New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Off the top of my head.

Pattaya, Thailand

Hua Hin, Thailand

Ko Samui, Thailand

Krabi, Thailand

Vung Tau, Vietnam

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I think the salary and quality of life would be best in Thailand. Can't speak on Malaysia or Indonesia but I hear good things. Hope some other guys will chime in here. The muslim thing puts me off. No thanks.

2. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    I’m new member here, 25 y/o from Vietnam with love. I’m currently working for search and rescue agency. Yup, search and rescue people just like superman but I get paid for that.
    Actually I just started checking SMP 2 days ago and instantly like it. Skin’s adventures are quite entertaining, especially stories relating to Vietnamese chick. Reading posts in here gives me another view from you guys side and I have to say it’s very interesting.
    Good job, Skin. Keep me updated. I want to know more ;))

Skins likes this.
  3. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Welcome aboard Nope Nope (and that really does sound like an Asian name)

If @Skins ever goes missing I suggest you search the local hot tocs and rescue him from a surly hooker and a bad blowjob.

BobbyTwoTimes, wanderluster and Skins like this.
  4. Nope Nope

Will not promise anything dude, I carry out my search and rescue operation only when the victim requests my assistance. I'm not sure whether he want to be rescued from that situation or not. Bad blowjob is still better than no blowjob after all.

Manitoba, wanderluster and Skins like this.
  5. Skins

Welcome to the forum! I like you already. I have a few questions if thats ok.

1. What city are you in?

2. Did we have sex before?

Just joking. ;) My serious question is how did you find my website? I'm always curious how people found Single Man's Paradise.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. We're a friendly group. If you have any questions for us you're welcome to ask. We have several other female members and they occasionally ask us for advice.

southernallstars likes this.
  6. Nope Nope

Thank you for your welcome, about your questions:
    1. I'm in Hanoi
    2. No, I don't think so. Just checked out all of your stories with Vietnamese gal, couldn't find me, so nope, we didn't.
    3. I just played around with Mr. Google that night and was curious what foreigners think abt Vietnamese gal, and the next thing I knew, I was here ;)
    Thank you, I already enjoyed it. If you guys want to ask anything abt Vietnamese gal or just need some translations, just ask me. I won't promise I can help but will try my best for sure ;)

7. Skins

Very nice to meet you. I've never been to Hanoi but I hope to visit this year.

You know what's funny. About a year ago, a popular woman's forum in Vietnam linked to my site. I should find that link for you so you can read it. I was nervous as hell when I saw all the traffic coming from Vietnamese women... I thought they would hate my site.

Guess what? I didn't get one single bad comment! In fact, several women wrote me personal emails saying that my website was very interesting. They asked me a bunch of questions about what foreign men think about Vietnamese women.

One girl offered to suck my dick. Haha! I'm dead serious. So THANK YOU for being cool and understanding what this site is all about. We are good guys, (most of us), but we like to have our fun and talk a little shit. ;)

8. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Grrrr

9. wanderluster

You Nopey. Come to papa. Grrr.

10. flashman

Some are smart lovely creatures, some are rancid whores, and everything in between.

Its not like there is a standard issue VN girl and they are all the same.

Although to be fair I assume on average VN girls are hotter but less educated than western girls.

Nope Nope likes this.
  11. Nope Nope

Really? Do you remember that forum's name ? I'd love to see what they talked abt your site ;)
    To be honest, you stories are like win win situation, you have your fund and chicks get what they want, money most of time, I think it's fair enough, there is nothing wrong with that.
    Thank you again for such a warm welcome ;) I understand you guys fun, dont worry about it, I really enjoy this site.

dangnomad and Skins like this.
  12. Nope Nope

[​IMG]

13. Nope Nope

All I heard was "lovely creatures" and "hotter", just kidding :D, thank you for your opinion anyway.

dangnomad likes this.
  14. flashman

We all would if you wouldn't mind translating the juicy bits for us.

If this were and Indian movie we would be interrupting our gun battle just about now for a dance routine.

And I would have a moustache.

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  15. Nope Nope

Thanks, you guys are so sweet ;)

dangnomad likes this.
  16. Nope Nope

For sure, it's gonna be my pleasure :cool:

17. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Hey...happy to be part of this group of like-minded people, and am sure it will take up much of my time sitting in my mundane job....while dreaming of eventually settling down in paradise - South East Asia.

I live in a beautiful part of the world...Cape Town , South Africa. I love my country, but over the last few years have become very disillusioned and saddened, with what the powers that be in government are doing to this great country. Silver lining....I now have my sights set on living the 2nd half of my life travelling around the aesthetically most beautiful part of our continent - SEA.

I have been lucky enough to have gone to Vietnam, India, Thailand (many times and by far my favorite), and most recently Philippines (highly recommended).

Happy to join this establishment and look forward to many hours of sharing, reading, dreaming and enjoying !

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  18. flashman

Do you mind if I ask if your white?

Because there are a ton of white south Africans who have moved to London. Its always morbidly fascinating to speak to them because they all have a barrage of horror stories about losing relatives to the crime epidemic. The place sounds like it is absolutely falling apart and the politicians are just ripping the arse off the country so it goes from being the African superpower to just another god awful corrupt mess.

Frankly I'm amazed your still there. Just move tomorrow and get a mundane job in SEA instead, but will a hell of a lot less crime and a hell of a lot more pussy.

Skins likes this.
  19. wanderluster

And it's on.

20. wanderluster

My game sucks now.

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines