Crypto Currency - Who's into this?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Jul 5, 2017.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

2. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I'm surprised the banking cartels / big governments allow this crypto shit. I figured at some point they would come together and decide to take them out.

3. tc_pattaya

At first, some governments said it wasn't really a currency and would never take off, then they tried to ignore it, and now they are trying to monitor and control it. Some see the open nature of the blockchain as a potential way to track all economic transactions, which is hard to do with cash. Bitcoin is designed so that the blockchain can be maintained on any home PC, they would have to shut down the Internet to get rid of it. The one thing they could do is ban exchange between fiat and crypto currencies, but I doubt they would do that.

Skins likes this.
  4. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

5. maxpower

maxpower Well-Known Member

Skins likes this.
  6. tc_pattaya

Skins likes this.
  7. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

Skins and tc_pattaya like this.
  8. Skins

Crazy shit. I said it in the WeChat thread. If they want you, they can find you. We're all being watched. Only way to stay off the grid is to chuck all your electronics into a lake and go live in a wooden hut somewhere.

tc_pattaya likes this.
  9. Skins

Really interesting stuff. I think there's still time to get into this before the general public embraces it. Then it could shoot through the roof.

10. tc_pattaya

Came across this documentary on Netflix. It's a good overview of the history, technology and players involved. One of the interviewees is film maker Alex Winter aka Bill S Preston from Bill & Ted.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5033790/

Skins likes this.
  11. Skins

I see bitcoin fell from $4,900 to $4,200. Might be a good time to dip my toes into this world. Currently researching opening up a wallet.

12. tc_pattaya

13. Skins

I'd like to see a strong correction so I can buy in then ride the next wave. :) I do think crypto currencies are here to stay. I just don't know which ones... Some of them will fail for sure. I'll probably just buy bitcoin and hold long term.

14. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

It takes 2 mins to open an exodus.io wallet. Do it right now bitcoin is $4040, OMG and QTUM are cheap too, I'd buy those. Everything dropped a bit with some fake news coming out of China this week, it will just go up again once that passes.

Skins likes this.
  15. Skins

Awesome thanks. Was just reading your article about the exodus wallet.

16. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Damn. Just checked the price of OMG.

2 months ago it was worth $0.50 usd

Now it's over $11 usd

Skins likes this.
  17. tc_pattaya

18. tc_pattaya

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jamie-dimon-thinks-bitcoin-fraud-233951191.html

19. evo

evo Well-Known Member

What website do you recommend to buy Bitcoin for people in Thailand?

I use and prefer Coinbase, but they don't work in Thailand.

20. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Yes that was the documentary i watched, quite interesting

tc_pattaya likes this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines