agoda banner ad hotel

Bringing a Whore to Sihanoukville

Discussion in 'Women' started by FlyingTomato, Jan 6, 2017.

1. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

So Ive been in Vietnam a couple of months. Spent a while with a nice girl but that's kind of fizzled out (my fault - I had a little excursion to meet a mate in Pattaya. She's not a stupid girl she knows all about The girls there and I wasn't going to lie to her).

So been on my own for a while now and getting no action apart from a visit to one of the Tam Quats near Tay Ho in Hanoi. To be honest I've been put off the mongering scene in Vietnam by many of the posts on SMP which all seem to agree Vietnamese hookers give lousy service and will rip you off given half a chance.

So to the point of the post? Decided to check out Sihanoukville. Gather from Skins blog that there is plenty of places that an old timer like me can find girls at reasonable prices. However I must admit I'm also a bit but offby reports here and elsewhere of punters getting drugged and robbed or just mugged on the street at night.

Anyway I landed in Phnom Penh today en route and mentioned to taxi driver I was heading to Sihanoukville. Straightaway he asks if I want to take lady with me. He suggests he'll take me to a "restaurant" this evening where there will be a selection of young ladies. I can have a few drinks and a meal. Chat to them. He reckons the girls will be keen to take a short holiday by the beach so may actually be cheaper than picking up girls down there. Also I like the GFE thing rather than shagging a bunch of different girls. Also should to some extent address my safety concerns. Obviously the girl could rob me at the apartment but at least I'd have some chance of comeback via the restaurant or the taxi driver (I've got his mobile).

I'm thinking if I get on with one of the girls tonight and she's a decent looked (and we can agree a price) I'll go for it. I've already booked a decent apartment which should be ideal.

What do you guys think ?

Manitoba and Skins like this.
  2. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

I smell a rat.

Taxi drivers are the most notorious & unscrupulous hustlers out there. Especially in PP. Why do you think he is so eager to introduce you to one of his ladies? Out of the goodness of his heart? Bullshit. He is up to something and you sound like the type of guy that he preys on. Older, from out of town & seeking more intimate company... No offense. What good is a mobile number anyways? And so what if you know where the restaurant is, what are you going to do, go back and storm the place? Good luck with that.

Politely decline his offer, stick to shagging random women and keep your valuable safe. They are up to something, do you think you can just pick up a girl from a brothel, excuse me, 'restaurant', have her accompany you and expect everything to be hunkydory? It doesn't work that way.

Ghengis, kris_105, Skins and 2 others like this.
  3. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I seem to remember a story, possibly on this site, that started exactly as you describe, and it didn't end well.
    Stay away, find your own girl, and find a new one when you get to sihanoukville. Taking a girl you don't know to a different city is a bad idea.

Ghengis, kris_105, Skins and 2 others like this.
  4. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

I agree with this. He is up to something. At best, he might get a commission which is okay. However, at worst......(insert a bad situation here).....

Are you ready to play a gamble and face that bad situation? Exactly!

5. bobdobbs

bobdobbs Well-Known Member

What are you doing? Go to one of the girly bars and pick out a girl that juices your lizard and go. They're 40 bucks until the morning and you don't need to tip them. Why screw around with some taxi driver? The only word you (and they) need to know is No.

Skins and swissghost like this.
  6. FlyingTomato

Well I assume the taxi driver is looking for a fat tip from me and possibly some commission from the other side. Just like taxi drivers taking punters to whore houses in any city in the world.

So I don't see as I'm taking any bigger risk than if I'd picked any other cabbie and asked him to take me to the nearest knocking shop.

I appreciate the warnings though guys. If I go I'll be on my guard (and carrying little worth stealing)

LadLife and Skins like this.
  7. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

You really don't need a taxi driver to find a whore in PP. Enlisting his services would just make the price go up, at best... These are people who take advantage of gullible tourists such as yourself for a living. While you may see it as a convenient way to find women his thinking is something like this: "Older man, rich. He no have wife, he so lonely. I be nice him show him a lot place boom boom and see he smart or not. He no smart no good business. Lucky for me. I show lady sexy know how to make man feel good. He no know price, I tell him more. He no smart we steal money feed family. He angry no problem, this Cambodia. He same all other tourist, he think he special but he same. He smart I make him buy food drink me, charge money go taxi. Cannot lose. I am so lucky have foreigner go with me."

Wait until you get to PP. You will see what I mean. The place is crawling with touts that have the moral standard of an alley cat. The place is teeming with working women. Just go around by yourself. Talk to some of the EXPATS that live there. They are easy to spot and they can show you the ropes. When in doubt, never trust a taxi driver in Asia. Especially one that promises you carnal pleasures. I can't believe I even have to explain this, it's like the most obvious thing ever.

kris_105, LadLife, Skins and 2 others like this.
  8. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Hahahaha. :)

swissghost likes this.
  9. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Agree with everyone else here. You should just scout for your own broad. Best case scenario is you will over pay and the taxi driver will get a commission. Worst case scenario is the broads are working with the taxi driver. She drugs you, he goes in to rob you. Maybe you die from the drugs. Nice huh?

Honestly I wouldn't even bring a broad from Phnom Penh to Snooky. Yes Phnom Penh has a much bigger pool of women to choose from but trust me, there's enough to go around in Sihanoukville... Have your fun in Phnom Penh then go down to Snooky solo. You can find a girl easily there and if you want to swap her out for another then that's easy as pie. No pressure. Life is good.

Firehazard is right. The taxi drivers in SEA are the absolute worst. If you think this guy is looking out for your best interests you are mistaken!

Have fun and keep us posted on your trip. :cool:

swissghost, wanderluster and Manitoba like this.
  10. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

Ditto
    ... All of the above. Skip middle men, not needed at all in SEA.

11. FlyingTomato

Well nothing bad happened. No set up and actually restaurant was just that, not a brothel. However he was just gonna call up random whores for me to check out. No point in that's , so I told him know thanks.

The young girl running the restaurant was very sweet and he said she might be interested. However though she came and had a drink with us we never got round to discussing a deal so she obviously wasn't that interested (couldn't see why she could just walk away from restaurant anyway).

So no result but nothing lost. A few dollars to taxi driver for his time and I'd bought his meal and drinks (dirt cheap).

Off to Snooky very shortly. Any tips on avoiding getting drugged/mugged there ?

12. bobdobbs

bobdobbs Well-Known Member

Do not order mixed drinks, beer only, and watch them open it and serve it to you. Don't go to the men's room and leave your unfinished beer on the table, and drink it when you return.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    swissghost, Manitoba and Skins like this.
  13. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

Dam it sounds like it's more stress than it's worth to bust a nut

swissghost and wanderluster like this.
  14. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Be careful in Cambodia. Lot's of heavy drug use as they are cheap and readily available. Powerful drugs too like different painkillers, tranquilizers, hallucinigins, etc.

And yes...........there was a story on this site about some dude's dad getting drugged at a bar and being laid up for days afterwards.....

@ryan754326 ...........wasn't this you??

swissghost and Skins like this.
  15. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

If you have the money............and want to take a girl somewhere. I suggest you pick out a girl from Pattaya then take her to Koh Chang for 4 or 5 days. It will be a little more expensive than Sihanoukville, but maybe a little safer that way. Koh Chang is a really laid-back place. Not much going on for the solo traveler, but perfect for couples. When I was there, I saw a few different guys that had brought their girl from Pattaya. I wish I had done the same. As there wasn't much of a beer bar scene on Koh Chang. :(

Another plus would be you have some recourse with the bar in Pattaya. So the girl would be less likely to rip you off. At least that is how I understand the girly bars to work in Thailand. Supposedly the girls are tested and less likely to give you trouble because you can go back to the bar to complain?? Right?

Skins likes this.
  16. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Yes, it was. I recommend you avoid the hospital in sihanoukville.

17. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

It's not so bad... Plenty of people go and have a great time with no issues whatsoever. Just be smart and avoid the obvious shit like leaving your drink unattended, being out numbered by whores in your room, dealing with sketchy ass taxi drivers.

Remember these people are dirt poor and there's really no police presence there so it is like the wild west of SEA. There is something fun about that though. It's certainly not for everyone but I say it's worth a look. You might like it.

18. FlyingTomato

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Thanks

19. FlyingTomato

As I mentioned I was in Pattaya last month and a bar girl I saw a couple of times was keen for me to take her back to Vietnam with me. That wasn't a goer at the time but going somewhere like Koh Chang could work next time I'm in Pattaya. Thanks for the suggestion

Skins likes this.
  20. FlyingTomato

As I mentioned I was in Pattaya last month and a bar girl I saw a couple of times was keen for me to take her back to Vietnam with me. That wasn't a goer at the time but going somewhere like Koh Chang could work next time I'm in Pattaya. Thanks for the suggestion

dating in asia