Bringing a Whore to Sihanoukville

Discussion in 'Women' started by FlyingTomato, Jan 6, 2017.

1. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

Understandable. I, however, have been getting this shit lately:

[​IMG]

BTW, "come your home" is code for "suck your cock". At least in my mind. :D

wanderluster likes this.
  2. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Tet sucks.

@FlyingTomato I think I know that bar you mentioned before. Tiny little bar right before the Serendipity beach? The "mamasan" sure is a stunner... Petite, thin legs, caramel skin, gorgeous smile. She's the owner of that place and she has 2 kids believe it or not. Body still tight as fuck! God I love little skinny broads...

I didn't shag her but I would like to. I think she would be available if you were there for a while and you had a little game. (money) haha

3. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

Yes that's the one (bar and lady). Don't know if she'd look at someone as old as me but if I'd been staying in town she'd have been worth investing a bit of time and a little cash on.

Skins likes this.
  4. Skins

@FlyingTomato I need an update on Sihanoukville if you don't mind. Are you still there?

1. Is it crowded with lots of tourists or still kind of sleepy? It was rainy season when I went and it was pretty quiet. I think it's high season right now, correct? Is it mostly back packers? Punters? Bus loads of Chinese gamblers? When I was in Snooky it had a real small town vibe. Traffic was light at all hours. Man I could go for that right now... Beaches, light traffic, cheap friendly whores. :)

2. Did they tear down the bars on the beach? Last year there was this big commotion about the government kicking all those businesses off the beach. They had a set amount of time to get the fuck out before the bulldozers came. What's Serendipity beach look like now?

3. Any chance you went to the market or grocery store there? Is there even a proper grocery store in that city? I ate at the little restaurants every meal but I was thinking of hanging out there for a month or two and hitting the gym hard. Need some proper supplies for the clean bulking diet.

New Year is coming here soon and I have a visa run coming up anyways so I'm thinking of checking out Koh Rong island, but basing myself in Snooky. Live that beach bum lifestyle for a few weeks, or more...

swissghost and wanderluster like this.
  5. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

This is already starting. I've read several reports on Facebook now about foreigners losing a bit of cash. If you are in Vietnam right now......DON'T carry much money in your wallet while you are out riding around!

Skins likes this.
  6. FlyingTomato

Hi Skins

Not there now. I just stayed 4 nights. Long enough to drain my balls before heading up to Siem Reap for a dose of culture before heading on to Chiang Mai to hire a bike and hunt down some hairpin bends (from your blog sounds like I shouldn't have any trouble hunting down pussy either).

In Sihanoukville I stuck pretty much to Serendipity. Quite busy there. A mixture mainly of backpackers and couples. Traffic was fairly busy but nothing like HCMC or Hanoi. I hired a scoot and was perfectly happy riding around.

Still loads of bars on the beach at Serendipity. Most were pretty quiet with just a couple of them with the backpacker crowd in. I may not have your expert eye for mongers and WGs. I only share and hour or two down there after 11pm. 2 definite WGs and 2 or 3 probables. A few blokes on there own in the bars but didn't see anyone there with a WG in tow.

The girlie barccomplex by Golden Lion roundabout was pretty quiet. Way more girls than punters. However as I posted it turns out not all girls are available (at least not for me !).

Really couldn't say about supermarkets etc. but it's a big town. If you've got a bike there must be places you can get to

Hope that helps a little

Skins likes this.
  7. Skins

Thanks for the report. I enjoyed my short stay in Sihanoukville, but it's not a place I'm in any big rush to get back to. My one big regret is not visiting the islands down there. They look stunning and I want to check them out before they develop them too much. Might make a trip down there soon.

8. FlyingTomato

Didn't get to the islands but a few people told me that they were the real attraction in the area (I still think it's the cute mamasan). Sihanoukville itself had some deserted white sand beaches not far away , just a few miles up the coast from the port (did a bit of a tour on the scoot) but spoiled by litter and crap washed in from the sea.

Incidentally I was also told there's a bug going around the islands at the moment affecting a lot of tourists.

Skins likes this.
  9. Skins

Yeah all the trash is unfortunate. Hopefully they learn how to manage that in the near future.

Good tip about the bug going around... That's not good. Don't need that shit right now. But with all the dirty shit I'm up to I must have a bullet proof immune system at this point. ;)

Manitoba and FlyingTomato like this.
  10. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

I'll go for 3.. always happy to mentor a virgin throat :) so where is this place again?

wanderluster likes this.
  11. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

You have a wife. Remember??? HAHA

Skins and Manitoba like this.
  12. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

I do I do. Hence the reason why it's important for me to impart my knowledge and experience not just verbally but deep throatedly so others too can benefit.

wanderluster and Ghengis like this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear