Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best Mongering City?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Skins, Jan 24, 2018.

?

What City Do You Like Best For Mongering?

1. Pattaya, Thailand

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Angeles City, Philippines

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

kris_105 and tc_pattaya like this.
  2. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Going rates for Walking Street in Pattaya are generally 3000 ST and 5000 LT not including the bar fine which can run from 1000 to 2000 (models :rolleyes:).

GuidoSexMachine likes this.
  3. Skins

Angeles definitely wins there. What are the Soi 6 rates?

GuidoSexMachine likes this.
  4. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

I’m sure @BobbyTwoTimes will give the definitive answer. But for short time it’s 1000 baht for the girl and 300 or 350 for the room. Since you’re doing the deed upstairs usually, there’s no barfine.

5. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

I've visited both places in the last year. Had a great time in both. I liked AC. But I *loved* Pattaya.

Have to agree with all of @Skins' points. But he was a bit too kind to AC. AC is fun but let's be honest, it's a shit hole. There isn't much to do (by day) and you can barely breathe. It's a place to drain your balls before going to Cebu. you really couldn't live or retire to AC. Not unless you've lost your sense of smell, taste and probably will to live (I may be joking on the last item).

Don't get me wrong, I love AC. I will return one day. But Pattaya is just streets ahaid. The girls may be a touch more expensive... but you'll save money overall. And you get clear air, beaches, heaps of day time activities (scuba, hang gliding, whatever suits your budget), world class gyms, decent shopping.... And most of all Pattaya brings you amazing food from around the world. And @drifter will gladly take you to the best ribs restaurant in Thailand!

now that I think about it, I'm not sure I'll bother returning to AC. fuck it, I'm off to Pattaya!

6. Skins

Yeah I agree. The air quality is probably my biggest complaint about AC. I found it worse than Manila somehow even though it's a small town by comparison. I couldn't breathe walking down the street. Being stuck in traffic on a bike sucks because of the trikes and jeepneys.

But I voted AC because it's in the Philippines and LBFMS are the flavor of the month! :D

7. Frank01

Frank01 Member

The exchange rate on the Philippine Peso is also quite a bit better than thai baht when exchanging £.

GuidoSexMachine and Ghengis like this.
  8. Jey

Jey Well-Known Member

Give me Pattaya for sure. For starters the proximity to sea (and Ko Larn, Ko Samet). Pattaya felt bigger, less poverty stricken and had more to do besides drinking and mongering. Plus it's closer to Bangkok which I'd put miles ahead of Manila

9. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Have never been to the Phils. So truly can't compare.

Sounds like I would pick Pattaya. I have visited there. The better infrastructure and more amenities would do it for me. Plus, it's on the coast. So you get a nice ocean breeze. Even if the beach is not that great. You still get a nice breeze coming in at night. Cools things down a bit and freshens up the air.

dangnomad, drifter and James.Master like this.
  10. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

For the Phils visa situation.

How often do you have to visit the Immigration office to extend?

Every 3 months?

I know I've said it a bazillion times here......BUT............with the 1 yr Business Visa in Vietnam...........you don't have to do shit for 1 year. No check ins or border runs. Nothing. Pay the fee one time. Forget about it for a year. Can do multiple entries too. So you can still travel the region.

The equivalent for Vietnam would be HCMC and Vung Tau. Which is about 2 hours away. Obviously, the mongering level is not nearly the same as it is in Thailand and Philippines.

But still. It is an option.

dangnomad and drifter like this.
  11. James.Master

wait is it just Filipinas that count as LBFMs? I was using the term for all of SEA.

i love the curvy Filipinas with real boobies to play with. But i found just as much quality brown flesh in Pattaya

12. James.Master

PS and @drifter was worried I'd hate Pattaya :D

drifter, Ghengis and tc_pattaya like this.
  13. Skins

That business visa is nice. And you know I love Vietnam too. But it's not for everyone. There is nothing in Vietnam that compares to the total debauchery on display in Pattaya or Angeles, although Vung Tau is a nice city.

The extensions go like this. 30 days on arrival. Then extend for another 30 days. After that you can choose (I think) between a 2 month 0r 6 month extension. You can keep doing this for up to three years. You're allowed two - 6 month extensions during this time. The rest are for 2 months. That's if I understand it right... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

There's different fees for these extensions and it does add up. The trips to immigration aren't bad at all. I've had trips to buy lunch that were more of a hassle.

Not sure the exact price comparison between that and the Vietnam visa. I'd have to add it all up for a year and see. I'm sure it's close.

14. Cinnic

Cinnic Active Member

True, But how many Filipinas can you find in Pattaya vs Thai Women in AC?

15. James.Master

I don’t know - what is the answer to that question. I don’t think I saw either.
    I have seen some Filipino Ladyboys in Thailand (they come over for the surgery)... but that’s not what you’re talking about I’m sure :D

16. Skins

No Thais go to the Philippines.

drifter likes this.
  17. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

I have noticed Filipinos working as cleaning staff in some Pattaya condos.

18. Skins

Yeah I've met Filipinos teaching English and also working as waiters in restaurants in BKK. But I can't imagine any Thai wanting to live somewhere less developed than Thailand.

GuidoSexMachine, Jey and drifter like this.
  19. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

Agreed. And it’s not just that. They’d miss speaking their own language. And the lack of Thai food would drive them crazy.

Ghengis and Skins like this.
  20. Serb

Serb Member

I would say that there is no place on earth like Pattaya with its location , convenience and amount of bars and p4p if you are into it.
    Didn't visit Angeles (yet), but i think it might be great alternative for change of pace and environment when needed :D.
    BTW, going rates in Soi 6 are 1000 for a lady, and another 300 for room charge, throw in there one dink, and its around 1500 baht total.

drifter, James.Master and Skins like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines