agoda banner ad hotel

Do I Go Down ?

Discussion in 'Women' started by FlyingTomato, Nov 1, 2016.

1. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

As a newbie in SEA I need to know do you guys go down on hookers over here ? If I see a pussy I find it very hard to resist diving in there.

2. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I do not. Unless I've been drinking Tequila. Then I tongue the bitch clit to ass crack. :p:p:p:eek::oops::(

Seriously though, I advise against it. But hey, whatever floats your boat brother... I would take a good look at it with the lights on before going to town.

I had a few wild times when I was wasted but usually I rubber up with hookers. No kissing or pussy licking. Just pump them and throw them out.

Bare back BJ's are OK. :cool:

3. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Well-Known Member

Gargling with Listerine or Iodine can help deal with nasty bacteria but there is still a lot of viral stuff that you can get, so wouldn't really recommend it. Oral cancers are increasing in men, thought to be due to HPV.

4. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Normally I do not as well. There was one hooker who I used to repeat with that I did a few times. I don't mind kissing them. I always make them brush their teeth and gargle with mouthwash when we get back to my room. So I usually feel ok about it. :)

5. FlyingTomato

FlyingTomato Active Member

I get the message friends and guess I really should take your advice. Obviously I am paying for them to pleasure me but my thing is GFE so what turns me on is plenty of kissing and having a sweet pussy sat on my face. Guess I'm gonna have to find myself a good girl (and maybe the odd hooker to unload with before I do)

Ghengis, Stafford, Pig_Benis and 2 others like this.
  6. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I say fuck it, do what feels good. Unless the girl is a rough looking street walker from the bad part of town, I usually find myself nose deep, it's part of the experience as far as I'm concerned. You could easily get an STD from a good girl too.

7. Skins

As a man with a taste for pussy I salute you my friend. But for me, the whole reason I love to eat pussy is I like the fresh ones. A petite innocent 19 year old college girl with a big hairy bush. You just know there's very low mileage on that snapper. I'll tongue that pussy for 30 minutes straight.

But some worn out Nana hooker who's already had a few short times that night with @wanderluster and his buddies?? No thanks. Pussy probably tastes like durex rubbers and sweaty Indian nut sacks. :eek:

8. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

God damn! Don't go saying things like that, you'll ruin the fantasy. Even the dirtiest hooker is a farm fresh virgin in my mind, once she gets through my hotel room door.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bug chaser or anything like that, but if it looks and smells clean, I pretty much have to eat it. Besides, for all she knows, my dick that she's sucking was in another girls pussy a few hours before, so I figure it evens out.

drifter, Ghengis, Manitoba and 3 others like this.
  9. White Tiger

White Tiger Well-Known Member

As long as it passes the smell test, i'm in there. Both pussy and ass. Throat cancer would be a great excuse to blow my savings on booze, drugs and whores and then jump off a building. Just make sure she scrubs up first to get the big chunks of lube and strange jizz outta there. Then chow down like you're a fat kid and she's a nice piece of yellow cake.

Ghengis, Manitoba, Stafford and 6 others like this.
  10. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Fat kid.

Yellow cake.

LOL

Stafford, White Tiger and Skins like this.
  11. Skins

LOL you're a sick fuck! Honored to have you on board. :)

12. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Well-Known Member

Some of these Thai girls with local boyfriends are letting them raw dog it, so something else to think about while you're down there :eek:

Manitoba, wanderluster and Skins like this.
  13. Skins

Fever Flange. :D

14. Stafford

Stafford Active Member

This is the funniest shit I've read in awhile!! Needed a good laugh !!
    Just gotta give em the old scratch n sniff test ! But yeah best to try and avoid going down on hookers really!

Manitoba and Skins like this.
  15. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

I've never been into eating piss clams, even if it's a non pro. Blow jobs are different, our peckers are much easier to clean. Cleaning out a woman's pussy is like cleaning out a floor drain. :D

16. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

I get them on all fours and tongue the asshole and clit a bit if it's all nicely presented, depends on the girl. Just avoid contact with your lips, which is easier when they're in doggy.

Ghengis and Skins like this.
  17. Stafford

Stafford Active Member

Haha can't beat a good rimming !!!

18. surferdude

surferdude Active Member

Ill punani motorboat and exchange saliva with any fresh and clean innocent sideline girl, but hardcore Nana types I only fuck wearing a plastic tent

19. Skins

Agreed. I've bare backed my fair share of club sluts who are probably high risk, but for the hard core 'several short times a day' pros I rubber up. Have to draw the line somewhere.

20. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Same here. Never been into eating pussy. It was different with my ex fiance tho. She wanted it sometimes and I had to oblige to get a blow job to completion:oops:

Skins likes this.
dating in asia