Best Nightlife in Angeles City, Philippines?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Skins, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I see a lot of you guys love Angeles City. I'd like to know your favorite clubs / bars. Good restaurants too. I know there's a lot there and I don't want to waste money / time on the shitty places.

Any other general advice would be great too. Thanks!

2. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

One main club 'High Society', a walking street and Fields avenue full of freelancers walking around, then for bars I find the sluttiest LBFMs are at Lollipop.

Red Sea restaurant opposite Gossip / HISO.

180 pesos for 1g of Azithromycin at Generika pharmacy opposite Macca's :D

drifter and Skins like this.
  3. Skins

Thanks for the tips. Yes HISO sounds legendary... Hopefully I won't need the meds afterwards. :rolleyes:

drifter likes this.
  4. Mia The Devil

Mia The Devil Well Known Member

This!:D

drifter, jspill and Skins like this.
  5. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

Lollipop is one of the only bars that can give you the pattaya feeling sometimes.

Champagne is a great bar if you hit it on the right days.
    Shooterz can be fun, not sure how it is now after they did the renovations.

La bamba has a super horny midget.

Gecko's can be fun but make sure it's not completely empty when you're there.

Rest is hit and miss.

HiSo is a degenerate shithole, but it's packed with talent. Just don't stay in there for too long if you want to avoid permanent hearing damage and tinnitus.

Skins, Ghengis and drifter like this.
  6. southernallstars

southernallstars Well-Known Member

I like the Gotham Bacon burger in Grand Central hotel, for me the best burger in town, sitting outside there while watching all the bar girls and fls walking by with their bf for the night is more fun than being in the go-go’s.

Kokomos is fun for people watching but most of their food barely edible. The burgers, lasagnas and chicken vodka-lime are okay.

For Korean food the Kimchi Restaurant next to Insomnia night club is very reasonably priced with big portions.

Rishan Village Hotel might be a good stay, it’s walking distance to the action and you can have a monthly rental for 24000 Peso. Internet is a little slow but it’s a clean room. I can also recommend Condotel 950 and Apollonia Hotel if you stay less than a month.

gogo’s : the hottest girls are usually in the Korean owned places but they often have attitude. Dragon Den might be the bar that kind of worked for me anyhow, though it’s quite clearly a Korean bar. Club Xs has dance shows, but the attitude is no good. The girls outside walking street in clubs like nightcruiser or yakusoku have better attitude, within walking street the ones mentioned above are good alongside with some others like Q’s, Shipwrecked, Centauro. The expats living in AC know the places very well and they are usually found in those bars. The Korean owned bars usually have many Korean customers.

Bar-hopping is best done in LOS, but you kind of barhop anyhow since you don’t have much to do.

Generally, just as Skins stated, the bar girls are aggressive in PI and it’s usually the horse-human hybrids who are agressive, the hot girls tend to be stand-offish instead. Some of the hot girls barely appear on stage but hide in the bar or upstairs and pick a customer by themselves rather than getting picked on stage. Isaan girls don’t do that and probably aren’t allowed to.

For younger white dudes like Skins there is no place like hiso, the girls there are hottest in town and quite nice. It’s better to be young to fit in there but sometimes older guys try their luck there too...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    JohnnyB and Skins like this.
  7. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

HiSo is best for semi-pros (poor non pros looking for boom boom and some extra pesos). Perimeter is your go-to area during the afternoon, and it's much cheaper than WS, but the quality can sometimes be lacking. As for WS, go in ALL of the gogos. What one guy may think is a complete waste of time another may think is paradise. The big bars Atlantis, Doll House, Crystal, Club Asia will have the most LBFMs so you're bound to find a cute one there, but they also lack the 3rd world monkey atmosphere that the smaller bars have.

Skins and drifter like this.
  8. Skins

On my way! :cool:

9. Mia The Devil

Check girl with sun tattoo from Gecko. :D

Skins likes this.
  10. Skins

Why? Did you taste that peach Mia? o_O

11. Mia The Devil

Hahaha nah shes funny! Ask Don po. :p

Skins likes this.
  12. DonTravolta

You have a weird taste in women.

Mia The Devil likes this.
  13. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

I always thought the YouTube videos on Club Atlantis had some pretty cute girls in them. Though most of the videos are quite old. Like 5 or 6 years old for some of them.

Is the quality still on par with what these videos show?

The videos are by Mr. Where are you going

14. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

I've seen some ya, the big bars have a party on Sunday evening called Who Let the Dogs Out and you see a lot of hot ones at those events. I really don't go into the big bars all that much aside from that event, I typically prefer the smaller bars. The big ones are great for the wow factor though. Seeing all that snapper on one stage is impressive the first time around, especially if you're arriving from the West.

Skins and the lockmaster like this.
  15. Skins

Atlantis is once of the best I've seen thus far. Crazy set up with semi circle seating and two floors of whores. It's like an opera houses haha. Mongering in AC is much cheaper than Manila too! I get the appeal now.

southernallstars and drifter like this.
  16. Skins

Which ones? The ones on Fields? I heard it's cheaper there but they look like dilapidated old buildings full of shagged out skanks.

Angeles is fun but man, quality of life would skyrocket if they got rid of all the jeepneys and trikes.

17. DonTravolta

That's what I love the most about it... its complete shithole vibe

18. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

You had me at, “super horny midget.“

Skins, maxpower and Ghengis like this.
  19. Mia The Devil

Guess you haven't seen the slummy neighborhood. :D Nah cant remove those yet, if they do its like cutting out their way of living. Which is going to turn out bad, they already have "pickpocket kids" on the loose.

I love those sketchy looking trike drivers, they watched my car parked in a dark place, nothing bad happened, they are all fine.

The little ones doing trick or treat on halloween were bad enough that you'd call the place out-of-control-hell-hole.o_O

But still... Nothing can be worse than seeing @brockstar pick a girl with huge cow tits in one of the perimeter bars.:eek:

20. southernallstars

southernallstars Well-Known Member

wow, he’s finally made it!

Yeah, many girls prefer AC despite the lower rates since their cost of living is much lower than in Manila, too.

The sheer numbers of them...must be next to Pattaya, but more fls than there.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines