Notorious German Beggar in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Travel' started by tc_pattaya, Mar 14, 2017.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

I don't know about German laws, but I'm assuming with that sort of deformity he gets some sort of social security from the German government.

3. tc_pattaya

You're probably right.

4. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Fuck this guy.
    I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't out begging from people who are poorer than he is, and then boasting about his rockstar lifestyle on Facebook.
    If he is in fact collecting a cheque from the German government, which is very likely, then he should go back there, and contribute in whatever way he can to the people who keep him from actually having to beg on the streets, rather than just do it as a hobby.
    If it happens that I'm wrong, and he isn't receiving any government assistance, then I guess I would owe him a bit of an apology, but only a bit, because he obviously has money and yet still chooses to beg from people who very likely live a harder life than he does (okay, maybe it's just stupid tourists give him money).
    Even with his deformity, he could easily be doing some kind of desk job or running an online business, and he would most definitely be given assistance from the German government to get himself started in doing that.
    Who knows, maybe he already is an online tycoon, but again, if that's the case, then why is he begging?

5. tc_pattaya

6. tc_pattaya

7. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Yeah, I say fuck this guy. First, I watched the YouTube video and felt a little sorry for the guy. What a terrible deformity to go through life with. Then I read the 2nd article that T.C. posted about him partying in Pattaya.

What a piece of shit for taking advantage of people's generosity to try and do something good for another human being. Then laughing at that generosity behind their backs and calling them stupid for trying to help him.

If I see him in HCMC, I will try and take a piss on him as he sleeps on the sidewalk. :D

Mikefox, Skins, wanderluster and 2 others like this.
  8. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Ya this guy is clearly an arrogant jerkoff who is laughing at the very system that keeps him from being a desperately poor disabled person, like so many other people in the countries he chooses to party in.
    I have enough distaste for westerners who travel to SEA with no money, and then sit on the road begging like they're one of the locals (like the guy in my avatar photo), but this asshole is living it up on other people's money, and doesn't even have the sense to be quiet about it.
    Hopefully he does show up in Vietnam next, I would love to tell this guy off in person.

9. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Was he really laughing at the people who donated to him? What a dickhead.

You see the kind of people these pussy libtard nanny states are producing? Lazy ungrateful leech on society. And I don't give a fuck about his swollen leg. Work online or get the leg amputated and move on with your life. Sitting on the sidewalk of some third world city and begging for change is just pathetic.

My buddy got both his legs blown off and shortly after he was running marathons, skiing and weight training. That's a real man. He's not laying around trying to play the sympathy card.

Mikefox, Ghengis and tc_pattaya like this.
  10. tc_pattaya

Notorious German beggar is back in Saigon

Benjamin Holst shared Facebook photos of him enjoying beers and Saigon nightlife with money obtained through begging. Images of Holst have been circulating on social media over the past week showing him begging for money on the city’s streets. “I post these photos and I hope someone can help him return home and receive treatment,” said a user who shared photos of Holst on Hoang Sa Street in District 3.

http://asiajack.news/2017/03/24/notorious-german-beggar-back-saigon/

11. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

Begging is illegal in Vietnam. It happens, but usually it's local women and children, and you don't see it that much. (The state has a program where the unemployed sell 10,000 VND lottery tickets instead of begging for money). This guy will attract attention from locals, and hence the cops, and he'll be locked up quickly until he can be sent out of the country. I'd be surprised if he isn't locked-up already.

Mikefox and tc_pattaya like this.
  12. the lockmaster

I live near the backpacker district. Here you see begging everyday. Everywhere. The next step up are the people who sell packages of gum, Kleenex, nail clippers, etc.. for inflated prices. To them that's not begging though because they are trying to "sell you something".

Did you know that these people even rent babies to carry around for a few hours. To help draw some sympathy from the tourists. That's right. These street beggars will pay a friend a few dong to "borrow" their baby for a few hours. If it helps them earn a little extra.

13. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

I don't see it so much where I am, about 5 km from Pham Ngu Lau. When I say you don't see it much, I'm comparing it to places like the Philippines, where kids fucking tap on your taxi window at stop lights and give you the sad puppy-dog eyes. Or, the US, where you're genuinely accosted by drunks and junkies with their hands out at every street corner. I guess you could consider the lottery ticket and gum sellers beggers, but it's pretty easy to say "khong" to them once and they usually go away.

14. the lockmaster

@bobdobbs

yes, you are right. A simple no will usually send them on their way. Even if you have to say it several times. Never been to Phils, but everyone says it's pretty slummy there. Also, Cambodia seems to have more in your face begging too.

Skins and bobdobbs like this.
  15. tc_pattaya

16. Skins

He looks like a normal dude in that pic where you can't see his leg. Why wouldn't he just have that fucking thing amputated? I know it's his gravy train now but damn... I think if he has a prosthetic leg he could sort of move on with his life.

Is that shit really incurable? I wouldn't want to drag that nasty leg around all my life.

17. tc_pattaya

18. Sald

Sald Well-Known Member

I finished up my Asia trip with 21 days in Japan. spend 4 of them in Osaka and saw him there 2 days in a row. That guy was making big cash there. The Japanese really took pity and everytime there was some Japanese guy talking to him. I am sure he made like 50-100€ an hour sitting there. I was wondering why a white guy would sit in the middle of Osaka and beg, now I have my answer haha. So funny to see this thread after seeing that guy.

Btw if any of you guys go to Japan, stay in Osaka. Giraffe is the place to be 21€ all you can drink until 2am. Club gets full at 9pm and the girls kindoff where crazy for foreigners. If you have decent looks you can get some amazing girls there. Tokyo was really bad in comparison. In the club's or bars it was like 85% really aggressive Japanese guys molesting the few girls who go on the dance floor. They have women only seating because many girls are afraid to stay between the guys. Makes it feel so weird to chat them up..
    Anyway, fuck that guy..

19. tc_pattaya

20. Skins

patreon banner ad meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online