Angeles City, Philippines - Location Review

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Skins, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

New location review up for Angeles City. Click Here to read it. Please comment below!

I would like to hear what you think about Angeles. Could you live there long term?

2. Raito

Raito Well-Known Member

"The place has its warts". :D

3. Skins

Scabs too. ;)

GuidoSexMachine likes this.
  4. Frank01

Frank01 Member

Nice report, all being well I hope to get out to the Philippines next November, do you reckon 3 or 4 days is enough in Angeles. Hopefully get a bit of action then go off somewhere to do some diving with an occasional bit of pussy, thinking Boracay or Cebu. Had my first experience with this type of thing in Thailand last year, 4 interesting nights in bangkok then off to do legit touristy things after.

Skins likes this.
  5. NoDoubt

NoDoubt Well-Known Member

Another great location review- You've been busy! Thanks for this. I never really had any interest visiting AC... I heard really nothing to do there other than to fuck whores? I love great nightlife, but need something to keep me busy and interested in the day, and heard AC is lacking. Correct? Subic does sound ideal, if the AC Whores would just go down there haha.

Skins likes this.
  6. Skins

You are correct. Nothing to do but drinking and whoring around walking street at night. I feel the same way as you. A dump full of whores isn't that appealing to me. But I had a blast and I'm glad I went. I will go again for sure! But I would prefer living somewhere else long term. Really I'm home working on shit during the day anyways but I still like the option to go for a ride somewhere nice or hit the beach. That's just not happening in Angeles unless you want to ride 1.5 hours.

southernallstars likes this.
  7. Skins

Thanks man. Yeah 3-4 days would be perfect. Just go on an all out bender then escape to a nice beach location and dry yourself out. You can fly direct to Boracay from Clark which is convenient. Or you can take a bus down to Subic Bay which is much faster and cheaper. It's not white sand and blue waters like Boracay but it's much more laid back with hardly any tourists there. No Disneyland vibe and there's some naughty nightlife available.

8. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Nice review. I think you’re being generous with quality of life score.

Skins likes this.
  9. Skins

Haha yeah I almost gave it a 2 but a few things save it. The beach is an hour away and there's an airport. So that's two easy ways to escape. :D

10. Mtland

Mtland Member

A.C. does have a lot going for it. I'm shocked at how much one can live there for.

The Philippines is the worlds best candy store, but also comes with the biggest barrier to entry for us guys under retirement age. >>>>>>> No way to make $$$$! Part of the reason I thought the women literally throw themselves at you is that we are not the average 60yr+ balled, pot-bellied pensioner walking around. The other part being they want rescued from that corrupt country. The cops literally hunt and execute people the moment they show identification. (watch the reuters documentary) I video chat daily with my gf who is a local in Angeles city and half the time the discussion goes down the path of her envisioning herself living in the u.s. and starting a family with me? :eek: I'm mumbling yeah, but thinking how long can I let here ramble this shit when I've only known her for 2 days. Its because she wants out of there. It seemed like all of the tinder matches and half the pros were big time clingers. I plan on getting back over there in the next 3+months, but I would have to b-line it right to Vietnam/China/Korea and teach or come back to a job until I had the internet popping$$.

One of my buddies and past co-workers from the ND oil patch used to go over there all the time and told me it was paradise. I now agree, but he told me you have to make sure you have money from an outside source. Philippines traps guys all the time without an income source and they're fcked!

11. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Can elaborate on this please?

12. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

It's hard to make money there, no teaching jobs because they speak English already, and opening a business has a low success rate because of poverty, corruption, laziness of employees. People rarely leave because of no visa runs, get really comfortable with an LBFM giving them GFE and telling you to creampie her, so they burn bridges back home.

13. Skins

Can't you teach English online these days? I thought there were plenty of options for this. Might take a bit more hustle than just walking into a school but if you can make it happen then why not? Maybe you can do some private tutoring? Or start your own online school and recruit teachers? Shit maybe I'll do that.

14. Frank01

Frank01 Member

Checking out subic bay may be an option, are the busses easy to navigate I know trying to catch a bus in Thailand was pretty much impossible without speaking any thai.

15. Mtland

Mtland Member

Yes I do believe that is a solid option once you get it up and running.

16. Skins

Yeah it's real easy. I used this company. Think I paid 350 pesos one way. It's about 1.5 hours and it's a nice ride.

17. Frank01

Frank01 Member

Thanks for the info!

Skins likes this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines