agoda banner ad hotel

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

I was just browsing 4chan for too long, so i call all aussies bogans.

2. ji491042

ji491042 Well-Known Member

thanks, I'm still trying to learn. there's lots of things i don't know about.
    I don't easily feel offended or anything, just sometimes I don't get all the reference for that term/slangs, so i ended up looking/sounding like a retarded bitch. Like the "slam pig" with @Skins
    anyway, we're all good, right ? @Skins ? @swissss ?

@iamforeverteen I think it would be a good party story, and yes I'd love to hear that. she just thought you were a guy or something ? but yeah long steve polo sounds ... sexy ... like Captain America pulling back the helicopter sexy haha

Skins likes this.
  3. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Well now that you understand us, would you please strip off for us. Let us decide whether you need a boob reduction surgery or not. If you do that, neither Skins nor Swiss would be pissed off :)

4. soulbearer

soulbearer Member

Hey Swisss,

I try not to go too large. One or two have been nice tho.

A nice one cooked and afterwards cleaned my pipes and house yesterday.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    swissss likes this.
  5. Mia The Devil

Mia The Devil Well Known Member

Everyone needs money, yes please never spend life savings to chase pussy lol

6. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Seems like a good use of the money to me. A man will never feel quite as alive as when he captures a fresh new pussy.

Life is short and all that!

Mia The Devil likes this.
  7. DonTravolta

I've came to that realization when I was in Thailand.
    I dunno why, but having a steady supply of pussy for an extended period of time made me feel way more alive.
    Maybe it was higher test levels, though I doubt it. I was chugging down beer like water, smoked 100 cigs per day and never worked out for 2 months. I even gained 20lbs in that time.
    But somehow I still felt better than I've ever felt before :D

Skins likes this.
  8. DonTravolta

It's good if you want ro switch off your brain for a while and throw around some bants. It's also my number one source for fresh memes.
    You really have to get used to it, when land there for the first time.
    4chan.org -> my favourite boards are /int/ for international bants and /pol/.
    The aussies there are famous for their shitpost skills.

9. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Hello degenerates, me no good farang man currently living/working in Bangkok, LOS originally from Americaaaaa. I like beer, whores, weights, sports, investing, convenient non-working ladies and travel. I've been to 13 countries in Asia (if you count Taiwan and HK being separate like I do), 15 if you count 'Merica and Mexico and I'm slowly, but surely, working my way up to the 200 notches (that's 400 vaginal lips).

jaz, bluntsky, wanderluster and 4 others like this.
  10. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Welcome @brockstar !!! Sounds like we have similar stories. You are just further along then me. Good to have you as part of the tribe! I didn't know you were in Bangkok full time. Good shit. :cool:

11. chopdrifter

chopdrifter Bearded Pirate

Love Billy Talent... first heard Fallen Leaves when I was in Iraq on Turkish MTV

billy fever likes this.
  12. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

Billy Talent; local boys :) I'm Bluntsky. I'm an RN, living free lol, and working about an hour west of Toronto, Canada. Wanted to get on here and post sooner, but been working my bag off and saving, researching and planning an epic trip of midlife crisis proportions for me and a few good buddies; going to Thailand for two weeks in September/October 2017. Gonna be out to pick some brains and hopefully have a few laughs getting the details figured out.

Hey, Skins! Was worried about your lengthy hiatus but see a lot of quiet hard work paying off and this site taking on a new life of it's own. Good shit, Bro! Next level.

13. flashman

Welcome Bluntsky.

First visit, or you guys old hands to the Bkk scene?

bluntsky likes this.
  14. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Thanks bro. I'm happy to see all my regular readers signing up. I'm excited about the future of this site. Still have a lot of work to do!

soulbearer, bluntsky and wanderluster like this.
  15. lucalbert

lucalbert Well-Known Member

Hiya, Luc here from Ottawa, Canada. Never traveled in my 48 years until August 2015 till April 2016 to which I immersed myself in Thai and Khmer culture....and girls. Loved every second of it and am looking forward to coming back ASAP on a more permanent basis. I certainly have 'yellow fever' and I don't think I want a cure :)

soulbearer, swissss, Skins and 3 others like this.
  16. wanderluster

Welcome To the tribe Bluntsky! I really hope you enjoy your visit. I'm kinda happy that you shared the time of your next visit. The reason is we can really plan an epic meet- up of the tribe during that time. Since it is more than a year away, we can really pull this off if we put our minds to it. Venue can be ground floor beer court of the nana plaza :)

jaz, Skins, chopdrifter and 1 other person like this.
  17. wanderluster

Welcome Luc! I'm sure you have some stories in you that we can relish :)

lucalbert likes this.
  18. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

One of the boys was there with his wife a few years back, which doesn't count, lol. Been reading and absorbing all the info I can so that when we hit the ground it won't be unprepared. Been reading here, Stickman, a few other blogs. Local news. Gotten a handle on common scams and the kinds of shit foreigners seem to dip themselves into. The sense I get is that as long we don't choose to do bath salts with a gang of lady boys at three in the morning, or pretend to drive, we should be fine. Starting to feel like I'm reading the same stuff over and over--any suggestions, or further reading would be totally appreciated Flashman.

chopdrifter and wanderluster like this.
  19. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

Totally stoked, Bro! Always up for a meeting of like minds out to have a good time.

wanderluster likes this.
  20. flashman

This book is total gold.

Also working on a first timers guide. a step by step guide for Bangkok. Will have that ready in a few weeks.

If someone tried to cure my yellow fever I'd punch em in the gob!

dating in asia