Nothing Like Some Farm Fresh Pussy!

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Hahaha I've been there bro! :D:D:D

I wonder how many guys agree to this? She probably pulls in 20 million a month with this shit.

"My mom is sick..." Then you see her getting bottle service at the club with her skank friends wearing mini skirts and high heels.

Well I guess this is the female equivalent of a man telling a chick "I love you baby I want to marry you now let me take these panties off..." ;)

Manitoba, kris_105 and wanderluster like this.
  2. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

Yeah, met this skank on Vietnam Cupid. The first time we met, she came over my house, and spent the night. I banged her of course. The next day she asked to see me again and I told her I don't really see a future with her and haven't seen her in the two months since. Hahahaha.

Manitoba and Skins like this.
  3. Skins

She's cute. Just be careful about face pics here please. Don't need the drama of some bitch crying to me.

4. bobdobbs

Good point. Fixed.
    She is quite attractive, which had me wondering the whole time what the fuck she was up to. Now I know.

5. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Ouchie. Some of that Ice Cold Reality there for you.

Like... I'd pay good money for a book if little biographies, each chapter a different fellow telling the story of him and foreign woman X. They can alternate between happy-endings and sad-endings. Would help fellows get the picture and learn the signs.

Manitoba likes this.
  6. bobdobbs

It's actually not so bad. While she was here I was having thoughts of her drugging me and stealing all my valuables. A single bullshit text asking for money is easy to deal with -- you just ignore it.

Manitoba likes this.
  7. Davothewavo

Davothewavo New Member

An expat aussie named Neil Hutchison who lives in Pattaya Thailand has written a series of books that are full of stories of mens experiences with the local thai women that he has either had himself or heard about around the bar and there are many like your experience.I reckon it would be fair to say that women are the same no matter whether youre in Vietnam,Thailand , Cambodia or Philipines. The first book is entitled MONEY NUMBER ONE.They are good reading .In a dedication in the front of the book he says quote..To the ladies of Pattaya.Without them the place would still be a quiet fishing village and I would be a sadder but wealthier man.

8. Skins

Haha I like that quote.

9. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Me too! It's been ringing in my head for some time now.

"A sadder but wealthier man."

That says so much.

10. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

OK Flashman to the rescue, I've had a brilliant idea.

What you do is first of all you go on Ebay and buy a job lot of iphones real cheap. Like so:

[​IMG]

Then you go to the local printers and get some cards made up and get a stamp, like these:

[​IMG]

Except its every 8 creampies gets you an iphone.

Then everytime you bang a chick for the first time you just hand the girl a card with the first stamp on it and explain that just another 7 creampies and they can get a free iphone. That should hopefully be simple enough for these broads to understand.

Mikefox and Skins like this.
  11. Skins

Haha that's brilliant man. There's a couple girls here I want to fuck so bad... But they just aren't into me and they are in serious relationships with local guys. When I'm cashed up enough I'm just going to offer them a stupid amount to fuck. Like $500 USD just to see if they go for it. I bet they do.

Damn it why am I turned on by these games? :)

Manitoba and tc_pattaya like this.
  12. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Alphas are addicted to winning.

13. Skins

I can't lie. I enjoy the game of corrupting a money hungry chick. You know, the girl who asks for a phone or says she needs money. Sure... I'll help you if you help me... Then I gag her with my meat before tossing her $20. Good times. :)

Someday I'll change my ways... Someday...

Manitoba and wanderluster like this.
  14. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
    Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…
    Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
    Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!
    Churchill: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

15. Skins

Everyone here has a price. EVERYONE. I suspect you could have sex with anyone in the country for an iPhone 7 Plus. I'm not joking...

Maybe this is why I'm not rich yet. "God" or whatever the fuck higher power is up there just knows I'm not mature enough to handle wealth yet. Because if I was rich I would buy a dozen iPhones and offer them up to the hottest chicks I could find out here. Just to play with them. Sure I could fuck hot hookers for a fraction of the price but where's the fun in that?

Manitoba and tc_pattaya like this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines