New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

Peeing in the street is practical, if not classy, when you're partying. Picking one's nose in public is out of control, lol

ji491042 likes this.
  2. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

3. bluntsky

bluntsky Member

A Greek girl I was friends with in University had these fabulously big boobs that had been causing her back pain for years already. She went and had them reduced and sculpted, and was so happy with the results she just had to show us, and the rest of the bar :)

ji491042 likes this.
  4. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

swissss likes this.
  5. BrianGG

BrianGG Well-Known Member

Sup everyone, I am 26, from Brazil, living in Thailand for almost 1 year. Getting a real ED-visa now to stay another 1 :)

I have Skins to thank, because when I was doing my research on where on the planet to go, finding this website gave me the confirmation I needed. Now with a forum it will be even greater!

soulbearer, Skins and shelbyville like this.
  6. BrianGG

Actually, I like very small girls. I don't know why, but these tiny Asian chicks that weights 40 kgs and are 1 and a half meters tall are just so pretty and cute! Also it is easy to fuck while carrying them, which I like to do.

I was fairly successful with the ladies in Brazil, but in Thailand is just way easier with "good" girls. In Brazil what job you have and what car you drive has a big impact on the girl. I would probably stick to mongering in Brazil as hookers over there are even cheaper than in SEA and there is a lot of variety to choose from. ( I also like black chicks, don't know why haha)

Oh, another minor thing, but Brazilian girls are all shaved up. Having a little bush is a nice plus for me, so Asia wins again...

wanderluster, Skins and shelbyville like this.
  7. BrianGG

Oh man, great that you have been in Brazil. If you can speak portuguese, there is a HBO series called "O negócio" that you will love. It is about hookers applying marketing strategy on themselves.

As you know Brazil is very big, so I just mongered in a few cities. I spent most of my time in Brasilia, Sao Paulo and Rio. Never found a 30 reais one :( But I have been to a 50 reais brothel in Brasilia that had nice beds, AC, and more importantly, the girls were worth way more than that. You can check a hooker ad website from Brasilia : http://www.socinquenta.com/

Answering your question on how I am earning money here is simple. I am not :(
    I sold my car in Brazil and I had a small savings. Right now I started blog that made me 0 dollars so far hahah and I am building a drop-shipping store.

Where are you now?

wanderluster and Skins like this.
  8. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Welcome aboard @freedomancer . Honored to have you here. I wish you much success in Thailand. I'm sure you can generate an income online or on the ground and be living the good life in paradise. Please keep us posted on your journey.

On another note, man I would love to see Brazil... If I had a dollar for every time I spanked it to Mike in Brazil .com then I would be a very rich man... But that was another chapter in my life haha. :D

shelbyville and wanderluster like this.
  9. BrianGG

Honor to be here :)

Man, Brazil is a great country to visit, if not the best! Not so much for living though. As I mentioned before I can write about specific topics about Brazil if anybody wants to know, just ask.

10. shelbyville

shelbyville Well-Known Member

Mike in Brazil LOL, I was a huge fan of Assparade in my university days. Back then I was more into big asses, these websites were my first access to naked women with dark skin colour. Since then I have a fetish for black, yellow, brown women. A few years later I managed to have sex with these kind of women on the regular, something I would have never even dreamed of back then, this would have been almost impossible, if i had stayed on my home turf. whereas in Asia these girls literally grow on the street ;) Since websites like Bangbros and Realitykings are from the USA and the "protagonists" are mostly too. They give hundred thousands of people all around the world a positive impression of the USA.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    wanderluster and Skins like this.
  11. lucalbert

lucalbert Well-Known Member

Bluntsky, I am in Ottawa and just returned from an 8 month trip to SE asia....a blast and I think I'll be back sooner rather than later. Welcome to the blog :)

bluntsky, wanderluster and Skins like this.
  12. mister_p

mister_p Member

Hi Guys,

Mr. P here. Late 30's something Swede. Sweden is like the antithesis of Thailand, P4P is outlawed and enforced, women are generally entitled and stuck up. Good place for work I guess but boring if you like to actually enjoy your life. No wonder I got hooked on Thailand in 2007 after my first trip. Since then been travelling to a few other Asian countries: Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, even did short trips to Japan and South Korea.

Been lurking this blog for some time, always a pleasurable read together with the Sunday edition of Stickman. My M.O in Asia has always been the "two week millionaire approach", blasting my hard earned cash in Pattaya in a'go go bars and the like, only to return to a bleak existence in the West. Skins has inspired me to look into creating an income stream online so that I too, can live in la-la land on a more permanent basis.

Cheers!

chopdrifter, wanderluster and Skins like this.
  13. wanderluster

Welcome to the tribe P. I am sure you have some stories in you. Share with us if you care to:)

mister_p and Skins like this.
  14. Skins

Welcome @mister_p ! Happy to have you here! Thanks for signing up. Sounds like you are well traveled. I look forward to your comments.

I will write some more about making money online. That seems to be a popular topic here. Hopefully we can all help each other out. I'd love to see all you guys living your dreams in paradise! :cool:

15. slacker

slacker Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, slacker here. Glad to be here!

I'm 36, originally from San Francisco. At some point, I got out of a long term relationship/bad breakup and said fuck this, sold all my shit on Craigslist and took off for Asia.

I had no clue where to go but a few friends recommended Bali, so I started there. I've been hopping around SE Asia for the past 18 months or so, mainly to Bali, Thailand, Vietnam and recently to the Philippines with a few overnight stays in Singapore.

I do weird internet shit to pay the bills. Some people might recognize me from my online stuff if I put my real name in here...soooo I won't lol. But it affords me plenty of free time to tell girls on Tinder, hey come to the rooftop pool at my hotel. You have no idea how often that works. I swear if a girl will come to the pool at your hotel or villa, you'll be balls deep within the hour. Works every time, even in supposedly conservative countries. At least if you're a white dude in SE Asia lol.

Sorry, tangent. Anyway, nice to meet ya!

16. wanderluster

Slacker, you are awesome...We welcome you here:) Hick....okay..I am drunk now..

slacker likes this.
  17. Skins

Welcome to the forum Slacker! Happy to have you here. Congrats on your success. Sounds like you're living the dream. Would love to see what kind of projects you're up to but I totally understand why you would want to remain anonymous here.

Hope to visit Bali soon myself. How do you think Bali stacks up to the other places you have been? Maybe you can write up a location review for the tribe. :cool:

chopdrifter, slacker and wanderluster like this.
  18. slacker

Thanks man. Sure, I like Bali, once you get the hang of it. If you avoid the areas that are packed full of drunk Australians, there's a lot of cool stuff. I didn't have a lot of success with women in the beginning, but once I figured a few things out, it got a lot easier. Plus I met a lot of people there, so I actually have friends that aren't slam pigs lol.

chopdrifter, Skins and swissss like this.
  19. swissss

swissss Guest

Are many fevers using Tinder in Asia?

20. slacker

Yeah, everybody uses tinder.

chopdrifter likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines