Bringing a Whore to Sihanoukville

Discussion in 'Women' started by FlyingTomato, Jan 6, 2017.

1. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

Well I have done my research (largely on here - thanks Skins and all contributors. SMP is a great resource and the regular contributors talk sense, not the bullshit you see so often elsewhere). So why do I ask ? Guess just looking for confirmation of my conclusions. I'm naturally pretty cautious (not got the balls to go steaming into things like Skins ) and though I've been punting in the UK for a while SEA is a whole different ball game.

Incidentally, went down to Serendipity last night at about 11pm. As Skins said in his blog a few FLs walking around, but the actual beach front bars very quiet and no WGs that I could spot. I was about to head home but spotted small bar on road right next to entrance to the beach which looked much like the open bars in Pattaya (a few expats and bar girls in). One real cutie who was getting all the attention and a couple of girls in mid thirties. Mamasan was stunning but presumably not available. Ended up taking one of the older girls short time. She was sweet, spoke reasonable English and gave a very decent unrushed GFE. $10 barfine and $25 for her , more than happy with that.

Skins likes this.
  2. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Damn. That's cheap. Keep us posted on how things work out down there. I'd like to check out Sihanoukville sometime myself. The prices sound great. Let us know what you think about the overall quality vs quantity available. This is the high season. So I would think it's fairly busy there.

Skins likes this.
  3. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I think $20 short times are the norm. Had a cutie from the beach bars for $20 a pop, no bar fine and she was very good looking in my opinion. No drugs. Didn't even drink alcohol. She wanted to stay with me forever I think haha. She would cling to me every time I saw her at the bars and I had to politely tell her... Hey babe, I'm trying to play the field a bit... See you later. ;)

I'd say Snooky is worth it look. Hey how about a SMP group ride for Tet. I'm thinking of getting the fuck out of here. Me, you, @firehazard and @White Tiger can ride down to Snooky on our motorbikes. :cool:

4. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention that. I've been talking with some of my teacher friends about going somewhere for Tet. Shihanoukville was mentioned. I've been thinking about a quick trip to Singapore, or Malaysia as well. Found a few $100 round trip flights there on VietJet. :)

Not sure I could last that long on a bike. If I go to Snooky.......it will probably be by bus. Or shell out for a private taxi. :D

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  5. Skins

It is a long ass ride... I've done it before. You need to stay in a few cities along the way. If you don't have time to waste then just bus to Phnom Penh and taxi to Sihanoukville. Enjoy your holiday. :cool:

wanderluster likes this.
  6. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

He's a pussy Skins. Forgive him.

7. Skins

Well he's on a schedule. He doesn't want to spend a day of his precious holiday sleeping in some shitty guest house in Rach Gia with a group of random guys. But it is a fun little adventure riding down there. :cool:

wanderluster likes this.
  8. wanderluster

Justify all you can. He is still a pussy who calls himself a cockmaster.

9. Skins

Are you drunk Wander? Is it Whiskey time in Varanasi? :)

wanderluster likes this.
  10. wanderluster

Yes it is. But I ain't drunk yet. ;)

Skins likes this.
  11. Skins

I'm drinking again and I love it! Four beers deep already. Fuck all these sober pussies! :p

Manitoba, dangnomad and wanderluster like this.
  12. wanderluster

FUCK'em all. I love drinking.

dangnomad and Skins like this.
  13. Skins

7 beers last night. 7 beers tonight. Feels good to be back man...

Manitoba, dangnomad and wanderluster like this.
  14. wanderluster

One half bottle down. Couldn't feel better myself.

Manitoba and Skins like this.
  15. wanderluster

Let's TALK now. Be a man!

16. Skins

7 beer limit bro. I got shit to do tomorrow.

#CuckLife

Manitoba and wanderluster like this.
  17. wanderluster

Haha. One last one. Cmmon

18. Skins

I got a cold beer in one hand and my hard cock in the other. Having a wank to @flashman 's girlfriends picture.

Manitoba and wanderluster like this.
  19. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

He'll, I must get the hang of this technology. I thought I'd already posted on this but it ain't there. Usually I end up posting the same thing 3 times (this after 30 years working as an "IT professional".

Anyway I'll now give you the short version.

Went to check out the complex of girlie bars next to the Golden Lion roundabout. Maybe 25 bars , 3 - 5 girls in each bar. No standout stunners. Mainly 6 - 7 s. Some I'd exclude as just too young for me.

Bought a few girls drinks :-

1) Late thirties MILF. Really pretty face. Sweet girl. On her period !
    2) Looked about 18. Cute. Turns out she's 22 and running the bar !
    3) Dark skinned girl. late 20s ? New to game and shy. Doesn't suck cock !
    4) Now at different bar. Another MILF. Another mamasan !
    5) Cute very slim. I also initially thought too young but actually 31. Just about clinching deal with her and then she tells me she is just ending period ! No DATY and no boom boom !

In end I actually took 5 back to my place. She was a sweet , pretty girl with decent English. So paid $10 barfine and $20 for her for what turned out to be an hour fooling around in shower and on my bed finishing up with fairly minimal BJ turning into HJ.

Not the best punt of my life but many worse ways to spend an evening and all in I'd only spent about $50.

20. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

Just curious: Why do you like Tet so much? Leading up to it, the good girls are too busy to meet up, and during it, the good girls and pros all go to their hometowns, so there ain't a lot of available action. Is it just the relative peace and quiet you like?

Skins likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines