Korean, Jap, Chinese women in SEA

Discussion in 'Women' started by pulfidor, Sep 10, 2017.

1. pulfidor

pulfidor Member

what's the deal with East Asian girls in SEA? does any1 successfully lay them from time to time or are they off limits?

i mean the ones that r tourists looking for a good time, or the ones that live here long term like Koreans in philippines.

2. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I banged a Chinese broad in Chiang Mai. Chinese chicks are everywhere in SEA now. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam. I don't know about the others. I hear there's a big Korean community in the Philippines. Not sure why they're there...

For Chinese chicks go to Nha Trang, Vietnam. Chiang Mai, Thailand. Siem Reap / Sihanoukville, Cambodia. Loads of them there just on vacation with friends. Search on WeChat.

3. Travelt

Travelt Well-Known Member

They only travel in groups and it is difficult to get them alone. In Bangkok they mainly party at the all Asian clubs. I use Tantan App(Chinese Tinder) which has tons of hot girls, but they never respond. Good luck.

Mikefox and JohnnyB like this.
  4. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Legendary Member

I see a lot of Japanese girls in Pattaya. Tons of them stay at The Base

tc_pattaya and drifter like this.
  5. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Exactly. Was married to a Chinese stunner for 10 years. You better be confident and cool entertaining a table of 10 if you want to break into that crowd.

wanderluster and Skins like this.
  6. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

I figured I'd try the app. They keep rejecting all my profile photos as fake. Maybe algorithm assumes all their users are Chinese and white photos are fake? Anyone else have this?

7. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

So much Koreans here in Da Nang it's ridiculous. They all seem to have their bitch shields up to the max though... They defiantly give off the vibe that they think they're better than anyone. 95% of them seem to be on holiday here.

My experience with this beautiful and exotic breed has been limited... However, a few nights ago I was lurking at the golden pine with a buddy of mine, It was filled with Koreans... ended up having a great night with a group of Korean gals.
    Throughout the night a lot of Korean guys tried to join our table or tried to isolate the girls from us. The girls weren't having any of it and we spend the entire night together. Pretty funny, some of the dudes looked super triggered about it all, one of the dudes shouldered my friend when they were passing each near the toilets. My friend punched him in the throat and it was game over. We got asked to leave and the girls asked to come with us :D

I've heard Korean men are really beta and get really salty about interracial relationships. Does anyone know more about this?

I do think that most Korean girls prefer Korean men.

JohnnyB and James.Master like this.
  8. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

This is awesome idea as a radar ....if they are harassing you and you are not too sure - punch them in the throat.
    If they say - ow, you punched me in the throat - you take them home and shag them.
    If they say - ow, you punched me in the adams apple - then they are definitely a ladyboy!

JohnnyB and James.Master like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines