agoda banner ad hotel

Kindly mouth-off here about... Chiang Mai

Discussion in 'Travel' started by mistergrumpus, Jan 11, 2017.

1. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

So guys. I've been thinking Chiang Mai for 3-6 months in later-2017. Believe it.

Why CM? Well honestly because it looks affordable, pleasant and easy. Expatting (& sexpatting?) for Retards. They have enough high-techery to keep my mind functional, decent affordable apartments, etc.

But dude. Dude. Of course Google and YouTube will rabbit-hole you down into narrow-path echo-chambers of content quickly. Yes.

But still, what the HECK is up with all these wussy dreadlocked vegans with MacBooks? It's like all these motherfuckers ever do is eat fruits and vegetables, ride bikes around, take DSLR pictures and drone videos and... that's about it.

I mean dangit man, I'm far from a Righteous Aryan Hero myself, but it's certainly a direction I want to progress along as best I can, thus I don't even want to be associated with these faggots.

(But still there do appear to be some very nice women available. Luckily. Somehow. The trick appears to be to avoid the hot ones and just hold out for young-enough, nice-enough and pretty-enough. If she's fun to read English to on the couch, if she wai's when I give her a gift, and cooks well enough to not wish I was in a restaurant, then why not keep her around and introduce her to my Men's Needs?)

But anyway. Can you guys comment on this please? Are the VMF's (Vegan MacBook Faggots) just a sub-sub-sub-micro-ghetto of people there? Or rather are they the Farang Norm?

Any square-jawed beef-eating iron-pumping shit-talkers I can fall in with instead who will call me a panty-waist and teach me how to do Stronglift 5x5's at the heavy bar and spank cutie-pies over the couch?

And is it just a numbers game to eventually find a nice-enough gal who's game for riding shotgun with daddy for a month or two or three?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Skins likes this.
  2. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

Stay out of the old town and you won't see any of them.
    Preferably you want to locate yourself between Nimman area and CM university. Less traffic, cheaper rent and no faggots around, I loved it.

@surferdude could elaborate further on that, he knows CM pretty damn well

Skins likes this.
  3. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Good for you Sir, solid choice.

A lot of Chaps looking for a lass would go to Isan. But I would go to CM myself I think.

I think the problem is we don't have wars anymore. Back in the good old medieval period all the lads would end up getting conscripted at some point because the local lord was having a beef with the other lord down the road, and we would all go off and in the ensuing battle the big alphas would end up mincing the little poofy betas. So then the big alphas would go home and make all the babies, and the betas would feed the crows and all was well with the world.
    These days we don't do that, so the feminists and the betas have teamed up to shit on the alphas as a big fuck you for the last 300,000 of human history. Now instead of getting killed off early these fecking beta wimps just end up fagging around with their MacBooks and Vegan diet while they work on their mangina and tweet about how they need feminism.

I only ever visit for two weeks at a time. And so I find all my nice girls online with Thai Cupid. I just find all the whores 'on the ground'. Problem is the nice girls just go to work and then go home to their family for another night in. So don't neglect the digital route, even if your living there because you might just find the clubsluts and hookers out in the bars.

swissghost and Skins like this.
  4. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Haha Grumpus you crack me up man. The beauty of Chiang Mai is it has a bit of everything. Sure the "vegan mac book fags" are there. There's also the Khao San road / full moon party crowd making their way up there. But there's also plenty of older retirees, digital nomads and sexpats. It's a mixed bag.

Haven't been there in a few years but when I was there I really liked it. I could absolutely live there long term. Like Don said, stay out of the old city and you will be fine. All the tourists stay there. Lot's disheveled western birds with nose rings and baggy elephant print pants. :eek: But it is a nice area to hang out and it's somewhat walkable. Close to the beer bars too. ;) Chiang Mai is crawling with Uni girls and I'm sure you will find yourself a sweet young lady without too much effort.

5. Skins

Also check out Udon Thani because I need a location review from there. :cool:

swissghost likes this.
  6. DonTravolta

I'd take the Chiang Mai expats over the Pattaya trash every day!

The locals are very friendly too, not that much rip-off mentality. Just stay away from the police if you ride a motorbike.

Bacardi1, swissghost and Skins like this.
  7. Skins

I must say that the local people in Chiang Mai were easily the friendliest in all of Thailand. Far less hardened then the BKK/ Pattaya crowd. I'd imagine the farther from the farang ghettos you go, the nicer the people. Interested in hearing about Udon Thani honestly. Could be like the "next Chiang Mai." Cheap, land locked city with good quality of life and a little action. Enough to keep you busy anyways.

swissghost likes this.
  8. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

You guys are champs.

9. Skins

We're all rooting for you bro.

10. DonTravolta

I'm actually planning to get the 1 year combat ED visa in CM. I just love the city too much.
    Might be a thing for 2018.

11. Skins

That's a great plan bro. Keep us posted on that. I wonder if you have to leave every three months or is it one year straight? If it's one year then that's a really good deal. But even if you have to take a visa run, Myanmar is right up the street.

12. DonTravolta

1 year straight + the school does the paperwork for the 90 days reporting for you.

13. Skins

Well hot damn. That's easily the best visa option in Thailand! Too bad they don't bring this scheme to Pattaya or Samui.

I love Chiang Mai but damn... Once you're up there you are THERE. It's a bit of a bubble.

swissghost likes this.
  14. DonTravolta

Classes are only on saturdays & sundays 2 hrs each.
    You only have to attend then once a month.
    So basically you can get a cheap ass condo in chiang mai and if you feel like you need some beaches and tarts just book a $30 flight to pattaya and chill there for a few weeks.

15. Skins

I could live in Chiang Mai for a year. No question! It's a fantastic city. Oh man I'm already thinking... Hmmm buy a proper motorcycle and rip around the mountains there. Hang out with you and Grumpus in the evenings. Good times. :cool:

swissghost likes this.
  16. Skins

LMAOOOOO YO I just pulled up youtube now and searched "living in Chiang Mai." THE FIRST VID that came up was a dude with a "man bun" talking about how he was a vegan. :D

Fuckin A man... Has it gotten that bad?

swissghost likes this.
  17. DonTravolta

I didn't notice many faggots there but I personally avoided the old town for non mongering activities. The white girls are way more trashy there (typical dreadlocks, septum piercing, tats and prolly traveling the world to "find themselves" aka getting as much dick as possible.

Skins likes this.
  18. Skins

Hey it's all good. I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy. As long as they don't bother me, I don't bother them. They're in Saigon too but easy enough to avoid.

Funny seeing the western broads in places like the riverside in Phnom Penh, glaring at western guys who are drinking and holding hands with younger Khmer cuties. Hilarious.

tc_pattaya and swissghost like this.
  19. DonTravolta

I also got a few chuckles from the massage places on loi kroh road.
    Some faggot hippies staring at me grabbing the massge girls asses outside like they gonna start giving me a patriarchy speech.
    + the extra of them asking the ladys for a neck & shoulder massage afterwards

BobbyTwoTimes and Skins like this.
  20. Skins

I remember when I was in Kho Phangan. I stumbled into a massage shop and there was a western family all getting foot massages. Mom, dad and kids. I looked at the menu and said "body massage, oil." They pointed at the table there behind a curtain and I said "umm can we go in the back?" The lady said yes and brought me in back. I caught the guys eye as I was walking in back and I could tell he was thinking "lucky fuck..." Haha. I got a nice rub and tug while he was sitting there with his bratty kids and obese wife. Ahhh the single life... :cool:

dating in asia