Newbie Online Dating Questions

Discussion in 'Women' started by FreddyCrabs, Sep 14, 2017.

1. FreddyCrabs

FreddyCrabs Well-Known Member

Hey, long time poster, first time reader.

I'll be boots on the ground in Thailand for the coming months. And after previous trips to SEA, I decided to ignore the western stigma, and try online dating. I signed up to Thai Friendly today, and like any man taking a brave step into a new frontier, I seek advice from the Aldrins and Armstrongs that went before me.

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated, along with answering my specific questions.

1. Any way to stop the ladyboy spam? They generally look pretty good in their 8-bit profile picture, but further investigation leaves me screaming 'Faggot!' into the mirror.

2. Are girls who message first after my kidney? After adding my picture, I instantly became inundated with messages. And so my ego began to swell, but before I decided upon walking around with my dick permanently out, I remembered Sean Connery is still alive, I couldn't be his reincarnation, plus I am at best a Tom Berenger at best(Although I treat the Vietnamese a little better). So I don't reply to girls who message first, is this a poor method, am I letting potential just pass by?

3. Age advice. I am 23, a younger soldier than most on this site, although I do look older as most of my features are more masculine than pretty, passable up to 27/28. Was wondering in your experience which age should I say, I believe I get more coverage at 27, but I don't get as good of a response from the young biddies. Should I focus on numbers or young, tight and tot?

4. Banging whooeerrs. I have never paid before. However, this trip will likely be different, looking to go wild for the first week, was wondering about the viability of freelancers online, and what level of caution should I operate with?

5. Bangkok/Pattaya. The depth online is much greater in Bangkok, should I even bother with the site in Pattaya?

Nope Nope likes this.
  2. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

^^This.

3. Fiver Fever Fewer

Fiver Fever Fewer Well-Known Member

1 - No. Just ignore and move on
    3 - Your real age
    2, 4 & 5 - You sir, are a fool...

James.Master likes this.
  4. FreddyCrabs

FreddyCrabs Well-Known Member

Glad to see SEA traveler community is more charming than ever. Is that sunburn or are you just drunk? Enclosed shoes stink, amirite?

JohnnyB likes this.
  5. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Another Rush Limbaugh fan.

wanderluster likes this.
  6. JohnnyB

It's like 8am and I'm drunk, but I'll play nice for a change.

Definitely post your age as 27 instead of 23; it will give you a larger group of women to work with.

Ordering bottled beverages reduces the opportunity to drug you and take your kidneys.

I default to treating whores like regular girls, and love negotiating price. Lots of guys on this forum think that is equivalent of robbing peasants at gunpoint.

Bangkok sounds like a better dating pool, Pattaya, from a deep study of expert accounts on this glorious forum, is a place where a retarded boy could roll down the street looking for his baseball and have no problem banging 6s and 7s.

drifter, southernallstars and Dale like this.
  7. Fiver Fever Fewer

Fiver Fever Fewer Well-Known Member

Sorry, I can't take your questions seriously. I know you are a beginner and all..
    but I just can't :)

In a year or two you'll look back at this page and shake your head at how naive you were.

Just get there, enjoy your stay and learn as you go.

8. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

sure, so long as his lunch money is dangling out of his pocket in easy reach :confused:

drifter and JohnnyB like this.
  9. James.Master

@FreddyCrabs it's a bit hard to take your questions seriously but I'll add my 2c
    Don't come to Asia expecting things to work by the same rules as back home. I don't know if you're American but I do find Americans do this a lot. They expect the world to work like America. Ironically most members of the forum are looking for a world that doesn't work like America. Especially in relation to sex.
    In America there might be good reasons to avoid a girl who writes to you first. In SE Asia it's normal.
    Example - in Australia I might swipe right on tinder 10-20 times to get a match. In Russia it's like 5x. But in Bangkok I match every fucking time. It's actually annoying. So it tells me info about what the girls are after. It says "you aren't in Kansas any more James."
    So stop thinking like an [American] or wherever you're from, relax and have fun. Write back to every girl who writes first asking them to come to your room tonight. The ones who will say yes will almost certainly want money (for the "taxi" (cough cough)). Roll with it

PS no, nobody wants your kidney. Imagine the stress and international hassle of stealing a white boy's kidney when you can buy an Indian one for $100.

drifter, JohnnyB and Raito like this.
  10. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

@FreddyCrabs ....love the name bro. You can even introduce yourself in Thailand with this name and have no problems getting laid.

Like most of the guys say...throw everything out that you know about your Western world...your life is about to be turned on it's head.
    On the Bkk/Pattaya point....Bangkok is awesome and you will have a much larger selection there as with any capital city of the world.....I would hit it up 2 or 3 days...make sure to base close to Nana Plaza, and the rest of the time I would stay in Pattaya (you can always catch Bkk for a few days on your way out). IMO, Pattaya is Bangkok on steroids, and you cannot help but have a blast ....if you have a penis.

Enjoy !

drifter, Ghengis and JohnnyB like this.
  11. wanderluster

Australian kidney is yummier tho. Ergo, more expensive.
    P.S. So I have heard from Aghoris.

12. JohnnyB

Wasn't there a thread diviating into canabalism a while back? I had a chef tell me one time the best piece of meat is the bit between your pointer finger and thumb. Did not bother asking how he knew that.

13. wanderluster

Send me a PM if you are really serious about this question.

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  14. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

@FreddyCrabs Somehow I found your questions very entertaining :))
    2. No, they're after your lung, your liver and your heart too.
    3. I think you should go with your real age, age is just a number anyway, sometime, girls will appreciate your honesty more.

wanderluster likes this.
  15. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Hi Freddy welcome to the forum. Let's see if I can help you out a bit.

1. You can adjust there setting on your Thai Friendly account so Ladyboys can't see your profile or message you. Problem solved. Thai Cupid is also worth signing up for.

2. Why not message girls who are messaging you? Maybe they like you. There's nothing weird about that.

3. I think you should put your real age. Funny we have young guys here pretending to be older and older guys pretending to be younger. I would say you're 23 and shoot for the 18-21 range.

4. Plenty of freelancers on Thai Friendly. Read this post. I prefer finding my hookers by going to Soi Nana or one of the various clubs where they hang out such as Climax.

5. Pattaya is for fucking hookers. Bangkok is way better for dating but there are plenty of options for hookers there as well. Bangkok is the total package. Pattaya is more of a party town.

drifter and James.Master like this.
  16. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

You'd be surprised about dating in Pattaya. Especially if the girls know you're here for more than a couple of weeks. I'm in my late 50's and have no trouble dating girls 20-30 years younger. Damn. It still amazes me.

That said, I've been told there are a few working girls here.

17. James.Master

Did not know that. Cool. These girls you're meeting, if you don't mind my asking, they are working girls that you're "shoring," or you're scouting good girls from some unknown supply chain?

drifter likes this.
  18. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

Damn @James.Master if you catch me "shoring", kindly shoot me. I hate that obscene practice. I know girls who barely eat as it gets toward the end of the month. When I express shock, they usually say, "No problem". I tend toward the opposite extreme. Once I met a nice girl, we chatted and wound up in my room. She was here to study massage and had nothing. As she left I gave her 1000 baht, for the "taxi".

No. No unknown supply chain, just going about my life here. Smiling and talkative. Just a happy, slightly clueless and not too bright farang. There are a ton of girls who, hard as their lives are, would never work the bars. Some are bitter, but a lot dream of a kind foreigner to be their boyfriend. It'll still cost you. They're usually bad with money, they make so pitifully little (less than 10,000 baht a month), and they usually sent half that home to their families. But the experience is worth the aggravations and cost. Do you have to help them? Of course not. But I like to think I'm a man, not a prancing caricature of a playboy.

My opinion. I'd be curious as to what others think.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  19. James.Master

Respect! When I grow up I want to be Drifter :)

drifter and Skins like this.
  20. James.Master

kindly elaborate? The idea as I get it is that a freelancer has sex with you because she likes you and not cash. At face value I don't have an issue with it

I've certainly fucked sugar babies and freelancers without cash because they liked me. And I've had whores who I paid once come back for more without money. (Never in Thailand BTW!) I don't set out to "shore" because I'm time poor and usually prefer to throw some cash then try my seduction game.

I don't get your reaction. I'm sure there's more to this sordid story :p

Ghengis, JohnnyB and drifter like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines