I Got A Blowjob From A Pregnant Hooker

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

kris_105 likes this.
  2. creepyuncleron

creepyuncleron Well-Known Member

DUDE! Have you not identified a pain point here????
    Open a Hot Toc of your own and hire her! Put her in charge of training all the new staff, create a western style open sourced business plan that allows for employee ownership and keep your little gem forever! Even if you make zero $$, so long as it doesn't cost you anything (how you structure the profit/loss sharing) and remains self-sufficient you should at least be able to negotiate free head anytime you like! be callin your ass mr Pmmp skin :)
    cheers
    ron;)

Skins likes this.
  3. creepyuncleron

Could even open a daycare/school around back for the single moms!
    now that's fucked up...

4. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

U nath-dee muh-fugga U. Well, at least you fielded the ball properly.

5. Skins

I have thought about that actually. A Hot Toc or a massage parlor. But man, I have no interest in the following:

1. A brick and mortar business in Vietnam.
    2. A brick and mortar business dealing with Vietnamese hookers.

Fuck that shit! If someone else wants to take a shot at that I wish them luck.

6. creepyuncleron

Mt brother pmmp skin; I have a good mate who currently resides in Hua Hin, he used to own the Big Mango Bar in BKK. He and I are pretty tight and he told me being a bar owner was fucking fantastic nightmare! He made $0 money and on the rare occasion had to pay some for the bars maint. But most of the time it paid for it self and cost him $0 per month!

And the micro political/business status he enjoyed was invaluable. He (* and I) would march into any bar on Cowboy or the plaza and get the total VIP treatment due to his Bar owner status (and were talking the premium gigs like R4, Shark bar, Baccara) I'm just saying if you have identified a pain point that others (Westerners) will pay for, and if you can structure the business model in a way that leverages your talents (Western-style marketing to other Westerners) Don't limit your options buddy, there may be HUGE opportunities for the right guy on the scene! Look at Chuvit (Suk sio 10) He made a fortune pmmping and later demolished all and donated the land to make the park between Soi 10 and 8. Seriously dude, how much would it really cost to set up a brick and mortar gig in Saigon? And how many subs do you have currently on SMP? My buddy did a VERY successful blog for his bar (google the wayback machine "big mango bar") SMP could drive a surprising volume of loyal customers to ANY biz you chose to push! WIN WIN, the Farang get great service, the girls learn Western Customer service and the long ball rewards. Even if you make $0 you get the pmmp daddy status which isn't going to take away from what you got cooking on other fronts but might turn out to be a killer gig long term?

Skins, brockstar and dangnomad like this.
  7. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Yeah, it's not always about making money. Just look at all of those beer bars in Pattaya, most of them probably do nothing more than pay for themselves, but it's a great place to hang out with your friends, network, etc, etc.

8. creepyuncleron

Exactly! and if your one of those friends it a blast :)

9. Skins

There's certainly opportunities and lot's of money to be made! But it's just not for me...

10. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

You didn't ask for a milk freebie?
    Sipping milk from a knocked up bitch is still on my to-do list.

wanderluster likes this.
  11. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Hahaha. Once a Donny, always a Donny.

12. kingsalman

kingsalman Member

I always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick. And afterwards tell my friends I had a threesome!

creepyuncleron likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines