agoda banner ad hotel

Have you used PrEP ? Discuss your experience here

Discussion in 'Women' started by Manitoba, Jan 8, 2017.

?

Do you use a condom?

1. Never

2. Most times

3. Never when drunk

4. Always no exception

5. I am diseased unethical bastard and should be hanged

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

"Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIVinfection by taking a pill every day. The pill(brand name Truvada) contains two medicines (tenofovir and emtricitabine) that are used in combination with other medicines to treat HIV"

Please describe your experiences if you have used it from purchase to use and any side effects. Thanks

2. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

Never heard of PrEP until today.

I also can't remember which I used last; toilet paper or a condom. It has been a while since I gave up those artificial devices.

ryan754326 and Manitoba like this.
  3. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Never heard of it either. I always rubber up.

4. Manitoba

I tend to forget rubber-up when drunk and heard prep is a good way to provide some protection (nothing is full proof) just wondering if it can be bought in Thailand overcounter? I've never used it either but heard about it about 3/4 years ago

5. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I read that AIDS is a lot harder to catch then you think. As long as you're not bare backing lady boys in the shitter like Wander and his posse then you should be fine.

Really though I rubber up when I bang pros. If a club slut is especially scandalous then I'll throw one on for her too but I've had a VERY bad track record lately haha... Need to work on this... But damn condoms suck.

ryan754326, wanderluster and Manitoba like this.
  6. Manitoba

I have been doing some research, apparently you can get a script and 3 month supply from pulse clinic in Silom road.

I hear u skins , I just hate the stress of thinking did I get aids fucking that dirty whore up the shitter last night! Even when I do rubber up those Thai condoms tend to break after about 5 minutes of action

I guess I just want an added layer of protection...

7. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

The viral load of HIV is much higher when a girl first gets it. Then your odds of getting it during unprotected sex go from like one in 1000 to 1 in 26. if you think about it, there has to be high-risk circumstances like this, otherwise HIV wouldn't be as common as it is (about 2% in Thailand).

How much do those drugs cost? I'm guessing they'd be pretty expensive.

Mikefox likes this.
  8. Manitoba

About $1 per day, need to be on it for min 28 days if I am reading the websites correctly

Sean likes this.
  9. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

(Dude. How about a lifestyle that doesn't lead to catching AIDS instead?)

Mikefox and wanderluster like this.
  10. Manitoba

Yeah I did seriously considered becoming a monk , but I ain't no vegiterian so it wouldn't have worked out. :cool:

Ghengis likes this.
  11. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Thats why we are not gay. Or whatever you think you are that leads you to do ladyboys.

If you live a risk free life you are wasting so much potential in my humble view.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    ryan754326, Manitoba and Ghengis like this.
  12. wanderluster

,"you're"*
    Man, I am so glad that you are back that my fingers are celebrating. I thought I could control it, but nah, I just cannot.

swissghost likes this.
  13. flashman

Twist it, stroke it, choke it.

wanderluster likes this.
  14. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Honestly, its up to the bitch in question. I never bring up a rubber. A majority of the raw-doggin' I've done, outside of Angeles, was with non pros in the US.........as in 90% of the time.

Manitoba likes this.
  15. wanderluster

I will. When you get singular and plural right:)

16. flashman

[​IMG]

swissghost and Manitoba like this.
  17. Manitoba

I see nothing. Nothing.

18. wanderluster

Your right. And their tight. Such as @Manitoba

19. Manitoba