agoda banner ad hotel

I'm Dating A Deaf Girl

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

kris_105, creepyuncleron and ji491042 like this.
  2. yfever32

yfever32 Member

I remember you writing here in the forum a while back about meeting this deaf lady. I guessed you probably forgot to blog about meeting her.

Are you still in touch with her or was she another one who bit the dust?

Skins likes this.
  3. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Holy smokes man I fucking hate you. I'm jealous as SHIT over here. Pretty AND nice AND quiet? Jackpot dammit!

4. creepyuncleron

creepyuncleron Well-Known Member

my buddy was banging this really cute girl at Nataree a few years back, as he tells the story he said her Thai pronunciation was terrible and her English wasn't any better, then she showed him she was nearly deaf without her hearing aids. I seen those deaf street vendors on Suk near soi 4 but never saw any Nana parking lot freelancers, I'd do that just for bragging right!

Skins likes this.
  5. creepyuncleron

isn't it crazy how primitive some cultures are about imperfection? Here in the States I'm sure people with disabilities do face many more challenges but I'm with you on if she's cool and she's hot I could totally hang with a deaf girl! Hell I'd like to learn international sign anyway so take that as an opportunity mate!
    I'm sad for her though, you're going to crush her little soul when you dump her next week :(
    Happy Holidays All
    ron;)

Skins likes this.
  6. mistergrumpus

Yeah I hear this big-time. My protective instincts are firing up pretty hard right now about this. At once I want the girl like crazy, but also I'd feel like absolute scum of the earth for dumping her.

Dammit man. It's that Real Life coming at'cha.

Skins likes this.
  7. Skins

Wait 199Fags will be here any minute to say you're gay for having feelings.

tc_pattaya and wanderluster like this.
  8. Skins

That's right! Had this story in the stash for a while and just publishing it now. Haven't seen her in months haha! She actually moved away but we're still cool.

9. mistergrumpus

Just the chance to have a non-verbal relationship like this sounds like a real vacation. Get me out of my brain-cage and looking people in the eye for once. Shit I'm in love already.

Skins likes this.
  10. mistergrumpus

Don't care if a nigga do. I'll take gay over sociopath any day every day.

11. creepyuncleron

I bet she made cute little squeeky sounds when ravaged!

12. bobdobbs

bobdobbs Well-Known Member

Not just disabilities, but born on an "unlucky" day/year for their precious son, lost a baby due to a mis-carriage, not enough money in the woman's family, etc. Vietnamese parents are generally selfish cunts.

wanderluster likes this.
  13. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

I picked a deaf girl at Som's Haven blowjob bar, in BKK, she might still be working there if anyone has a fetish for this. Pretty decent BJ.

Skins and kris_105 like this.
  14. mistergrumpus

Real question:

Without the ability to speak to each other, didn't the communication that you did have feel different?

See to me it sounds actually romantic, being limited to the expression in your eyes and the occasional Google Translate text message. I know there are couples that occasionally go on "quiet woman" vacations, where the bitch isn't allowed to talk or deny sex for a few days. The relationship usually improves through the experience.

15. Skins

There was a lot of body language and hand gestures. It wasn't that much different then dating a girl who speaks no English. But it was weird when we would go out to eat and the waitress would talk to her. She would just look over at me and give me a confused look... Then I start to order for her in my horrible broken Vietnamese haha! People would think she is Chinese or something. Then I try to explain that my girl is deaf so stop asking her shit because she can't hear you haha.

I do feel bad for her... Of course she's hot so dudes want to bang her but I don't see her finding a husband anytime soon. Poor thing.

16. mistergrumpus

This pussy-magnet + having-a-heart condition/conflict within you is going to bear some painful, fascinating and educational fruit. Hopefully soon.

17. Skins

It's a fine line to walk. I think I do a good job of being a degenerate womanizer without hurting people. I never lie to girls and tell them they are my girlfriend. When things get too serious I always bail. I'm not the type to tell a broad whatever she wants to hear just to get into her pants.

Yes you CAN be a good dude while living the single man's lifestyle. I reject this notion that you have to be a cold hearted scum bag pick up artist to have a fun and exciting sex life.

18. tad800

tad800 Active Member

The closest I have had an experience with a deaf girl was one that worked for me before I retired, she was young and beautiful married and divorced while still working
    for me and she could be the sister of your lady, same or similar, never boned her but wanted to. She had a lot of personal problems that I tried to stay away from.

Skins likes this.
dating in asia