Everything Booked.

Discussion in 'Travel' started by drifter, Jun 8, 2017.

1. drifter

drifter Well-Known Member

Damn. There's a Boots pharmacy a third of a mile from me! And there's one at Terminal 21. In my defense, Terminal 21 is INSANE! Gotta go back now I know the basic layout.

Skins and tc_pattaya like this.
  2. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Spent a lot of time at Terminal 21 myself. They have a good movie theater, food court in the basement, and the Starbucks is good for hanging out and chatting with the locals.

Skins and drifter like this.
  3. drifter

Yes. I'd like to be within easy walking distance of Terminal 21. @Skins mentioned the Liberty Place Apartments. They're maybe a couple of blocks away. I'd have the advantage of a great mall and Soi Cowboy nearby. I'll have to check out Soi Cowboy first to see if it's up to my high standards of degeneracy. I.e. Hot women of negotiable virtue.

4. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Nana and Cowboy are pretty close to each other. It's a few minutes by sky train or cab, you can even walk it in 10 minutes. I like the Terminal 21/Asoke area since the sky train and MRT subway cross there, but Nana is probably more fun these days.

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  5. drifter

Yeah but if I keep coming to Nana everyday it's gonna blow out every fuse I have.

Ghengis and wanderluster like this.
  6. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

I offered you beer on a previous visit when you were also in bkk and you turned me down, like you did everyone. We have tried dude.

And yes, it would be epic with just me.

7. benzstar

benzstar Member

@drifter - so may I safely assume that you're here and enjoying yourself?

What action?

drifter likes this.
  8. drifter

Oh yes. This is even better than I imagined.

Frequent prayer meetings. Well, someone's on their knees anyway.

9. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Was I in BKK during that meet up? I don't think so. If the SMP founding members were all hanging out on Nana I would have been there.

drifter likes this.
  10. Ghengis

Ghengis Well-Known Member

And you haven't even been to Pattaya yet.

drifter likes this.
  11. Skins

What's your price range? I just thought of another cheap place that is right on the steps of the Asoke BTS station. But it's hidden and hard to explain. I can make a map if you're interested. Cheap, very basic, excellent location, they wanted three months min.

drifter likes this.
  12. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

I'm talking about my first visit. The one I emailed you a picture of my date with a flower in her hair. This was pre-forum.

13. drifter

$300-800. Depends. That is a nice location. Close to Nana and Terminal 21. Just a decent basic room is fine. As long as there's air conditioning.

God, I love this place.

14. benzstar

benzstar Member

God, I love this place.[/QUOTE]

@drifter sounds like you're having a ball

Obviously no regrets. Cut me in on some of the action lol

I'll be around for a cold beer soon !

drifter likes this.
  15. drifter

@drifter sounds like you're having a ball

Obviously no regrets. Cut me in on some of the action lol

I'll be around for a cold beer soon ![/QUOTE]
    I can't imagine how any man wouldn't love this place. And it's low season so the bars are dead early in the week. Hence a lot of girls willing to negotiate. And girls who in high season wouldn't be interested at this time are.

So come on in, the water's fine.

Ghengis and tc_pattaya like this.
  16. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]
    I can't imagine how any man wouldn't love this place. And it's low season so the bars are dead early in the week. Hence a lot of girls willing to negotiate. And girls who in high season wouldn't be interested at this time are.

So come on in, the water's fine.[/QUOTE]
    Gotta love that!

ryan754326 and drifter like this.
  17. Skins

That price range will get you into Trendy Condominiums on Soi 13. Check them out. You can walk in or you can check some ads on Craigslist.

drifter likes this.
  18. drifter

Thank you. It'll probably be at least a few months before I go that route. So far I don't know what I'm doing more than one day ahead.

Skins likes this.
  19. Skins

Take your time. Travel around for a while. And make sure you get your visa situated if you decide on Thailand long term.

drifter likes this.
  20. drifter

Yea
    h. I stopped in one place where they said all I needed for 3 months and 12 months in top of it was my passport, 2 photos and $1400. Dunno how legit this is.

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines