New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Yeah...I am white and thought I would write it but hey this county is going to hell in a hand basket even more so for the poor black people, that keep on re-voting these thugs in. (2 years ago I was in an armed robbery...luckily I eventually stopped resisting and opened up the safe for the fuckers).

To answer your next question...being a part of this site you would agree that most of us are not cut from the same cloth as most guys.....we have seen the light. Hehe
    Having made this statement, I would go so far as to admit....I am highly unemployable, and do not like the idea of anyone telling me what to do. I have my own small business here, and a couple of years to go till I can legally retire in the land of Smiles, so while on a good wicket, I will just carry on the slog for a couple more years with the end goal in the back of my mind, a smile on the brain and a hard on for the near future.....

Skins likes this.
  2. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Hmm, well if its only a couple of years I can see that. I did'nt know if you were a young man doing a mundane job or if you were older and had a plan.

If your only a couple of years from retirement I can see the point of seeing it through. Maybe you should just cut out all the materialistic shit and live like a spartan for two years and just save every penny. If you have enough to buy a nice apartment in Chang Mai, or where, and you have a retirement income stream then good for you. Just try and not get murdered at any point in the next two years, which could be a challenge all by itself if the stories I hear are accurate.

Skins likes this.
  3. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Thanks mate...chuffed to be part of this group...yeah an awesome country which makes it even more difficult to watch as she goes down the sewer.
    I look forward to getting stuck in on this site....so a quick question for you...

I did Philippines last year and used a dating site pretty successfully , but how the motherfunky do you have a conversation with these Thai women?
    The Filipinos all pretty much speak English fluently, so it is easy to get a fairly interesting conversation going, but how do you get a Thai girl to find you interesting and to stick out from the pack? For me this is a seriously pressing question....so is there a post/thread on this, or is it not of vital importance to get one going?

4. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Good advice....you make me laugh. Between the thugs, the politicians and the roaming lions....I'm a fucking nervous wreck. Yeah....I'm 48 now so a couple more years to go then live the 2nd half of my life doing very much as I please. Where are you based ?

Skins likes this.
  5. flashman

London. Annoyingly I actually have quite a good job and a decent online business so its hard to give that up and just move to SEA and teach. Although I'm tempted everyday. I'll probably just stick to a couple of visits a year.

I can only answer for Bangkok, but there are tons of girls in Bangkok who know English quite well. Its really not uncommon to find girls that studied using English text books, and who watches a couple of hours of English TV a night (well American anyway), plus they all go to the cinema to watch films in English, just with subtitles at the bottom.

However, they don't often have much practice speaking English, so their pronunciation can be all over the place. So you have to have a Thai language pack installed on your phone and keep google translate open.

The less educated girls sometimes have no English, and I've never dated one, because there are enough hot girls that do.

Skins likes this.
  6. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I'll look it up. There was a few big forums that linked to me. One was a womens forum. The other was a mongering forum for Viet men haha. Give me a minute.

Nope Nope likes this.
  7. Skins

Warm welcome to the forum Dale. Good to have you on board. I'm sure you will find the forum helpful. If you have any questions feel free to start a thread or send someone a private message. I'm living my dreams and I'm trying to help other guys live theirs.

I agree with Flash. If you aren't making much money then just cut and run right now. No sense in working a mediocre job while being miserable unless it's a part of some grand plan. Like getting a pension, retirement or something like that. You can make mediocre money right here no problem! I'm doing that right now! haha.

Seriously thought if you have half a brain in your head, some motivation and discipline. You can easily make something happen online. Just stack up as much cash as you can. Pay off all debts. Sell everything but your laptop, phone and a weeks worth of clothes. Then fly your ass out here. Trust me, if I can do it, ANYONE can.

Dale and wanderluster like this.
  8. Skins

OK I was just digging for a while and couldn't find it. Maybe they deleted the thread? Here's the link I see in my traffic stats but now there's nothing there.

http://www.webtretho.com/forum/links.php I tried searching singlemansparadise.com but nothing is coming up for me. Maybe you can figure it out. I know there was a thread on that forum with a bunch of women discussing this post on my site. Google translate said something like "beware of the wolf who want to eat the kittens" haha. That's a pretty accurate metaphor I must say.

And here is the other Viet forum. Guys I think. Our Viet friend j already translated some of that for us.

http://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/sailing-club-san-gai-tay-pic.1042434/

9. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Vietnam probably pays the best for English teachers out of the countries you mentioned. Not sure if that matters a lot to you. Also, the scams aren't that bad after you've been here awhile and have learned the ropes. I agree with other posters though, you should definitely do a bit of traveling to some different areas to find out what suits your personality best. As they say...."Money isn't everything". Good luck with your search!

Skins likes this.
  10. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

I couldn't find it either, Skins. Yup, maybe they deleted it. Anyway, this is popular women website in Vietnam, its name means "baby website", there is no baby in that, it's all baby's mom and they discuss, exchange experiences about everything, etc beauty tips, good restaurants, and sometimes, how to make baby. This forum has huge number of member, their voice, as a result, are pretty powerful. If I remember correctly, there's a restaurant which was in big trouble since they got bad review from members of this forum.
    The other forum (thiendia.com) you mentioned is same old story of Vietnamese guy who wants to pick a chick and ends up with a whore in Sailing club. Actually I like this club, been there few times and really enjoy it.

dangnomad and Skins like this.
  11. flashman

Ah not just in UK then. In UK we have a website called mumsnet, its full of women with babies who spend all day on the forum. Every time a politician is running for high office they feel the need to be seen meeting with a bunch of women from mumsnet to 'hear their concerns'.

Except for our current Prime Minister who is a woman, she did'nt give two fucks about them, ignored them entirely.

12. Nope Nope

Really, UK too ;)) I was in UK for 2 years but have no idea about this website, interesting :) Thank you for sharing this information.

dangnomad likes this.
  13. flashman

Why did you get returned? - Did you bite him?

[​IMG]

swissghost, BobbyTwoTimes and Skins like this.
  14. Nope Nope

Wow, what a deal! Lost one and have new one for free, even better than AppleCare:rolleyes:

15. Skins

Haha that's funny.

@Nope Nope I was going to ask if you studied abroad or had a western boyfriend because your English is excellent. Now I know. Is your current boyfriend a tay or what? Just curious.

Manitoba likes this.
  16. Nope Nope

Thanks. I'm curious about my boyfriend too, dont know where he is now, whether he is a tay or what o_O:rolleyes:

Manitoba likes this.
  17. Skins

Would you like to be my tour guide in Hanoi? I promise I'm a nice guy. You can show me around the city. I'll treat you to a nice dinner and drinks and I won't even try to sleep with you.

Maybe. :)

dangnomad and Manitoba like this.
  18. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

And I thought I hit a jackpot.....scratching my head.

Manitoba likes this.
  19. Manitoba

Manitoba Well-Known Member

For sure it's hard to sleep when pumping like a rabbit.

Skins likes this.
  20. Nope Nope

Maybe :) If I'm not busy at work, I guess I can show you around Hanoi, you're gonna love street food in here.

Skins and Manitoba like this.
patreon banner ad meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online