agoda banner ad hotel

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

Really? Do you remember that forum's name ? I'd love to see what they talked abt your site ;)
    To be honest, you stories are like win win situation, you have your fund and chicks get what they want, money most of time, I think it's fair enough, there is nothing wrong with that.
    Thank you again for such a warm welcome ;) I understand you guys fun, dont worry about it, I really enjoy this site.

dangnomad and Skins like this.
  2. Nope Nope

[​IMG]

3. Nope Nope

All I heard was "lovely creatures" and "hotter", just kidding :D, thank you for your opinion anyway.

dangnomad likes this.
  4. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

@wanderluster you've either been watching too many Indian movies or your game is getting rusty.

Welcome to the forum NN. Nice to have you here.

dangnomad and wanderluster like this.
  5. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

We all would if you wouldn't mind translating the juicy bits for us.

If this were and Indian movie we would be interrupting our gun battle just about now for a dance routine.

And I would have a moustache.

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  6. Nope Nope

Thanks, you guys are so sweet ;)

dangnomad likes this.
  7. Nope Nope

For sure, it's gonna be my pleasure :cool:

8. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

Don't let the sweet talk fool you. We are all assholes here. Especially me.

Skins, wanderluster and flashman like this.
  9. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Hey...happy to be part of this group of like-minded people, and am sure it will take up much of my time sitting in my mundane job....while dreaming of eventually settling down in paradise - South East Asia.

I live in a beautiful part of the world...Cape Town , South Africa. I love my country, but over the last few years have become very disillusioned and saddened, with what the powers that be in government are doing to this great country. Silver lining....I now have my sights set on living the 2nd half of my life travelling around the aesthetically most beautiful part of our continent - SEA.

I have been lucky enough to have gone to Vietnam, India, Thailand (many times and by far my favorite), and most recently Philippines (highly recommended).

Happy to join this establishment and look forward to many hours of sharing, reading, dreaming and enjoying !

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  10. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

Welcome buddy! SA is an awesome place. Too bad about all the crime though. It doesn't help that SA women are built like battle ships either. Must be all those Braais.

wanderluster likes this.
  11. flashman

Do you mind if I ask if your white?

Because there are a ton of white south Africans who have moved to London. Its always morbidly fascinating to speak to them because they all have a barrage of horror stories about losing relatives to the crime epidemic. The place sounds like it is absolutely falling apart and the politicians are just ripping the arse off the country so it goes from being the African superpower to just another god awful corrupt mess.

Frankly I'm amazed your still there. Just move tomorrow and get a mundane job in SEA instead, but will a hell of a lot less crime and a hell of a lot more pussy.

Skins likes this.
  12. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

And it's on.

13. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

My game sucks now.

14. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Yeah...I am white and thought I would write it but hey this county is going to hell in a hand basket even more so for the poor black people, that keep on re-voting these thugs in. (2 years ago I was in an armed robbery...luckily I eventually stopped resisting and opened up the safe for the fuckers).

To answer your next question...being a part of this site you would agree that most of us are not cut from the same cloth as most guys.....we have seen the light. Hehe
    Having made this statement, I would go so far as to admit....I am highly unemployable, and do not like the idea of anyone telling me what to do. I have my own small business here, and a couple of years to go till I can legally retire in the land of Smiles, so while on a good wicket, I will just carry on the slog for a couple more years with the end goal in the back of my mind, a smile on the brain and a hard on for the near future.....

Skins likes this.
  15. flashman

Hmm, well if its only a couple of years I can see that. I did'nt know if you were a young man doing a mundane job or if you were older and had a plan.

If your only a couple of years from retirement I can see the point of seeing it through. Maybe you should just cut out all the materialistic shit and live like a spartan for two years and just save every penny. If you have enough to buy a nice apartment in Chang Mai, or where, and you have a retirement income stream then good for you. Just try and not get murdered at any point in the next two years, which could be a challenge all by itself if the stories I hear are accurate.

Skins likes this.
  16. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Thanks mate...chuffed to be part of this group...yeah an awesome country which makes it even more difficult to watch as she goes down the sewer.
    I look forward to getting stuck in on this site....so a quick question for you...

I did Philippines last year and used a dating site pretty successfully , but how the motherfunky do you have a conversation with these Thai women?
    The Filipinos all pretty much speak English fluently, so it is easy to get a fairly interesting conversation going, but how do you get a Thai girl to find you interesting and to stick out from the pack? For me this is a seriously pressing question....so is there a post/thread on this, or is it not of vital importance to get one going?

17. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Good advice....you make me laugh. Between the thugs, the politicians and the roaming lions....I'm a fucking nervous wreck. Yeah....I'm 48 now so a couple more years to go then live the 2nd half of my life doing very much as I please. Where are you based ?

Skins likes this.
  18. firehazard

firehazard Pyromaniac

I have no patience for Thai girls. There are some good ones but you have gotta sift through a lot of shit to find them. In Thailand I just accept that I am a foreigner and treat everything between women as a business transaction. They are only impressed with foreginer's perceived wealth and they couldn't give a shit about anything non-Thai.

It's really different in vn because the women here are genuinely interested in us and are very pleasant to be around. It's a big Country and you do hear about a lot of bad apples but fortunately the majority of the women are absolute sweethearts.

Language isn't really a problem. You learn to get by using body language, pigeon English and Google translate. It's an interesting way of doing things in my opinion. I would much rather have a woman who is conservative with her speech that a woman who talks for the sake of talking.

swissghost likes this.
  19. flashman

London. Annoyingly I actually have quite a good job and a decent online business so its hard to give that up and just move to SEA and teach. Although I'm tempted everyday. I'll probably just stick to a couple of visits a year.

I can only answer for Bangkok, but there are tons of girls in Bangkok who know English quite well. Its really not uncommon to find girls that studied using English text books, and who watches a couple of hours of English TV a night (well American anyway), plus they all go to the cinema to watch films in English, just with subtitles at the bottom.

However, they don't often have much practice speaking English, so their pronunciation can be all over the place. So you have to have a Thai language pack installed on your phone and keep google translate open.

The less educated girls sometimes have no English, and I've never dated one, because there are enough hot girls that do.

Skins likes this.
  20. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I'll look it up. There was a few big forums that linked to me. One was a womens forum. The other was a mongering forum for Viet men haha. Give me a minute.

Nope Nope likes this.
dating in asia