How submissive or assertive do you like your women?

Discussion in 'Women' started by Sean, Sep 12, 2017.

?

How submissive or assertive do you like your women?

1. Very Assertive / Takes Control

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. A little assertive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral / about equal to me

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Slightly submissive

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Really submissive / slavish

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

I assumed most guys were like me in that they want an order taking fuck doll, but the more I read the more I realize most guys actually want closer to an equal, ie a girl who pushes back and even engages.

What say you guys? For those who want a more assertive girl and hover around SEA, why here instead of South America or even Eastern Europe?

Fiver Fever Fewer likes this.
  2. Ghengis

Ghengis Well-Known Member

It seems to me like the very submissive ones are also needy and that trait drives me nuts. I get rid of them quick.

Sean, drifter, Mikefox and 1 other person like this.
  3. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Lol at "slavish." I like a submissive feminine asian chick who's eager to please me, but she's got to have a brain in her head. Some girls just sit there without a thought in their mind. Or they're too shy to express their thoughts. This is sweet in a way because they want you to call the shots and be happy. But it can get boring when her answer to everything is always "up to you." Yeah I know it's up to me, but sometimes I want to hear her thoughts and opinions on life. I could go on a date with a box of rocks and get the same mental stimulation.

JohnnyB, Sean, drifter and 5 others like this.
  4. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Exactly.

drifter likes this.
  5. JohnnyB

Ha - took me a decade with a Chinese girl who earned an east coast MBA, to sit back and realize, "holy fucking shit.... you can't think."

Unless you are a true 10 or unicorn, I can't deal with stupid.

*** also, I like women that make money and can hold court in crowds; so not "slavish".

drifter, Raito, Sean and 1 other person like this.
  6. retired&drifting

retired&drifting Well-Known Member

Note that passive-aggressive submissive, a very common combination, is not really submissive. I only want true submissives, who have no will of their own, unless I go too far and then they take the nuclear option: "it's over, I'm leaving". A girl who isn't prepared to take the nuclear option is crazy. Stay away from crazy.

James.Master likes this.
  7. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

I couldn't answer the question because the context isn't clear. Do you mean for sex or for a relationship /marriage.
    I prefer aggressive girls for sex or a "switch." The best sex I've had follows a hot /cold pattern. She takes control, rips off my clothes, sucks my cock, jumps on top. Then after 5-10 minutes I reassert my masculinity, grab her ass, spank her for a while, hold her down, fuck her hard while either pulling her hair or lightly choking her. Then when I'm spent I lie back and let her ride me again. I'm a switch (can dom or sub) so I love switches or a dom that's going to let me at least try to top her. :cool:
    Compared to that kind of sex, your average sub girl is a starfish. Boring as hell.

Now for marriage it's a different story. I only date / marry subs. I have tried equality and it doesn't work for me. There's too much conflict. A relationship needs a leader. I'm not saying it has to be the man (I have female friends who are very clearly top to their husband). I'm very happy to have a submissive wife. And she makes me a better man by reminding me when I'm being a pussy (ie acting like a western male) and to man up

Raito and drifter like this.
  8. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

Spot on, agree x100

9. tad800

tad800 Well-Known Member

I have found that the ones who always say up to you are the most hard core because when says this to me I will offer a lot less than she is thinking and they go ballistic, so much for up to you.

I like the slightly submissive as they are better in the bed room and most them have a brain. I like that.

James.Master likes this.
  10. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

@Skins mentioned "up to you" in a different context, not about payment. It's annoying when a woman can't express any need or desire. What to eat etc. That's not submissiveness it's stupidity.

I agree with you about the payment issue though. I hate "up to you" in negotiations. I noticed it's the default answer in some places, like Dominican Republic.
    Bringing it back to the subject of the thread - "up to you" is not submissiveness. EG Dominicans are the opposite of submissive. They rely on the fact that they can make a scene and shame you to exhort cash. "Up to you" is hilarious.

JohnnyB, Skins and drifter like this.
  11. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Exactly right. I've dated girls who were so shy and nervous they wouldn't dare have an opinion for the fear of disagreeing with me. I would say "do you like sushi?" She would say "ummm normal." Which I translated as NO, but I'm scared to tell you that.

I would give them some time to loosen up but weeks later I'm still getting the "up to you" answer to everything. :rolleyes: I guess some guys just want a mindless fuck toy but not me. It's fine for a quick fuck but if I'm going to be dating and traveling with her she needs to speak up sometimes or I get bored of her.

JohnnyB and James.Master like this.
  12. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I like it if a woman puts up just a bit of a fight, like a puppy who playfully snaps at me before I bite her neck and hold her down - but I don't need my girl to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on, or step on my ball sack with her high heels. That's too assertive.

Skins, JohnnyB and James.Master like this.
  13. JohnnyB

I have a FWB that recently started complaining that she never gets to be in control and it’s not fair that I dominate her all the time. And I just laughed and explained that her fighting for control was the entire turn on. Silly pussy cat.

meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines