Thai Bikini Mafia 2017

Discussion in 'Travel' started by tc_pattaya, Feb 22, 2017.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

2. Mr Fever

Mr Fever Well-Known Member

Premium Yellowtail

tc_pattaya likes this.
  3. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

Some great looking snatch there, but my god, the tattoo's!
    I don't know why these girls do it to themselves, I guess they're too young and stupid to comprehend that one day they will be old ladies, and will be unable to wash off the markings of a Pattaya party slut.
    I'm seeing more and more of it in Vietnam these days too.

tc_pattaya and Mr Fever like this.
  4. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

Good lord those girl's are hot!

Will definitely be checking out the Sapphire Club on my next visit. :D

What's the deal with those stickers? Is that kind of like the ping-pong balls. You buy a bunch of stickers for the girl and she makes money off of it?

tc_pattaya likes this.
  5. tc_pattaya

Not sure, but my guess is the stickers are how the punters vote during the competition?

Sapphire is a fun club with some great eye candy, but a lot of girls with sponsors. I tend to start there for happy hour and then move on to Walking Street.

BobbyTwoTimes and the lockmaster like this.
  6. tc_pattaya

I agree, it's a bit of a turn off for me too. Some girls are smart enough not to mark themselves permanently, but the other girls can be a bad influence. One of my favorites last year went from farm fresh to heavily tattooed in 4 months :(

Mr Fever likes this.
  7. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Sorry... you said "bad influence" while discussing bar girls. That's funny.

8. tc_pattaya

Bit of an oxymoron, I know. Sometimes it's the mama-sans that corrupt them. The girl I mentioned above started tattooing because her mama-san is covered with them.

JohnnyB likes this.
  9. Mr Fever

Mr Fever Well-Known Member

It's very relevant. I get what your coming from but imagine if those farm fresh bar girls were being influenced to take pride in delivering a top quality service.

Instead they look up to the hardened bar girls. Ruthless gold diggers with a bad and entitled attitude and covered in tramp stamps. Cell phone addiction and narcissism through the roof.

Sure they are hot and u can pay them, smash the rice out of them and kick them out. Good times! But the GFE from a farm fresh girl with a great attitude is so much better. A really talented whore can make you forget you're paying for the experience. Even if it's just until you bust a nut. :D

JohnnyB and tc_pattaya like this.
  10. tc_pattaya

tad800 and BobbyTwoTimes like this.
  11. ryan754326

Looking good, but still too many tattoos for my taste.
    2nd from the right would be my pick. 2nd from the left is nice too.

JohnnyB, BobbyTwoTimes and Ghengis like this.
  12. tc_pattaya

Agreed about the tattoos. I recognize the one 2nd from the left. Her name is Kik, she used to work at Crystal but is now at Sapphire.

13. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Well-Known Member

Yeah buddy Sapphire has some fine ladies. The famous LaLa is the girl you see on the still of the video before you press play. She's so fucking hot, but a lesbian and a starfish from all reports. I'd still fuck the hell out of her.

I banged a Thai Bikini Mafia girl last May named Apple. Don't see her on that pic, but she was pretty hot. God I can't wait to get back to Pattaya this summer.

tc_pattaya likes this.
  14. tc_pattaya

Yeah, there is a pretty epic Addicts thread just about Lala. I've seen her in the club, mostly with her arms folded and a sour look on her face. Is this the girl you're talking about??

[​IMG]

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  15. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

orange bikini would be my pick as well.

16. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Orange bikini all the way. Nobody else.

17. LadLife

LadLife Well-Known Member

my votes for green or white

18. ryan754326

Nobody else? I think the one in white stands out above them all, orange was my second pick based on lack of tattoos alone.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    JohnnyB likes this.
  19. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

On a second thought, the one in white will do too. The rest are all trash.

BobbyTwoTimes, JohnnyB and ryan754326 like this.
  20. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

White all the way.

Skins, BobbyTwoTimes and ryan754326 like this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines