agoda banner ad hotel

Girl friendly hotels - Bangkok

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Manitoba, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the Grand Swiss Hotel (off SOI 11) a girl friendly hotel?

Can you recommend a good 4/5 star girl friendly hotel near the action?

2. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

I doubt there are any hotels in bkk who are NOT girl friendly.
    Dream Hotel on soi 15 should be a nice 4* hotel

Skins and Manitoba like this.
  3. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Hard to go wrong really.

Adelphi Suites Bangkok on soi 8 is really nice if you like apartment places like I do with your own washing machine and kitchen and great views. Its on soi 8 so just across the road from soi 11 and you can take the shortcut through soi 6 to get to Nana. It also has a superb BJ bar close by that opens at 11am, perfect for those pre-breakfast suck offs.

If on soi 11 Grand president is fine. A bit cheaper. Both are fine for dating as being on soi 8 or 11 is just far away enough to add a veneer of respectability.

If your going to spend the whole time mongering you might as well stay in the Orchard Inn on soi 4 itself and save a bucket load of cash. Its very basic but clean, has wifi and air con. And the hookers won't give a damn, they will be quite pleased they don't have to walk far. Your only be in it while your shagging or sleeping.

Fraser Suites is another serviced apartment, nicer than Adelphi Suites, but the far end of soi 11 so I would only do that one if I planned to mainly date.

If money was no object and I planned to do a mix of dating and pros I would just go with Adelphi Suites, I love the location, i like having my own kitchen and I don't see the point of upgrading to Fraser Suites and adding 10 minutes to my walk to Nana.

All these three are very girl friendly. They did'nt even bother to hold her ID. I stayed at some other places where they do let the girl through, but insist on stopping us and holding the girls ID until she leaves. I never found a place that resfused to let a girl in, Although I have heard some of the really baller high end hotels charge you extra.

4. Manitoba

Thanks flash. Good options for me to consider.

5. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Well-Known Member

2 out of 3 times in BKK I stayed at the Majestic Grande. It's very nice, great breakfast buffet, and right next to NEP.

6. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Good post here. I've stayed at all of these hotels and I usually go to Grand President for longer stays. The Orchids if I'm just crashing for a night or two.

If you would book through my Agoda link I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Manitoba likes this.
  7. Skins

Oh just remembered OP is with wife and kid. Don't stay at Orchid haha.

Manitoba likes this.
  8. Manitoba

So i booked family into a hotel way way away from Nana. My mate has booked into grand Swiss.
    Idea is that we happen to be in BKK at same time so I get to have a night off to go drinking with my old buddie that i havent seen for a year or so... that's the idea anyway... Hopefully it works out.. I'll keep u posted.

Didn't know about your link but I'll keep that in mind for next trip and book via your ads.

Skins likes this.
  9. paul s.

paul s. Member

The Raumchitt Plaza is nice, (for a 3 star...) friendly, and (of course) right on top of the Thermae...

10. Skins

So you're Aussie. Is your wife Aussie as well? She doesn't know what you're up to? Haha good luck my friend.

Manitoba likes this.
  11. flashman

Just tell her your going to the thaiboxing that night with some western dude you met at breakfast, then scoot down Nana and use one of the short time hotels for a 3-some.

Manitoba and Skins like this.
  12. Skins

Will you use that line when you bring your limey girlfriend to BKK? ;)

wanderluster likes this.
  13. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

I bet he's not gonna bring his limey gf to bkk. Too much to loose.

14. flashman

I'm taking her to cebu.

And she's not British.

Manitoba likes this.
dating in asia