The Best / Worst Date Of My Life

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, May 14, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

2. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

I would have politely ejected once she mentioned the friend joining but glad it worked out. Maybe this girl is hi-so Vietnamese? Or did she seem "highly skilled"?

dangnomad and Skins like this.
  3. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Move in.

Skins likes this.
  4. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

She seems to be "hi-so." That being said, what's she doing on a dating app, I wonder. They usually only mingle with their "own."

5. JohnnyB

The fun ones get bored meeting everyone via formal letter of recommendation.

6. Khanh

Khanh Well-Known Member

Your seed? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tc_pattaya likes this.
  7. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

You lucky prick.....that is all :mad::D

Skins likes this.
  8. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

Technically no since he got the snip.:D

Skins and Mikefox like this.
  9. TennStud

TennStud Active Member

A night like that makes up for a nearly all of the wasted, flakey, play-the-game, humiliated, heartbreaking nights that we have to go thru to find it. What a story! Mt. Everest conquered right there buddy....

Skins likes this.
  10. Nope Nope

Nope Nope Well-Known Member

Sounds like a hi-so gal, you lucky bastard :)

wanderluster, Skins and tc_pattaya like this.
  11. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Well-Known Member

Nice one....makes me wish I was in Asia that much more.....42 days...

wanderluster and Skins like this.
  12. Skins

Haha technically I'm all juice no seeds now. :oops:

I should buy this shirt for all my members in the V Gang. :D

100--Juice,-No-seeds.png

Khanh, drifter, JohnnyB and 6 others like this.
  13. Skins

More information has come out about this broad... I don't want to reveal too much of her personal information here, but I guess she was (or is?) married and her husband (ex?) is very rich. They recently broke up and I guess she's just looking for some fun. Maybe if you bastards join Vietnam Cupid you can find her too. ;)

She's cool but I hope she doesn't think that I'm going to replace her husband... I'm not going to finance her decadent lifestyle. She invited me to travel to a resort with her next weekend. I looked it up and it costs... $400 per night. :eek:

Of course, I would like to go... But I'm not dropping $1,000 on a weekend holiday. o_O I'm sure she would pay but that shit is weird to me. I'm not comfortable sitting in some five star resort spending some rich guys money. Call me crazy but I can stand on my own two feet. I guess it's a pride thing.

Now go ahead and call me an idiot. Maybe I'll go. :cool:

Nope Nope, dangnomad, Khanh and 5 others like this.
  14. BobbyTwoTimes

BobbyTwoTimes Well-Known Member

I think you should go lol, for sure! If the girl is that hot.....screw it....might be a crazy adventure, and who knows what interesting things might happen? Plus it'll make great content for the site :)

Khanh and Skins like this.
  15. Skins

Thinking about it...

16. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

This is so funny its like she has flipped the script on you i bet most vietnamese girls think he is taking me to that crazy expensive noodle place im not sure if i should go haha

So let me ask you this how did you find out about her situation, did she volunteer the information or did it take effort to pry it from her?

Skins likes this.
  17. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

Real quality write up there bro!

BobbyTwoTimes and Skins like this.
  18. JohnnyB

But you seem to have all the makings of an excellent pool boy!

19. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I have the same pride thing, and I don't want to be involved with rich girls anyway.
    I personally wouldn't go, but I can't argue with the fact that it might make for a great post.

Skins likes this.
  20. drifter

drifter Well-Known Member

Y'know you owe it to your loyal forum members. Time to take one for the team, big guy.

<snicker>

Not trying to ride you, but that is hilarious. And you realize most guys would kill to be in your position.

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines