Eastern Europe vs Latin America vs South East Asia? SMP Smack Down!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Skins, Dec 18, 2016.

?

What Region is BEST For The Single Man?

1. Eastern Europe

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Latin America

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. South East Asia

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

New blog post up! Let's discuss which region is the ultimate Single Man's Paradise!

Read The Post Here. Please VOTE and comment below! :cool:

kris_105 likes this.
  2. Skins

SEA STARTS WITH A STRONG LEAD!

wanderluster likes this.
  3. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Dude! You are making more and more English language mistakes in your texts lately. What the fuck is going on? I'm not trying to pull your legs man. Just telling you how things are. I hope you're not doing it in your eBooks. Cheers brother!

4. Skins

Oh for fucks sake wander what is it now? :rolleyes: I'm not perfect but I'm getting my point across right?

I'm not writing the next great American novel here. I'm hammering out some posts for a few bucks and moving on with my day. Cut me some slack ok.

drifter and kris_105 like this.
  5. wanderluster

It just repels eBook readers man. It does. Just saying from my experience. Do you want to make money or not? Up to you bro. It's different when you write a blog post or in a forum. But eBooks?? :rolleyes:

Skins likes this.
  6. Skins

Thank you. I will try to improve.

wanderluster likes this.
  7. wanderluster

You always know that you're more than welcum. ;)

8. Skins

I will find you in Varanasi. Beat you over the head with my kindle. :mad::mad::mad:

wanderluster likes this.
  9. wanderluster

Cum'on if you cummin' goddamnit. Cum'on. I await your cummin' in Varanasi.

10. Skins

DAMN SEA FOR THE WIN!!!

11. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

SEA wins because the overall safety of the region. I think the women in Latin America are hotter, but it's well known that certain parts of certain Latin American countries are verrrry dangerous. Not only that, but the local men are quite macho and with beer flowing that can lead to hairy situations.

drifter and Skins like this.
  12. Skins

Totally agree. I will get over there one day. Mexico seems really interesting. But it seems like you always have to be on guard. You can't beat a city like Bangkok where you can roam around drunk and alone at 3am with no worries.

13. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

SEA is the best place for women but it's great to hone your skills with Latinas before enjoying Asian delights. When you're able to handle a Latina's fiery temper then you can handle anything. Once you've survived a relationship with a Latina it's all downhill from there.

Skins likes this.
  14. ezinho

ezinho Well-Known Member

I voted for SEA too, but in my opinion they are two completely different areas of the world, so it's hard to directly compare them both. Overall, SEA is better for the single man, but in a perfect world, I would just clone myself and send one of me to South America, and then the other one to SEA!

No idea about EE, I have no desire to go there for some reason...

Skins likes this.
  15. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

If I were rich: EE.
    If I were in my present state: SEA

Skins likes this.
  16. Skins

It's no secret I love Asian broads but nothing compares to the passion and affection you get from a Latina. My god they are amazing. My ex from Puerto Rico was the only chick I was ever truly in love with. She was awesome!

I'm hoping that Filipina broads are a good compromise between Asian and Latina. Mmmmm sounds perfect.

17. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

In SEA I can wake up in the morning, log on Tinder, get 50 matches in 1 hour, chat them up and maybe even have a date or two by the end of the day.

How does South America compare?

patreon banner ad meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online