Secret Thai Girl FB Groups

Discussion in 'Women' started by tc_pattaya, Jun 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I will ask him for sure.

There are so many opportunities out here. I have a bunch of ideas I'm researching. But I will not be employing some impoverished daughters of a rice farmer. Well maybe just hourly for my own pleasure but I'm not managing a group of them. Can you imagine the headaches? I'll let @ryan754326 run with that business venture. :)

drifter likes this.
  2. creepyuncleron

creepyuncleron Well-Known Member

agreed! My buddies that ran bars all said managing staff was by far the worst part of doing business. They could deal with the bribing the cops, shady supply chains, and the psychotic landlords but trying to get a group of dancers and service girls to show up on time every day was nearly impossible. And that was back in 2010-2012, they say it's Much more difficult today...

3. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

I think the only way to do it is to hire a local, female "mamasan" to wrangle these dopey broads. They know the language, the culture and they have experience. The girls would probably obey the mamasan before some random white dude with a pocket full of money. They would try to bleed you any chance they got!

drifter likes this.
  4. creepyuncleron

creepyuncleron Well-Known Member

No these guys all had top rate Mamasans, in fact, one preferred to have LB mamasan's over old ex-bargirls. I guess the LB's were a lot tougher and didn't put up with ANY shit although I think it just goes with the type of person that can do that kind of work.

Most of the working girls I know are pretty flaky, and not by any ill intent, they genuinely just don't get it with regards to being punctual and keeping your word and being reliable. Contrast that with a few Uni-BKK born and raised non working girls I know, I've found some to be incredibly reliable yet not so HOT? I remember reading somewhere about a girls level of Hotness is directly proportional to how crazy and unreliable she is. I think there's some truth in that!

drifter and Skins like this.
  5. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I'll get to work on it, I just need to meet the right people first. I'm willing to put cash behind most of my crazy ideas.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 8:02 AM
    creepyuncleron and Skins like this.
  6. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Yes wander....clean up your act!

drifter likes this.
  7. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

I imagine most guys have a 3some on top of their fucket list. I personally am ashamed to admit....I have never had one.
    But I do believe when I eventually have one, it will not be this great sexapade I have always envisaged because I only have 1 dick, and...my dick can only entertain 1 orifice .
    There is a new procedure I am thinking about....they split your penis in 2, which is supposed to be rather painful...but then you have 2 penises.

8. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Do you know if anyone has been able to successfully split theirs into four yet?
    Sounds great, but I'm worried that girth might be an isssue when the procedure is all said and done.

Mikefox likes this.
  9. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

They have only just perfected the halving procedure but they are talking about now moving into a 3 division known as the tripenal.
    Yes, some guys have been complaining about loss of girth, but there is a procedure whereby they remove excess skin from your eyelids and replace they eyelids with foreskin.
    I know it sounds complicated and some guys have even said they felt cock-eyed, but on the positive side, other more successful candidates have boasted it as a sort of spiritual enhancement with the added benefit of foresight!
    Go figure....

ryan754326, JohnnyB and Mikefox like this.
  10. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Funny fuckers im lol reading this

11. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Stop talking about this shit man. WTF. :mad:

Skins and drifter like this.
  12. drifter

drifter Well-Known Member

Yeah, sucks to have something creepy on SMP and you didn't originate it. :(

wanderluster and ryan754326 like this.
  13. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Yeah Wander...don't get you penis in a plat now!

wanderluster likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines