I'm not chasing women anymore and here's why (serious thread) Part1

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Firestarter, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

reew

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Well said and I agree with you 100%. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. You make a lot of good points here.

This is a huge problem for me as well. Just this morning I sat at a cafe for over an hour texting random sluts... No I wasn't reading, or writing, or studying. I was texting random broads that I have zero interest in besides shooting a hot load on them. I recognize that's ridiculous but it's like I can't help myself! Truly an addiction.

I wrote a blog post called "Banging Hookers Will Make You More Productive." I still believe that and I mentioned that I would like to change my approach to women. If I like a girl and I'm GENUINELY interested in dating her then I will take the time to court her. And if it goes well then I will date her and treat her good. Then I can get back to working on my business goals.

If I don't like a girl then I won't waste time on her. I will just go get a massage if I need a quick release. That way I don't spend hours texting and fucking around with these flakey broads.

Now, that's easier said then done. I think you understand when I say that I enjoy the hunt. I enjoy sliding into that new piece of strange after charming her panties off. But in the end, it's NOT worth the time or effort. I'm not a young man any more. As the years go on I find that I value my time more and more.

Dude I just recently had a panic attack thinking that I am in my thirties and I'm not rich yet... When I was younger I was sure I would be a millionaire by now. I was all about business back in the day and my grind was relentless. But now I have enough to live it up here so I'm just kind of coasting... Fuck that shit man. It's not what I want.

I totally agree with you. You always need to be striving for more. Many guys would be perfectly content with teaching English for a decent salary and just hanging out in their free time. You want more so you know what you need to do! Go for it!

I'm about to embark on that same journey. Let's all focus and make 2017 a tremendous year for our goals! I'm working on it but it's hard to break old habits haha. Honestly I haven't gone to the Philippines yet for this very reason... I have the money. I have nothing holding me here. But I just KNOW that as soon as I hit the ground there I'm going to be on the dating sites, mongering, getting wasted every night... Probably won't even open my laptop for weeks at a time.

Nothing wrong with that. But I'm just mentally not ready for that right now. I would feel some kind of guilt as I fuck around and get wasted with mindless broads as months of my life go by... Maybe after a big financial milestone I'll run wild for a few months but DAMN I can't be wasting any more time. I'll leave you with this quote from a Drake song.

"Pussy is only pussy and I get it when I need it."

Good luck with your goals!

3. Skins

Another funny quote I read. Forget who... But he said "The ideal job for an aspiring writer is being the landlord at a brothel. It's quiet during the mornings and afternoons so you can get your work done... And in the evening there are opportunities to socialize if you choose to partake." :D

OK maybe I'll open my digital nomad resort on the beach in Cambodia and I'll stick a BJ bar in the lobby. Perfect! Guys can grind around the clock with fast wifi in their rooms or in the community area. Coffee and beer on tap 24/7. Can get a massage or BJ downstairs any time. The beach is right outside. God damn I'm shitting gold these days! :D

kris_105, wanderluster and tc_pattaya like this.
  4. Skins

I will live by this motto sir!

I'll start by turning my phone off and rubbing one out. Be right back.

5. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

I will be commenting later today once I finish some stuff that I'm working on.

6. wanderluster

^^THIS. I am not going to say "I told you so" because I am and have been for quite a while an advocate of P4P. I totally understand that everyone has to figure this out themselves. And guess what? Mine were the same reasons as yours plus one more. I really hate breaking broads' hearts. The thing is, in a relationship, no matter how clear and explicit you are with your intent to your broad, they just assume that they can really win you over the time as you aptly mentioned. Hell, on my last trip, I did not even meet the gal I had lined up (she was a solid 8) because she kept insisting that I will change my mind (I kept insisting that I do not want LTR) and agree to date her long term.

The other thing is, and this might well be age-related, that I am not really addicted to sex anymore. I really-really like it, but I am not addicted to it. As I had mentioned in my previous thread, it is like taking a good dump to me. I really like it but I am not addicted to it. I used to be sex-crazed all the time in my twenties but I am not anymore in my late thirties now. As I said, it can well be age-related. I do jerk it every other day tho to be honest but it is just for the sake of busting a nut.

It was a well-written and honest post by you and I do salute you for coming clean. You are NOT a traitor. You just passed a phase in your life just like I did a few years back. Trust me I saved the most when I broke up with my fiance and that is the reason I could kiss good bye to 8-5 jail. I am NEVER going back to "dating." It was fun while it lasted now it is NOT.

And yes, here is to all of us taking new steps to reach our respective horizons in 2017. I have BIG plans in motion too. WE WILL CRUSH IT.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    southernallstars, Skins and kris_105 like this.
  7. wanderluster

Oh, I forgot to mention. "Hindus who* seem to stalk the site* looking for inspiration......." Sorry bro. Had to do it. Old habit. ;)

P.S. There are more but you get the point.

8. wanderluster

^^THIS. A man needs a goal. Period. When you become content, you DIE. I was dead for 5 years. Only traveled, watched movies, felt good about my situation (both monetarily and personally) for about 2 years and then I was a dead man for 3 years. Not knowing what to do next. I became active this year and WILL crush it next year for sure.

As they say, "I am content with my contentment levels." I say FUCK THEM.

Skins and kris_105 like this.
  9. wanderluster

Hahaha. Let us rock next year. Cheers.

Firestarter likes this.
  10. wanderluster

Not to mention protein (jizz).

Skins and Firestarter like this.
  11. Skins

Well in the spirit of this thread I had a productive day. Ignored all my broads and then hit the hot toc on the way home. Of course it was a greasy disheveled cunt with a sour face. Gave me a lazy BJ with an aggressive hand job to finish me off. The whole time I was worrying about my bike outside... Fuckin A man. Maybe Pattaya or Angeles is better for this lifestyle haha.

And how can I stop dating?? Nothing beats bare backing a sweet innocent college girl. Nothing!!! I guess the only other option is to get a girlfriend. But that takes maintenance... Gets annoying at times.

I think it just boils down to discipline. Every single action of every single day, you have to ask yourself... Is this thing I'm about to do moving me towards my goals? If the answer is no then forget it. Or, fuck her quickly and throw her out. :D

tc_pattaya and wanderluster like this.
  12. wanderluster

If at all were it so simple. SMH.

Skins likes this.
  13. Skins

Life's all about balance bro. Too much of anything is unhealthy. Yes, even pussy!

14. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Well, I'm not gonna say I told you so, because not everyone is capable of being OK with being a monger. Look at how many gays live in emotional anguish. They love a big meaty dick in their mouth and a big load of sperm to gulp, but outside of their lil gay comfort-zone they're total freaks. Being a fag is great if you're in L.A., SF or NY (city), but try being one in Houston (Texas) or even worse Salt Lake City (Utah). Being a monger first sucks in places like Taiwan, PRC and Vietnam, but it's fucking GREAT in HK, Singapore and LOS. I realize the Gooks pay English teachers pretty well, but honestly I'd rather live in Chinkland (Guangdong province, which is close to HK) than Gookville. It pays just as well, has better infrastructure, more stable working conditions and is only a hop, skip and a jump away from HK (a monger's candyland :)).

All that being said, its not about whether mongers are right/wrong and same with those who like to game, its about WHO YOU ARE. It wasn't until I began living/working in Asia that I realized that I'm a monger FIRST. Will I tap non-pro pussy? FUCK YEAH, but only if its as convenient and as inexpensive as pro pussy. In Thailand, I work a lot and don't have a lot of time to dilly-dally waiting for an uninteresting bitch to show up an hour late, I'd rather just get a negrita (0r Thai) for some short time action. Being a monger first, ESPECIALLY if you're American, is a tough thing to admit......because only a total loser pays for sex.......at least directly. Then you get to the point of realizing that most Americans know absolutely nothing about the world outside of the lower 48 (and if they're from Cali, it's outside of Cali!).

I never came to a point where I said, I'm not gonna chase women anymore. I just went with what my desires were. It turned out that I was fucking way more pros than I was non-pros. Things just kinda happened that way and I said to myself, OK I prefer whores. Simple as that. My advice is to avoid from over-thinking such a thing. Just go with what you want. If you don't want to hurt non-pro ladies anymore, STOP DOING SO, bone hookers.........OR you can always settle down and get married :eek:

Skins, kris_105 and Firestarter like this.
  15. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

The money in China is good and jobs are pretty easy in that not much is expected of you if you're at a government school AND they'll supply an apartment for you. It's not Western friendly and the people have absolutely no manners, but it's a great place to stay focused on work and saving $ Mon-Fri, due to the lack of temptation. For the weekends go to Hong Kong and party it up.

Skins and swissghost like this.
  16. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

“Everything in moderation, including moderation.”
    -Oscar Wilde

Skins and Firestarter like this.
  17. wanderluster

^^This. What the fuck man? I wish I could call you by your first name. Grrr. Do not take me wrong but you are sounding more and more like @mistergrumpus . Not sure..... WTF. Well Grumpy is a good man but he confuses me as to what the fuck he wants and what the fuck stimulates him (no offense Grumpy). If you knew - and you said that you knew - then why the fuck did you get this brainless creature come into your apt and fuck up your concentration and 3 hrs of your life? Man, make up your mind.

I am not denigrating you. However, the way your earlier posts went, you seemed to have a clear idea what you wanted from then on. These distractions will always be there. Here is my confession (a serious and a true one): I confess that there is a new whore in my town that I can get to anytime I want. It IS safe too. I have been planning to pay her a visit for the last 4 days but haven't gotten to it BECAUSE I am fucking working on a more important thing. This whore CAN wait. I am not lying. Some guys here know me personally and they know that I have been waiting to screw that pussy (money is not a problem) but I have refrained myself from doing it and in the process, have jerked off twice in 3 days while focusing on my work.

Sorry man. I do hold you in high regard. You are an honest chap and that is THE most important quality for me. I just wanted to be honest here too.

Cheers.

Skins likes this.
  18. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Good evening gents!

Well im an avid reader of the blog but never posted in the forum.

After reading it a few years back whilst stuck in my shitty office job in london i began questioning my life, split with my long term gf soon after and at the end of last year decided to go to saigon for a few weeks, had a great time and was a good experiance.

In the 1.5 years i have been single i too have found myself on tinder and baddoo in the uk sleeping with random women some i wouldnt be seen dead with in the street, going to their house/my house on a first date and fucking them in their ass whilst there children sleep upstairs on one occasion (i decided to say what the fuck are you doing after i could be a murderer and your kids are upstairs)

This sort of behavour came to a climax/low point when i had the horn and decided to get a brass (hooker) and to my surprise when i went to her place and the door opened it was an old schoolfriends mum......i did fuck her but regretted it after!

I noticed that each time i had sex with a random women i felt myself become more detached emotionally and treated it as.....well just sex, i dont think this is good in the long run.

Fast forward till now i have been in cebu city for 1.5months, already had over a 100 numbers on my phone from asian dating upon arrival however i had been chatting to a women for about 6 weeks so decided to try living a wholesome and pure life and stick with her......i stuck it out for 2 weeks but her texts of 'what are you doing now' every hour and her being maldita i think its called here or having a resting bitch face as i call it was enough for me.

For 2 weeks i was like a man possessed joined Filipino Cupid sending hundreds of messages was on that fucking website for like 4 hours a day to start with but having to reply to so many messages literally sometimes 70 a day was just so time consuming and i was just stuck in my place not seeing any of the country, that cant be healthy.

Many of the women are not great looking so i had to sort through them and find someone who could also hold some sort of conversation. I was surprised how easy it is to sleep with a women here one women came straight to my place was actually quite pretty and literally within 5 mins i was giving it to her up the arse (it was her time of the month) it was great but it was a little looser than an arse should be in my opinion and as i fucked away bb i couldnt help think i wonder how many guys she has banged this week??? We had small talk at the end and she said her ex bf was an addict!?!

The next day i felt a little under the weather sort of feverish achy a cough......after using google i dignosed myself with hiv/aids hahahaha i got so worked up about it i texted her and asked if she had been tested which didnt go down to well but she said she had shes clear and also HIV doesnt show for 3 months anyway, apparently its something like a 1/200 chance of infection if you have unprotected sex with a sufferer...not bad odds i guess!

So honestly when i came to the philippines i thought i should be screwing women left right and center its just what i had to be doing but there was a little part of me that hoped to find a decent women.

So after exchanging a few messages i had arranged to meet a women at ayala mall, in the afternoon, outside a particular restaurant well about 15 minutes beforehand i messaged her to say im here etc and then the clock strikes 1pm and no women. Its started to piss down with rain outside and i thought great, so not wanting to brave the rain i thought im going to ring this rude bitch!!

Anyway i typically have zero patience, she answered and with the noise and bad signal i can hardly hear her but i can just make out 'i was sleeping!'........fucking sleeping i thought!!

She asked if i will wait for her and i said yeah ok which was unlike me. So much longer than she said she turned up and immediatley i noticed she spoke great english and had a really gentle way about her, was all smiles an very apologetic. Having met and talked to many other women she just really stood out from everyone else.

The poor women had worked a night shift and hadnt got much sleep and there was me judging her, we spoke for a few hours and felt very comfortable in each others company like we had known each other for years.

Shes religous, been single for 3 years after her filipino bf cheated on her (been focussing on her career and studies), no kids and never had a foreign bf.......i know you may say she is lying you silly cunt but i am a good judge of character and there is other reasons why i know she is being honest.

Its been nearly a month now and have travelled on a little 4 hour adventure on a scooter to meet her parents in a remote farm and a few other places too.

Its impossible to row with this women she is so calm the complete opposite to most western women and the first women i met here, never drives me mad asking where i am all the time basically so far so good!!!

Since i have been with her started to get a nice little routine going, started the gym eating better etc generally just feeling better in myself.

So after that long post of absolute shite maybe the answer is find a good women to share the little things with.....sure sex is great but there is more to life than just sex sometimes its the little things that we miss the most.

Good luck to the op!!

Ps apologies in advance for bad spelling and grammer

Skins likes this.
  19. Skins

Quick story about last night. I was chatting with this bimbo online. She doesn't speak much English but she's 19 years old, cute and has big knockers. Mmmm just my type.

She agrees to meet me but says she's shy and wants to bring her friend. :rolleyes: This is one of my pet peeves and I've written about this extensively. They're both cute so I said fuck it why not. Bring your friend.

Honestly I didn't even care about the first night bang. I just wanted to go out for some drinks with some cute chicks and have a good time. I tell this broad to meet me at a certain beer club at 8pm.

She said "ok call me when you are there." I said, "NO I will NOT call. I will be there at 8pm. Meet me there. Do not be late."

She said "ok I promise."

So I'm there on time and of course she's not there... I knew she would be a little late so whatever. I order a beer and stare at the DJ... She's sexy as fuck. Long thin legs. Perky boobs. Nice. I'm enjoying myself but I'm checking my phone.

OK now it's 8:15... 8:30... 8:45... 9:00...

The wifi wasn't working there and I ran out of 3G. My fault... So I said fuck this broad and left.

Finally I get to another bar where the wifi is working and this chick texts me "where were you? I don't see you! I hate lie!"

I said bitch are you kidding me? I was sitting in there by myself for an hour. Where were you??!

She sends me a pic of herself... At the park... Across the street from the club... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I said BITCH does that look like a beer club?!?! I said meet me at the BEER CLUB NOT A FUCKING PARK!!!

What a dummy... My fault I didn't buy a phone card but WTF man it isn't rocket science. Choose a place / time. Meet at the place on time. She's texting me from a dark park bench outside the bar like a stalker. :rolleyes:

I text her a long racist rant about how gooks are retarded then I blocked her. :confused:

So yeah, this is the exact type of time wasting shit I'm talking about. Why do I always fall into these situations? :mad:

20. wanderluster

Because you have an unsatiated dick perhaps ?

Skins likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines