts. In Pattaya I'm forced into t-shirts and shorts. And for whatever reason that matters to me. I like to feel like a gentleman. Plus you get the more expensive hookers. Same number of access points but more expensive for a reason. Those girls have a certain class that deserves the extra cash.

Plus dating. No comparison at all...

20. lovinglife

lovinglife Member

I haven't made it to Indonesia yet and keep getting scared off Bali because of the bad press Aussies get over there. Is it safe for an Aussie over there?

I've traveled SEA a bit, so I'm guessing there's not much to worry about...?

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines