"Hugging Cafe's" in Vietnam - My Experience

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

shandy and JohnnyB like this.
  2. Khanh

Khanh Well-Known Member

Oh, a post about hugging cafe, but there was nothing about hugging at all...:p

drifter, JohnnyB and tc_pattaya like this.
  3. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

That last part made me chuckle and yes if they complain it always end up worse for them in the end!:D

Khanh and Skins like this.
  4. Skins

I was squeezing her tits while I fucked her from the back. That's sort of like a hug right? :)

kris_105, drifter, Khanh and 2 others like this.
  5. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

Definitely can relate to this (not the mongering, the dressing nice). I was in a smallish city for awhile, I love to dress sharp and a lot girls mouths would drop when they saw me. They would giggle, blush, stare, and point me out to their friends.
    Some other girls just turned their noses up like I was the lottery guy/gal doing the rounds in a busy cafe.

Interesting experience.

Khanh and JohnnyB like this.
  6. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

When you say dressing sharp during the daytime what would you wear?

7. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

A nice shirt tucked into some pants, not always dress pants though, usually khakis. I don't really fuck with jeans, far too hot. A nice belt , oh and slip on dress shoes for daytime, lace up's for night

If im going casual, i'll wear pants, pin rolled at the bottom with some low cut nice shoes or jandals and a Tee.

When im wearing shorts, i'll wear a Tee and rock nike air maxes/chuck tay's, or similar on my feet.

Khanh and JohnnyB like this.
  8. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

I don't like where this story is going, Skins.

How does this compare to what you were doing two years ago?

Can't you just jerk off for a while and get your shit together?

9. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Hahaha, sounds like you're losing patience with these Vietnamese girls. Time to move on for sure.
    I have to say, I'm pretty surprised at how badly they treated you. On the rare occasions that I've been able to track down a whore in the village where my friend lives, they seemed to be honored to have the rare opportunity to service a foreigner.

I've been hearing about these places forever, and I've always wanted to go, but I've never made it to one yet. Apparently there is also Bia Om (Beer+Hugs?) which basically amounts to a girly bar, only it's aimed at drunk old Viet guys with very little money.

Skins likes this.
  10. Skins

Yeah that's the same as these cafes. Old scrubby Viet dudes sitting in there drinking coffee and chatting up the ladies. I guess that is the equivalent of a poor mans beer bar for the local guys. But I'm not there to socialize.

11. Skins

Oh lighten up Grumpus. Just having a little fun. I have my shit together don't worry about me. Where are you now? You get your ass on a plane yet?

drifter likes this.
  12. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Very interesting Blog post. I liked this one. It has some relevance to me in regard to where I live now.

I am in a 2nd tier city now. Still teaching. On my route home from work, I've found a shortcut that takes me through some obviously local areas let's say. Meaning, there's definitely not any Westerners, tourists, or expats around. It seems like a rather poor area. Not unsafe or sketchy feeling, but definitely a more run-down local neighborhood.

Anyways, I've noticed a number of these little coffee shops on this road. Many of them with the pink light on and lawn chairs! Just like your post. Normally, they are empty with just 1 or 2 women sitting in there on the couch and playing with their phones. Due to the pink light, I assumed something was up with these places. However, sometimes I see Viet dudes in there too. They don't look like customers. They look like they live there also. So, I thought well maybe they just run a coffee shop out of their house and they put the lady up front to draw in customers.

These cafes are all located on a street with many other business also. Some pharmacies, restaurants and fruit markets. I've been wanting to stop and check some out, but I am usually passing these places on my way home from work. There are normally quite a few people out in the street. Women, children, etc.

So, I don't want to roll up and have everyone across the street see my business. Know what I mean? As I would obviously stand out in this neighborhood.

Maybe I will give it a try now. Most of these places have some ugly, old hags sitting in there. I did see a few that had some younger looking girls though. And 1 place that had a MILF-ish lady.

What's the drill? Do they lead you to a back room? Do you go in and order a coffee first? Or just ask how much for services? Are there Viet dudes lurking in the back and just whoring out their wife/daughter?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Skins likes this.
  13. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

@ryan754326

Yes, they have the Bia Om places in Saigon. It's basically like a karaoke joint. They have rooms upstairs and you pay the girls to drink and cuddle with you. Can negotiate to take them home as well. I've never been, but have a buddy who says they can be fun. They sound a bit expensive though.

Interestingly, I guess the phrase 'xe om'.............which is a moto-taxi driver...............literally translates into "hug" the driver. Which is sort of what you would do when riding on the back of a motorbike. I don't hold onto the driver. I hold something on the side of the bike if there is something. But that's what it translates into.

Is this right? @Khanh ,@Nope Nope

ryan754326, Khanh and Nope Nope like this.
  14. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

Yes, "xe om" literally means "hug motorbike taxi". It's funny cause you mentioned about it, this is totally different kind of "om" in compare with "bia om" (hug beer) and "ca phe om" (hug coffee) :)

the lockmaster and Khanh like this.
  15. Khanh

Khanh Well-Known Member

If the motorbike turns too suddenly, @the lockmaster will find himself hugging the driver. :D
    I'm sure, as I did it. :oops:

the lockmaster and drifter like this.
  16. mistergrumpus

Well you don't owe ME any justifications, homebuddy, but you tell these stories and all I can think is "downslide to crapsville". But I also envy your "sexual fluency", if you will.

I've been on a few planes, but not yet international. Still the Anglo-verse so far. Good shit though.

TBH I'm getting black-pilled about the whole "romantic refugee" scenario that I was so sold on a couple years ago. Like I'm just using LBFM's to masturbate with and feed my ego.

But I've also been Back Home long enough again that I've forgotten what it feels like to actually like women, as opposed to seeing them as extremely expensive (and often toxic) therapeutic devices. (And just now I've also been drinking.) Here's hoping I can regain that part of myself, even if I have to cross an ocean to do it.

17. Skins

Heavy Drinking and mongering is just a small part of my life but it's what I blog about. I assure you there's more to my day than just debauchery.

But I don't think guys want to read about how I went to the market this afternoon and bought chicken and broccoli. Then went home and cooked the chicken and broccoli while listening to an audio book. Then I ate the chicken and broccoli and took a nap.

I also have a lot of normal dates with nice girls. We meet for coffee/dinner several times then I get her back to my place and slowly slide my dick into her while she winces in pain. Fun for me, but the stories wouldn't be exciting to read. So I just share the entertaining or informative stuff.

18. mistergrumpus

Perhaps some A/B testing is in order. You have this blog here, and you could start a parallel blog about your more-wholesome-ish chicanery. Check the "traffic ratios" and observe the similarities/differences in readership, etc.

19. Skins

More blogging huh? I'll pass...

JohnnyB likes this.
  20. shandy

shandy Well-Known Member

@grumpus, This Blog post is more on sharing someone's experience on the contours of how a "Ca phe Om" looks like and the modus operandi including the price structure.
    Not one Member wrote back, saying he has been to them or has experienced it.
    So, I would give credit to @Skins, in highlighting an option that is available in Vietnam and especially in the 2nd Tier Cities or Towns.
    This is in addition to the Hot Tocs on which there was a Blog Post long time back.
    Finally everything boils down to having a sustainable Mongering & Dating options when you travel slow and live long time in 1 City.

drifter, Skins and wanderluster like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines