Post hot Asian girls from Instagram

Discussion in 'Women' started by Tru Gent, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Tru Gent

Tru Gent Active Member

With their names, so we can add if we'd like.

First one is some gamer chick that streams on Twitch. She lives in the U.S I think so she's not in SEA but damn she's gorgeous.

Second one from Thailand, some type of car dealership model. Petite and hot, always posts with her other hot friends. Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-36-19~2.png Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-38-57~2.png Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-36-49~2.png Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-40-58~2.png

GoldenGorilla likes this.
  2. jspill

jspill Well-Known Member

3. dangnomad

dangnomad Well-Known Member

4. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

5. tc_pattaya

6. tc_pattaya

Taiwanese flight attendant Rita Kao

[​IMG]

Tru Gent likes this.
  7. tc_pattaya

And we certainly can't forget the lovely Elly Tran Ha (Vietnam), who is apparently now a MILF! (@Skins : btw, kids look half, you sure the snip didn't mend itself?:D)

[​IMG]

James.Master and GoldenGorilla like this.
  8. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

So do all you guys have instagram accounts? I never tried it personally. Should I join?

9. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

For me trying to live the single mans paradise is not about having IG haha.

These women are just fucking attention whores who like there million likes and praise they get when they put up a new photo, im not feeding there egos.

I try not to have any social media its just not real. Even someone in Romania said if i have 500 FB friend they wont help me muck out the pigs haha

But then im always checking SMP so possibly a hypocrite but i would say there is knowledge to be gained here.

Trouble, Soni79, Issom and 3 others like this.
  10. Tru Gent

Tru Gent Active Member

Yes I do have it as a way to show off my travels. I could care less what my friends or acquaintances post, I just like looking at hot girls and funny videos mainly.

Skins likes this.
  11. lucky3333

lucky3333 New Member

world_of_asians is the IG account to follow!

12. Skins

Yeah I was thinking more for SMP marketing. But fuck it... That's what the forum is for. I got rid of all my personal social media accounts and I've never been happier. Total waste of time.

Slip, Ghengis and Mikefox like this.
  13. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

Im reading a book titled “Deep Work” Cal Newport. The author said that these social media sites are distractions and shallow activities aim at satisfying short term urges. We tend to become on autopilot mode when using them. But long term, you need to focus with total concentration to master complex tasks and create something of high value.

The book also talks about how multitasking is not optimal way to work because the brain can’t filter out what’s relevant and what’s irrelevant while we are doing the tasks.

Mikefox, Skins, GoldenGorilla and 2 others like this.
  14. Skins

This guy nails it in his talk. Basically young people are addicted to social media the same way a heroin addict is hooked on heroin. It triggers the same responses in the brain. That's why younger women can't put their phone down for five minutes. Every time they see a notification it's like a line of coke.

15. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

I'm noticing a lot of chicks on sites like Tinder etc put their instagram in their dating profile
    Mostly it's to generate followers for their profile (they can monetize it after 10K). But it gives you an added line of approach. You might not match on Tinder (e.g. outside their preferred age range) or their may not check their dating profile much. But you can write to them on insta - I guarantee they check that all fucking day.

It has worked for me in collecting some numbers / dates that would have gotten away

Skins likes this.
  16. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

Haven't figured this one out. She claims to looking for a FWB. No way a girl that hot is single. She doesn't ask for cash, she's asking for something else...
    Go on, tell her you're in Jakarta and see what she says. Then report back to me :D

D228DC42-5629-439D-9C2B-67727850B403.jpeg

GoldenGorilla, Skins and dangnomad like this.
  17. Skins

Yeah I've noticed they list their IG accounts on their dating profiles now. And I messaged one chick the other day on badoo and her response was just her IG account name. :rolleyes:

Mikefox likes this.
  18. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Social media is fucking up everything and because the world is being connected by it soon there will be no place on earth where you can find sweet village good girls :(

Skins likes this.
  19. Skins

There are still some poor girls who just have a busted Nokia... But soon they will all have smart phones to post selfies and get showered with attention by horny guys all over the planet. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Mikefox likes this.
  20. tc_pattaya

[​IMG]

Mikefox and BL010181 like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines