New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Hello new members! Welcome to the forum! I'm happy to have you as a part of the tribe. :D

I would like new members to introduce themselves. I'm not asking for your personal info here... But it would be cool to know where you are from and where you have traveled to. Anything else you want to share is fine too.

Some members are long time veterans of south east Asia. Others are planning their first trip. Everyone is welcome here!

Brandy and bluntsky like this.
  2. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

First :)

Finally you got it out, congrats.

I'm don, 22 yrs old, from Switzerland. I was in Thailand for 2 months last year and fell in love with the place. When I'm not slaving away my hours at my soulless 9-5 job like a miserable faggot, I plan my next trips abroad and try to figure out how to become a man :p
    While traveling, I'm looking for exotic hoes and cheap booze.

My long term goal is moving out of the western world before I hit my mid 20's. I started to hustle online and earned my very first dollar last week, even though I have no clue what I'm doing.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  3. chopdrifter

chopdrifter Bearded Pirate

Howdy, I am Chop. Recent member, 35... working on my long term travel goals... hopefully soon. I have been to Thailand and the Philippines and am OK starting my new life in either one so long as I can learn to dive

bluntsky and Skins like this.
  4. Skins

Welcome guys! Thanks for signing up! :D

chopdrifter likes this.
  5. chopdrifter

Anytime brother... was wondering if you disappeared

6. Skins

Been quietly working on the site. Hit several speed bumps along the way as you can tell. But I'm here! Dropping a bunch of new content this week. Feels good to be back! :cool:

bluntsky likes this.
  7. chopdrifter

Good to have you back :)

8. DonTravolta

The forum design is baller mate!
    I've had a really smooth experience so far :D

9. soulbearer

soulbearer Member

Hi, Im Soul,

I work in the development sector, which means that my company sends me to different parts of the world to assist on a bunch of development projects that are meant to help the local populations.

In terms of travel, I have lived in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, South Africa, India, Germany and Sierra Leone, all longer then 6 months. I have visited Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Cote D'Ivoire, Liberia, Mali, Ghana, Mozambique, the US, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, France, Spain, England, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, HongKong, all less then 6 months. So I've travelled a bit.

Glad to be onboard.

bluntsky, chopdrifter and Skins like this.
  10. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Wassup you single venturesome bastards. :p WanderLuster here. After spending a good time of my youth in the United States of Retards, I'm back in my beloved home country India now. I'm semi-retired at the age of 37. I wanted to thank Skins here who helped me make my first 100 bucks online last week.:cool:Thanks mate and congrats on getting this forum started. Life is going to be awesome for all of us now. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    bluntsky, chopdrifter and Skins like this.
  11. Skins

Good to hear! The design is basic. I will make it even better. My priority was to build a solid foundation before I paint the walls. ;)

Glad to have you here. Sounds like you have some stories in you. Really cool resume. I look forward to picking your brain. Feel free to share some stories of your third world adventures!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Congrats on making some cash online! Please share your method with the rest of us. Interested to hear what you're up to.

I will be posting your Mumbai Location Review next week! :cool:

bluntsky and wanderluster like this.
  12. ji491042

ji491042 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    First female member here ! Yayy me !
    Ok I'm 22, Vietnamese. Here to learn new things, and acmire all of you who can make money online. Youre living the dream !!
    Anyway I'm in a hostel 3 km from my house because I want to enjoy the night my way and get back at 3 Am. Just so you know :)

jaz, siamfan77, bluntsky and 5 others like this.
  13. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Hi Guys, Flashamn here, formerly going by the name KB - (but the new forum requires a longer username)

I'm in my mid 30's, a London based professional who has made 4 trips to BKK so far, the first two with girlfriends, the second two times I did not make that mistake! My last visit was last week and I had a real blast, indeed, I'm settling down to write an ebook on my adventures now. My first book can be found here on Amazon.

Been a fan of SMP for over a year now, I suspect Skins is a lot like me, similar age and an appetite for combining dating with a few Fallen Woman to keep things interesting. I just wish I had his balls to turn my back on the west and go exploring full time. I have to satisfy myself with annual trips. But hey, at least I have an amazing time on those trips. I can just about cope with 50 weeks of same-same if I can get 2 weeks of carnal overload.

Really pleased to see this site go for a forum. It had been getting a bit stop-start with all comment around slightly infrequent content. Now we can natter away amongst ourselves while Skins rustles up some pipping hot new content in the background. It will also be easier to organise a wingman for future trips or even a big old meetup of the whole clan one day. On sukhumvit soi 4 naturally.

Dobber, bluntsky and Skins like this.
  14. wanderluster

I've shared online money making info in the other thread Skins! I went there first then came here. Anyways, cheers mate!

Skins likes this.
  15. wanderluster

Welcome Vietnamese Girl! I'm really glad we have a female here who can correct us if we ever have misconceptions about ladies

16. wanderluster

I love the term "breeding apparatuses". haha. Don't we all look for it (regardless of being male or female)??:D

bluntsky likes this.
  17. DonTravolta

Is said hotel you got your name from in Angeles City?
    Just curious :p

Skins likes this.
  18. Skins

Welcome everyone! Really happy to see my loyal readers here! I really appreciate the support. I'm excited to start the next chapter of SMP!

Welcome @ji491042 good to have a female reader on board! I'm still thinking of my questions for my "Interview with a Vietnamese Girl". Hope you're up for that! :D

bluntsky likes this.
  19. pogostick

pogostick Well-Known Member

Greetings Gents,

I am probably a slightly different demographic than most of you. I am old enough to be a father to many of you, or even a grandfather. And I am married. So why am I here? I have a life-long addiction to pussy, especially when attached to a woman of questionable morals who is willing to accept payment in return for leaving and not calling me the next day. I started visiting local MPs (run by biker gangs back then) when I was 18. I am still at it more than 45 years later.

I have been fortunate enough to have had the ability to travel extensively on business, only rarely bringing the wife. I spent 20 years touring the Caribbean and discovered the pleasures of the legal brothels in the Netherlands Antilles. (Skins,I still owe you some location reviews...coming soon)

About 10 years ago, a good friend/business associate invited me to Bangkok to visit his factory and have some products made. My friend and his Thai wife promised my wife that they would look after me and keep me out of trouble. As it turned out as soon as I arrived, my friend sent his wife and a niece to Hong Kong Disney as a treat while he gave me the grand tour of the debauchery that makes Bangkok so famous. Chaperone level: AWESOME! I go back to SE Asia on a regular basis, staying for 1-2 months at a time.

My goal is to develop a bit more online income to enable me to ditch the warden, escape sex prison, and spend my retirement in a place where I can feel young again. You are only as young as you feel and in Asia I rarely feel anyone over the age of 35.

I'll be filling you in on the treats that are but a short flight away from the US for a quick pussy break for when you don't have time or money to get to overseas.
    pogo

Manitoba, siamfan77, bluntsky and 2 others like this.
  20. Skins

@pogostick welcome to the forum! :) Honored to have you here!

Really looking forward to your info on the Caribbean, an area I plan on exploring in the near future. Cheers!

bluntsky likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines