Finding a Good Girlfriend in Paradise

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

New blog post up. I would like to hear your thoughts on finding a girl who is actually girlfriend material in paradise.

Click Here To Read The Post. Please Comment Below! :cool:

renegadeanimal and swissghost like this.
  2. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Haha. Good luck with that. It's just like @swissghost search for his paradise. No cellphones, no pollution, only organic food, no smoking blah blah blah. You get the point.

southernallstars and swissghost like this.
  3. Skins

It's possible. But not easy. I don't want to settle for less!

swissghost likes this.
  4. wanderluster

As I said. Good luck with that.

5. wanderluster

Haha. I do not think I deserve this respect man.

Okay, on a serious note, I totally agree with your comment here. There are diamonds in the coal mine and although they might be hard to find, they are not impossible get to. I also agree that the old-fashioned modus operandi will work better because I seriously believe that any gal who is on ANY kind of dating site - or even matrimonial sites for that matter - is a complete whore. Furthermore, this applies to each and every kind of internet dating/hooking and not just to the apps such as Tinder, Badoo blah blah blah.

I will be honest here that I am not - and I think will never be - looking for such relationship. That phase of life has passed for me. Trust me when I say that I have successfully been there and done that. Not anymore. Just a sad, but practical, truth of my life.

Cheers amigo. We are fortunate to have you among us.

6. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

......no feminist bullies on Facebook :p

Skins, wanderluster and swissghost like this.
  7. wanderluster

Haha, This guy always puts a smile on my face. No matter how sadly drunk I am.

8. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Fuck I dunno, I only worried about finding a girlfriend when I was in 'Merica, because it was either that or over spending fiscally and mentally trying to get laid. Now that I'm in Asia, yeah that'd be great, but whatever! If I don't find that perfect girlfriend it's not like I can't get laid (at the very least). I simply don't worry about it, how much $ I'm investing is far more prevalent in my thoughts these days. ;)

drifter, Ghengis and tc_pattaya like this.
  9. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

Learn the local language and you can have the 3rd missing piece of the puzzle...

10. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

A girl this awesome could be your girlfriend for a while and then look for a husband after getting used-up and banged-out by your skanky self...

...or she could just skip your ass today and (try to) nail down a high-status fellow right now while she still holds her aces.

Every day of her youth, "spent" well or poorly, impacts the quality of the rest of her life, and of her children, and of her parents. Unlike back here where you and I are from, over there her Mom and Aunties have NOT been bullshitting her otherwise. Quite the contrary, these Viets are hard-nose-practically-minded, as you know.

So you're definitely fighting uphill here for sure.

One tactic I suggest would be to drop the beauty requirement and use THAT relationship to build-up your Viet-speak. Then dump her, sneak out in the middle of the night, and take your Big Net up-country... you scoundrel.

11. You read my mind with this post.........I thought it was just me. I have a trip planned to Vietnam and I was trying to steer away from the whores on conventional dating sites, attempting to use Facebook and Language exchange apps. I find that the girls are very studious and good with theoretical stuff, but when it comes down to practical things............it all goes out of the window. Also I have found increasingly that the ones who know English are adopting mild feminist tendencies. If you learn the lingo, I feel you will still have to deal with the attitude/ emotions or whatever else. Best enjoy multiple rides with different girls, at least you can bail out, you may get bogged down with a more permanent option!

dangnomad, Skins and Firestarter like this.
  12. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

13. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Good golly holy smokes man. Who in the WORLD is hitting that? I can't even imagine.

--Simplestien

14. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

That is the lovely Viet model Elly Tran Ha aka Skins' dream girl ;)

Skins likes this.
  15. Skins

Hey my future wife! My god I would love to sink a load into that snapper... :p

tc_pattaya likes this.
  16. Skins

You're absolutely right man and this is the number one reason why my all relationships crumble within a few months. The girl inevitably wants to get serious. They start talking about moving in together. They want me to meet the family. They start asking when I want to get married and have a family. They usually say "next year I want." :eek::eek::eek:

I'm thinking damn it pump your brakes sweetie... But it's true what you're saying. Their time is ticking. No Viet guy wants to marry some shagged out 30 year old. So these girls are thinking about their future and if you're not with their game plan then they will lose interest.

Not sure what to do about this. I just enjoy that first great month or two of dating and when the chick starts to stress me out then I bail. This has worked out for the most part but it has been messy at times... As you know from reading my other threads about losing girls I actually like...

Well the beauty of being a man in SEA is I can date pretty young girls well into my 40's. I guess I'll enjoy myself for another decade and then become a full time monger. :cool:

Manitoba and swissghost like this.
  17. Skins

This is a good point and I am working on it. Takes time and dedication but I think guys should learn the language of any country they live in... Really I should know this shit by now but I've been slacking... :oops:

18. Skins

Totally agree man. The dating sites and apps are a gold mine for easy pussy but I don't trust any of the girls I meet on there. You KNOW you're not the only guy she's talking to. And if she came over to your place and got banged out on the first date then you know it's happened before! Not girlfriend material IMO.

I do a pretty good job of meeting girls out "in the field" and I agree this is the best way to meet a "good girl." There's plenty out here.

swissghost, dangnomad and Firestarter like this.
  19. Skins

^^ I like this man... I need to get in that mind state as well. Maybe I'll keep my phone on airplane mode Monday through Friday or some shit... Really need to kick ass and make bank in 2017.

wanderluster and Firestarter like this.
  20. Skins

I guess it all boils down to what you're looking for. I've had five first date bangs in the past few months. These girls I met for coffee for 30 minutes then straight to my place. Of course I enjoyed the sex but these girls aren't winning any beauty contests... And I don't have much interest in them outside of humping their guts.

I guess I'm trying to go for more quality over quantity. I don't mind having a smaller harem or even just one girl if she's gorgeous and classy. I say that but my actions say otherwise haha. Work in progress...

On another note I'm trying to cut down on my screen time. Laptop and phone is used for work and education. I'm trying to do most of my socializing and entertainment offline. Instead of texting, go meet people. Instead of watching videos online go for a hike or work out. Damn technology is turning us into zombies.

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines