Sapphire Club Youtube

Discussion in 'Travel' started by tc_pattaya, Oct 29, 2017.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Just noticed that Sapphire has been more active on their Youtube channel.

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  2. tc_pattaya

3. tc_pattaya

Skins likes this.
  4. Fiver Fever Fewer

Fiver Fever Fewer Well-Known Member

They've been posting quality videos for years! Their facebook page is also good, lots of eye candy.

I've mentioned it several times already, but Sapphire is my favorite gogo in all of Thailand.

They have HOT girls. Insanely hot. The kind of girls I can justify spending 3000 baht + barfine for, unlike the fat ugly skanks you find at Nana Plaza these days.

The Sapphire girls are on a whole different level of attractiveness, it's the only bar worth visiting on Walking Street, and one of the last few legitimately good agogos still to be found in the country. The rest of them are garbage.

pramPassion, NoDoubt, Skins and 3 others like this.
  5. tc_pattaya

I've seen their FB too, but for some reason the videos can't be embedded in other sites, so I didn't post them. They are the only club I know of that puts this much effort into photo/video promotion.

drifter likes this.
  6. tc_pattaya

Skins likes this.
  7. tc_pattaya

Louis Vuitton tattoos...classy :D

Skins and drifter like this.
  8. tc_pattaya

9. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

Yeah. Uh... no.

BL010181 and tc_pattaya like this.
  10. wolfsbane93

wolfsbane93 Well-Known Member

fat ugly skanks at Nana??? what bar are you hanging out in? hell there was not one fat chick in the whole place when I was there in May, and I am sure will be the same in about a week when i return. they were pretty much like the chicks that Skins always talks about. Cute, young, thin, handfull perky tits, cute little butt...then you have the skin, thai eyes which are very unique. granted they cannot dance worth shit and thier english sucks, but come on man. i cannot imagine what insanely hot means compared to Nana. 3k baht well, that shit could have been on you. 2K is what I am used to.

11. wolfsbane93

wolfsbane93 Well-Known Member

actually, there was one...she was the mama at the ladyboy joint upstairs I stopped in. I had a blast with those dudes. haha. i have always been intrigued by the psychological and physical aspect of it all. Very cultural. i spent an hour there and chatted up the boys(girls). i had one chick(dude) show me her transformation pics from when she was this 14 yr old little fat kid (i remember those days) to what she is today. you talk about commitment. most of the folks here in the good ol USA pay 50 or more a month to a gym they never go to. they spend copious amounts on beauty products and fad diets, motivational Tony Robbins shit. Take a visit to this bar. These people will show you what shere power of will and hard work will get you. A transformation. Now, do I want to be a ladyboy? Fuck no. Are they inspiring? Yes. this does not come easy. Dude, about the same as old Govnor Arnold use to do when he was an early bodybuilder in Austria. It is literally the same.

Always quite interesting what inspiration you can have, or frankly what you can learn if you open your mind.

One of these chicks actually lactated due to the hormone cocktail....recommended, no...interesting has hell and a new lesson learned, yes!

James.Master and drifter like this.
  12. tc_pattaya

13. tc_pattaya

Love those red body stockings! :D

Soni79 likes this.
  14. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Look at those lips. Yum.

tc_pattaya likes this.
  15. tc_pattaya

Skins likes this.
  16. tc_pattaya

17. tc_pattaya

18. tc_pattaya

19. tc_pattaya

20. tc_pattaya

meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines