Exotic Massage in Bangkok, Thailand Review

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Skins, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

New blog post up from the man himself. @brockstar. aka Brocky Balboa aka The Brockness Monster aka Brock and Roll Brocky aka BaBrock Obama.

This one's a review for a massage parlor in Bangkok. Sounds like a good time!

Click HERE to read the post. Please comment below! :cool:

Manitoba and wanderluster like this.
  2. Skins

That was your FIRST MASSAGE and you lived in BKK how long? WTF man I was getting massages almost daily over there.

Manitoba, kris_105 and wanderluster like this.
  3. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

You forgot a nick name! Brocky the ducky. The duck follows a rule.

4. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

I think I'll have to start mongering after reading this lol

Skins likes this.
  5. kris_105

kris_105 Well-Known Member

Awesome review man as always...I will try this place out next time i m in BKK.

6. Skins

I prefer dating myself but nothing beats a good massage with happy ending every once in a while. :)

7. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

Same of course, it still doesn't agree with me paying for something I can get for free but kinda wana just slay a couple 9s/10s without having to put in any heaps of work .. dates, talking etc etc LOL

Skins likes this.
  8. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

Now boys any updated reports from BKK? I am heading that way In about 10 days (wife &kids in tow) and need desperate R&R , unfortunately my balls are still blue and under severe pressure with not much luck at the Vietnamese message places.

(Love my wife for the record and she gives and gets attention, but I need a full coal fire plant style recharge, not just static solar regeneration stuff)

I will be looking into some BJ bars and the message places but if you have recently been (in last week or two) and know a good joint with 8s or 9s /10 I'd love a heads up. (My definition of a 9 would be small tits , young and tight)

I usually prance about Pattaya in lucifer and exclusively after freelancers but last ten years I have had my travelling legs cut out from under me and travelling accompanied means no long time experience for me, unless there is some revolution or something like that I could use as an excuse to stay the night away lol.

Skins likes this.
  9. kris_105

kris_105 Well-Known Member

Do try out "Tulip" rite outside Thonglor station, I recommended the same to @wanderluster and he enjoyed it.

wanderluster and Manitoba like this.
  10. Manitoba

Thanks. Will give tulip and kasalong a try.

Wish me luck boys I think I might have scored a hall pass for that Friday night in bkk... Haha

11. Lee_45

Lee_45 New Member

One of the best massage experiences I have had in Bangkok. The girls I chose (yes, 2 girls) were used to working together, and gave an overall pleasurable massage. It is always nice when the girls feel comfortable with you and with each other straight away

I Recommend Exotic Massage www.exoticmassagebangkok.com

Manitoba likes this.
  12. wanderluster

Do you like anal? If you do, hit Cherry Massage. Oh, and it is available at Tulip too but not all the gals offer it.

Manitoba likes this.
  13. Manitoba

it so happens my Japanese mate is going to be in BKK at same time... I am still engineering a Hallpass. It's looking promising
    Cherry you say? Where is that?

14. wanderluster

It's right off the Phrong phong BTS. Soi 24/1 I think. You can ask around. Even a soi dog will tell you. It's the last parlor in the alley on the right.

Manitoba likes this.
  15. Manitoba

I wish I had more time so I could go Pattaya... Unfortunately no legitimate reason for a family holiday there ...lol

Skins likes this.
  16. wanderluster

Man. It's in BKK. I'll give you the exact address morrow. I'm hitting the hay now.

Manitoba likes this.
  17. Manitoba

Thanks.
    My experience of BKK is inversely proportional to Pattaya.
    I asked on another thread , if there is any place similar to Lucifer's but in BKK.
    Basically Lucifer's is where I went for a good night and pranced about picking up Thai girls (for money) who worked on the side (not full time hookers) I know I will probably have a very limited time so might just have to count myself lucky with a bar girl...

18. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Well-Known Member

Dude...like I said in the other thread, check out the clubs I mentioned. They're full of FL's. Also another place you might wanna swing by is Thermae Bar. I haven't been but I've heard loads of good things.

Since you're looking for ST only, you could also check out Wood Bar or Som's Haven. Both are BJ bars but should do the trick.

Yeah it's too bad you aren't in Pattaya....sooooooo many more options.

Manitoba likes this.
  19. Skins

Well it just depends on the mood I'm in. Sure, you can go out and kill your food. Skin it and cook it. Eat, then clean up. Or you can just walk into a nice restaurant. ;)

There's a time and a place for both. I don't like to eat out every meal but it's nice to treat yourself on occasion.

LadLife and Manitoba like this.
  20. Skins

Well it sounds like you need to do your business on their property so that means a BJ bar or massage. Pro tip, there are short time rooms in Nana plaza. ;)

Manitoba likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines