agoda banner ad hotel

Male waxing

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by flashman, Jan 11, 2017.

1. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

http://www.gq.com/story/waxing-balls-pubic-grooming

http://brobible.com/entertainment/article/get-waxed-with-girlfriend-happy-ending/

So I think I'm going to get waxed before my next trip in a few weeks. It seems quite unlikely, but on the off chance have any of you ever done this?

I normally keep trimmed, and on the occasions I have completely shaved I have to admit it was much better, but then it grows back super stubblely and that does not appeal halfway through a PH trip.

I'll report back here after and let you know if its as hellish as I think it is going to be.

2. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Never done it. I'll wait for your report.

3. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

No. Fucking. Way.

I shave down with trimmers. There's always a bit of stubble but it's not bad. Dude I can't imagine getting my nut sack tugged on like that. :eek:

wanderluster likes this.
  4. Lionshambles

Lionshambles Member

Yeah, I don't know. The article did not say how long the hair was gone before it came back - I guess he said 4-6 weeks but that didn't sound ... um, fact-driven. I shave myself. Don't use shaving cream because I like to see what I am doing, don't press hard, do it after a hot shower, and get that blade as hot as you can. I haven't had any problems. Occasionally though I have done a couple of very minor scrapes. That would suck if I had an evening planned. The writer made it sound like it wasn't that big of a deal at the end of the article, but he sure felt it when it was happening.

5. flashman

Surely if a bird can do it so can we.

6. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

Alright guys, I've done it several times and I can confidently report that it's awesome!

The first time hurt like hell but the pain was mitigated by two lovely Thai ladies taking turns pulling the wax straps off and holding the towel covering my manhood. By the end of the session the towel was nowhere to be seen but they still took turns keeping it covered for good measure. And no, it was impossible to get a hard on with them mutilating my genitals.

The next few days it was sore as hell but then the pain went away and it felt like I was walking on sunshine. Seriously, I have never known as smoothness like that in my life. It added an extra spring to my step until the hair grew back.

The confidence it gave me was contagious. It was like an extra motive to get naked with girls. They loved it too. I guess they appreciated the hygiene factor.

My nether region looked like a jungle prior to getting waxed for the first time. I figured it was really gross and if I had come across a woman that had even 10% as much hair down there, I would have ran for the hills (after banging her).

I have waxed several more times down there and have even nailed a couple of waxers. Hey, why not? She had already seen me so it was like half the job done.

My last piece of advice would be to apply plenty of baby oil, aloe Vera or other similar soothing lotion after it is done. If you leave it to them they will just rub it with alcohol and talcum powder. That always made it worse. When I took matters into my own hands (pun intended) the redness subsided in less than a day.

Go for it dude. You won't regret it!

7. flashman

Should one trim before or just go in full biker beard down there?

wanderluster likes this.
  8. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

The more hair the better. If your hair isn't long enough the wax won't have much to hold on to and it will hurt a lot more when they peel the strip off. If your hair is long enough then it makes things easier.

It is gonna hurt like crazy the first time. It got easier after the third time.

wanderluster likes this.
  9. flashman

Okay, I'm booking myself in.

I'll see if they also do waterboarding.

Skins likes this.
  10. Skins

You guys are nuts! Dude, a girls pussy is firmly attached to her body. Our saggy nut sacks are down there flapping in the breeze. You can't compare our limp scrotum sack to a broads groin!

Dude you will BLEED and be in PAIN! No fuckin doubt.

I like being hairless and I hate shaving. In fact, I'm due for a bush wacking now but I've been putting it off... But no way I'm using a razor on my sack or getting waxed. Here's another reason. INGROWN HAIRS!

You ever get one? Not cool. Twice in my life I got massive, infected ingrown hairs. Fucking gross man. Like giant red puss filled zits near my cock. Talk about cramping my style. Had to dig the fuckers out with a pin. Terrible.

OK since we're talking about extreme measures here, how about laser hair removal? At least that's one and done. I would be interested in hearing about that! But getting waxed every month?! Fuck that shit.

wanderluster likes this.
  11. flashman

Nah, just before SEA trips. BUT... if I lived in SEA I would consider a monthly wax the minimum necessary for karmic balance for getting to live in paradise.

Ghengis likes this.
  12. flashman

Can any of the married dudes here in their 60s confirm that this is universally true?

13. Ghengis

Ghengis Active Member

I'm sitting in my condo reading the forum and LMAO. You guys crack me up. Actually I've been contemplating this recently myself. I've had two girlfriends that I've done it to at home but I think I'll get it done professionally. There's a shop down the street that advertises Brazilian wax for 599 baht. Imagine how much more enthusiastic a girl is going to be about sucking a pristine hairless cock and balls.

flashman likes this.
  14. Skins

True shit I love getting my dick sucked so I try to keep things tidy. But I can't bring myself to wax or use a straight razor. I saw that episode of the Howard Stern show when one of his staff members Richard Christy got his balls waxed. Dude was screaming like a bitch. Started bleeding too. Yikes! Can't do it man... I'll live with a little stubble.

Now, if that lazer shit works then I'd consider it. Zap the hair follicles and you're done for life. Maybe I'll research this. Then I'll open the SMP ball lazering center in Saigon. All you mongers can stop by while you're roaming SEA to get your balls manicured by some gorgeous Viet broads. God damn I'm full of golden ideas these days!

Ghengis likes this.
  15. Mia The Devil

Mia The Devil Well Known Member

The traditional hot wax (epelin and the likes) hurts like hell, I did it for 2 following days because I couldn't tolerate the pain near two holes, like I have to bite a towel, also the skin down there is too soft. Then I found out that sugar waxing is the best, it has a sugar or honey mixed with lemon. The runny consistency of it makes pain tolerable, and no burns, well it depends because I always cook my own sugar wax.

Waxing makes bush thin and could also zap your follicles, don't shave it with a razor and just keep it trimmed otherwise you'll start with the painful process all over again. :eek:

16. Skins

As much as I enjoy slathering my balls and ass crack with sugar and honey, I think I'll stick to my electric clippers. ;)

wanderluster likes this.
dating in asia