Aussie Killed at Ruby Club

Discussion in 'Travel' started by tc_pattaya, Feb 12, 2018.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

https://thepattayanews.com/2018/02/...rican-foreigner-popular-northern-pattaya-bar/

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  2. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

Dam, old aussie bloke talking shit gets put down

3. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Legendary Member

Yeah it's a very sad situation. Go on vacation, 1 ends up dead, 1 in the BKK Hilton most likely. What a waste.

Mikefox and tc_pattaya like this.
  4. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

American dude must of given him a hell of a beat down for it to end it to be over in 20 seconds with the damage described.

5. tc_pattaya

There are unconfirmed reports that he stomped on the guy's head after he went down. Right now, the cops aren't saying anything and there is conflicting info flying all over the forums.

6. tc_pattaya

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topi...ight-identified-american-attacker-in-custody/

7. Dazza

Dazza Well-Known Member

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

This is a sad event not just for the poor victim.

In Sydney Australia, we had years of booze filled violence to the stage where people were going up to strangers and king hitting them and killing them as they hit their head on the concrete from the fall. This was about 3-4 years ago. Now we have the strictest alcohol laws in probably the world with all lock out laws, you can’t enter a licenced venue in Sydney after midnight. Each bar/club is packed with security guards that just watch you and the moment you get a little wobbly they kick you out. Can’t order shots after 1am etc. But it has worked in stopping the violence as now there are very few incidents.

I love the lax regards to drunkenness in Thailand, last time I went a couple of Aussie lads I saw jumped on top of the bar and took their pants down and spread their ass cheeks, and shook their cock around. The security guy just whistled at them and told them to get down. You would get arrested in Australia for doing that.

Point is if any more idiots act like this and people die, thailand as we know it may change.

#stopthedickheadswhocanthandletheirbooze

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  8. tc_pattaya

9. BobbyTwoTimes

Not too different these days in America really. The small minority of tools ruin it for everyone.

drifter and tc_pattaya like this.
  10. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

What a tragic story here if all reports are true.

Stomping on a guy's head 15 times and then posing for pictures!? :eek:

That's absolutely barbaric.

Hopefully the bar has CCTV cameras and can help sort everything out.

Mikefox likes this.
  11. tc_pattaya

https://pattayaone.news/en/auto-draft-46/

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  12. Raito

Raito Well-Known Member

Jose, El Cavallero Blanco.

Tbh, wouldn't know what I'd do if I saw a dude chocking the shit out of a woman though.

Both are fucked though. One dead, one finished forever.

The woman must be in awe. I mean, she must be thinking: "My pussy just killed a farang and sent another to prison for a long time."

Soni79 and Mr. Monsay like this.
  13. BobbyTwoTimes

The plot thickens....turns out the murderer already did 5 years for manslaughter in the 1990's

14. BobbyTwoTimes

15. BobbyTwoTimes

Horrible for all involved. As you all know I'm a huge fan of Ruby. It's easily my favorite bar in Thailand. Not to sound callous, but I really hope this blows over soon and they can get on with business as usual.

The frustrating thing is....this kind of bullshit constantly happens all over the world, daily. I've seen so many prudish posts by ignorant people who've obviously never been to Pattaya, saying how dangerous it is, and how they'll never travel there - blah blah blah. Complete bullshit. You've heard others say it and I'll say it again, Pattaya is much safer than any American city, and from what I know those sentiments are echoed across the entire Western World, by those in-the-know.

The feminists and their cucks just loooooove to pick on SEA because it's one of the last refuges that men can go to escape the Nanny States of America/Canada/Europe/Australia.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  16. MaiTaiTime

MaiTaiTime Active Member

I think a lot of places in the world are dangerous late in the evening after people have been drinking for hours. I haven't seen 2 a.m. here at home in years and don't miss it. I go out early and am home safely in bed where violence rarely breaks out.

17. tc_pattaya

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topi...ist-in-pattaya-bar-fight-has-murdered-before/

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  18. Dazza

Dazza Well-Known Member

Let’s say the American confronts the Australian and grabs him to stop choking the woman. Then the Aussie swings a punch at him or whatever, this is where he is probably trying to claim self defense. There is no need to keep stomping on the guys head while he is on the ground

drifter likes this.
  19. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

I guess I'm the only one who found it darkly humorous that some guy chokes out a whore and then immediately gets jumped by a literal murderer lurking in the same bar.

Oh Pattaya, how was life ever interesting before you :D

Mikefox and ryan754326 like this.
  20. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

You never know who you might run in to in a place like Pattaya. Better to just be friendly with everyone.

JohnnyB, drifter and the lockmaster like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines