agoda banner ad hotel

Nothing Like Some Farm Fresh Pussy!

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

2. bobdobbs

bobdobbs Well-Known Member

Moral of the story: Fuck them once, maybe twice, and dump them. I've had some smoking hot girls, with hot bodies that fuck like there's no tomorrow. Then they get clingy. Always. It becomes way easier, and more fun, to just find a new girl.

3. dave bangkok

dave bangkok Member

Skins. Seems like you are quite the creampie fan. You know you have been snipped but how about the girls. Do they know you have been snipped or are they happy to take the risk of getting knocked up?

4. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

ban Noi ít tiếng Việt ?
    Học học học .lol nah really though how much can you speak bro ?

5. kris_105

kris_105 Well-Known Member

Great post @Skins as always, farm fresh pussy is always good but when they start demanding stuff like smartphones, then there is no point at all to pursue it.

Skins likes this.
  6. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

That's a very good point. How do you go about explaining that you've had a vasectomy in Vietnamese? Maybe that's one of the reasons why she flipped and started demanding stuff. You know she's gonna have to go and get tested now and pay for it out of her own pocket, not to mention all the stress that it's gonna cause her.

I'm not saying what she did was right, it's really annoying but she is just a little girl after all. It's not like she knows any better.

Last week I had something similar happen. ''Please help me, I don't have anyone else that can help me. I promise I will repay you every month'' You can't blame them for trying, to them it's like their one big chance in life to get some easy money.

Girls here still have that 3rd world mentality. It's gonna take a few generations to shake it off irrespective of how much $ they may have in the bank, how much education they have or how much life experience they have had.

I'd say watch your back with this particular girl. She knows where you live (nearby), she's hurt and she sounds like a pretty spiteful bitch. I don't wanna sound too negative but can you imagine what would happen if she musters the courage to tell her family about what happened?

swissghost likes this.
  7. Skins

I don't blame these girls for trying. I look at it like this. We (men) like sex. They (women) like money, phones, clothes, make up and shit like that. It seems Viet women could not care less about sex. It's something they do to keep their man happy but that's about it. It's cool I get it.

I don't mind helping a girl out but I draw the line when a chick DEMANDS a large lump sum amount and threatens to never meet me again unless I pay up. :rolleyes: Fuck off.

I tried to meet her half way. I'm willing to throw her some cash but I'm not handing her 3 million. We all know what would happen after that. She's gone forever...

@firehazard im not worried about revenge. "Tell her parents what happened to her." What happened? It's not like a kidnapped her and tied her up. She met a guy she liked and hung out with him. We had sex. Now she's demanding money like some spoiled brat and since I said NO she stopped talking to me.

She can tell her parents whatever but I have all the text messages. She liked me and we were cool. I politely said no to the phone request and she instantly became a bitch. I don't owe her shit. Her Viet bf is dirt poor and will give her exactly zero. So her peanut sized brain can't figure out that she should just take what she can get.

8. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

We all see it the same way as you, we all have the benefit of having functioning brains that are able to process information in a logical way. Do you think that they are endowed with the same mental capabilities? Is rational thought one of their fortes? I think not.

Good luck showing the text messages to an angry mob that can't speak English. I know I'm overreacting and it won't come to that since telling her family would imply too much loss of face on her part. I'm just saying not to push your luck with the Viets. They can be the best friends or worst enemies you will ever have. It takes a lot to push their buttons but once they become enraged they are the worst people in the world to be up against. We don't stand a chance as foreigners against them.

On a lighter note, we could be back in the west! This is like a piss in the ocean compared to what life used to be like. As annoying as this place can get, it's still one hell of a place to be. Where else in the world can you ride your bike down the road, lock eyes with a young cutie and then take her straight back to your place for some bare-back sex? Not many...

It's December and we don't have winter to worry about either. If there's one thing I'll never miss, it's cold weather. The only time I am willing to tolerate the cold again is if I go skiing. Apparently there's a ski resort in North Korea that has some good runs. I reckon it would be worth checking out one day.

swissghost likes this.
  9. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

I would not really blame them for this. We all are products of our surroundings and even if we try to deny it, upbringing and exposure play a huge role in what we all become. I think the worst thing about SEA "culture" per se is their ignorance. These people are perhaps the most adamant people on earth and they firmly believe in what they are taught/told, hardly ever challenging it. For instance, this gal is maybe taught or have grown up seeing that all white guys are wealthy. Therefore, in her mind, she is not expecting anything unusual. Of course, she is naive in thinking that all white guys are wealthy, but can you blame her for that? Exactly.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    swissghost and Firestarter like this.
  10. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

Yeah, that's what I meant. Their sphere of influence isn't that big and they are heavily culturally conditioned. They are very sharp people but there is too much that they have no chance of comprehending through no fault of their own.

swissghost and wanderluster like this.
  11. wanderluster

Exactly. Knowledge and Logic are 2 different things.

swissghost likes this.
  12. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

(Well there's a good chance it'd have worked on me, to be honest. Especially if I'd never read this here of course.)

Now we both know that if you had bought her that iPhone, you'd never see her again. That's not a puzzling subject at all. We've covered Briffault's Law.

But. What I DO find puzzling is that you've apparently failed to get any kind of P4P system going with Viet women who aren't dragons. At 200k/visit, given the productivity of your prostate gland, she'd have that 3M in a couple weeks. And you're (allegedly) a nicer fellow than most Viet man paying the same.

But that arrangement just doesn't seem to work out does it? Or am I wrong?

Red-blooded autistes want to know!

This contrasts with what many say out the Philippines (or Thailand for that matter), where employee-girlfriends seem quite common and accepted/socially-ignored.

What about this:

Maybe it's the CASH that puts them off. What other ways could you hand them "storable value"? Put "load" (ahem) in their cell phones? Something pretty-and-returnable like gold or silver? Seriously. I wonder...

13. Skins

You make some good points. I've had several girls recently ask me for a smart phone. They all want one of these fucking things. I guess they just NEED to take selfies for Facebook and put cat filters on them. :rolleyes: It's all good though we all have our hobbies I guess.

When I say NO to a phone and offer cash many of them say "No I do not have sex for money." So you're right. They will take it but not in such a transactional manner. I guess they feel they are losing face by me hander her cash while I'm wiping my rod off with a towel. Need to come up with a better method but I'm not wiring them money or taking them shopping or anything fuck all that.

I've had some good arrangements over the years but they usually run their course. Some get too greedy. Others get a serious boyfriend and stop meeting me. Others I just get tired of because they aren't that hot and I can fuck better girls for free. I still have one good one who is willing to meet for 500K ($23) a pop but she lives so far it's just a hassle.

Mikefox and swissghost like this.
  14. Skins

Well if she wants to send her dirt ball family to come beat me up because I won't buy her a phone then they can bring it on motherfuckers! I'm always polite and humble but I'm not putting up with that shit. Everything will be fine.

Really this whole situation was no big deal. Life is good. Hey I need to blog about something you know? Just another day in the life. :)

dangnomad and Firestarter like this.
  15. Firestarter

Firestarter Pyromaniac

Yeah, I'm overreacting a little bit. I guess its just withdrawal symptoms kicking in after not having had sex in like 4 days.

Keep living the dream.

Skins likes this.
  16. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

In 4 days, he says. You fucking guys. What on earth is that like? I guess I'll soon have the opportunity to find out.

flashman, Skins and wanderluster like this.
  17. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Quick quick follow me out of this dangerous rain to the safety of my bed :D

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  18. wanderluster

Hahaha. You ass.

19. Skins

Haha that's exactly how it happened! Gods work I tell you! I even gave her some dry clothes (a T shirt) to change into. God damn it god loves me. :D

Mikefox likes this.
  20. Skins

Wait is that appropriate to say "god damn it god loves me?" :confused: Where is our resident religious weirdo @mistergrumpus ??

wanderluster likes this.
dating in asia