Please Report Site Problems or Make Suggestions Here.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Skins, Apr 27, 2016.

1. bkkyolo

bkkyolo Well-Known Member

Is there any way to opt-out for good off the email alerts ? The other day I had "Is licking hookers pussy safe" showing on my phone, just after I did exactly this, and I think she noticed

e/ there is "disable all email" in the emails but it's not working for me

BobbyTwoTimes and Skins like this.
  2. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Haha.

3. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

You get an email every time someone replies to that thread? You can go to alert preferences and set it how you want.

4. Skins

Ok I see in "Contact Details" you can unclick "receive site mailings." Try that.

5. Soni79

Soni79 Member

I noticed a couple posts from the Travel Forum are missing (maybe moved?) - my Panama trip review and the Private Dancer book review from a few days ago.

6. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

If I do quick page reloads, I seem to be getting slightly different versions of the site. Maybe the DNS change hasn't fully spread through the system?

7. Skins

Yes I explained that in another thread. I just moved to a new host and we lost a few days worth of content. I apologize. I didn't delete anything. If you still have that post saved on your computer I would like you to post it again. Cheers.

8. Skins

That is possible. They said 24-48 hours but that time is just about up.

9. Soni79

Soni79 Member

My bad, I posted this Q before seeing the other thread. Will re-post.

10. wanderluster

Something fucked up is still going on with the new host. It keeps kicking me out saying "you have to be logged in" for this action.

11. Skins

Still? I think if you sit still for a while it will log you out. Also, if your wifi goes out or your VPN turns off/on it will boot you out.

12. wanderluster

Yup. Still.

13. Ramblin' Man

Ramblin' Man Member

Skins likes this.
  14. Skins

Good eye! That is the same place with a new name! Great location. Basic rooms but they were priced right last time I stayed there.

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear