The what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Travel Bum Bum, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Just moved out of my bachelor pad here. :( On the road again!

drifter and JohnnyB like this.
  2. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Shhhhh Yellow Grammar Nazi.

wanderluster and drifter like this.
  3. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

How long were you in Saigon? Maybe some pros/cons in hindsight?

4. Skins

Monster post coming on this.

Ghengis, JohnnyB and drifter like this.
  5. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

New place, new adventures, new blog posts it can only be a positive thing!

6. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Today im having women problems I scheduled a date a 11am she texts me at 11 saying she just got out the bath lets make it 2pm I said ok.

Meanwhile the flakey 19 yr old single mother that flaked the day before because her mother wouldnt let her out wants to come over she takes 20 mins to reply to each message and asks if she can bring her baby I said no fcking way! Haha

She says when the babies asleep she will come and then a text on my way.

At 3.20pm the first one messages me after I text losing my shit saying shes so rude she says she just got home and will be over soon.

I wonder if either of them will come??

First come first served but they better hurry up because I have a date at 7pm and cant perform under pressure.

These younger broads are always hard work!!

UPDATE the single mum showed up as I went to meet her in the lobby girl 2 says where are you I think shit quick up to the room.

I wont lie she was fat very shy and spoke little english struggled to even get a kiss all the while my hotel phone keeps ringing and im thinking fck my phones lighting up aswell.

After 45 mins this girl leaves I said I will wait in the lift so said goodbye before it opened however reception calls me over the women in the doctors mask sitting over there has been waiting a long time for you sir.

She was playing with her phone head down first date sat next to her I walk out the door to the shop next door text number 2 sorry honey I had an important call she misscalled me 19times and messagd me 10 times. I said im at the shop next door come out.

She came outside was very shy hardly spoke fatter than the first and wore the mask and wouldnt take it off that lasted 25 mins.

Now off to third date I felt bad because she travelled a long way so I offered her money but she refused im sorry im always polite but I cant stick a date out with a girl in a mask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 6:46 PM
    Skins, drifter, Khanh and 2 others like this.
  7. Ghengis

Ghengis Well-Known Member

I don't think these chicks realize that the most sexless thing you can do is wear one of those fuckin masks

Skins and Mikefox like this.
  8. Khanh

Khanh Well-Known Member

Hahaha

9. Striker

Striker Well-Known Member

Sounds like typical Vietnamese girls. I've often thought about purposely turning up late but don't want to look like a dick in case one actually arrives on time. I try to get them to message me when they actually leave or meet at my hotel.

10. Mia The Devil

Mia The Devil Well Known Member

I was in Manila afternoon til midnight trying to round up my mates since they were in U.N avenue applying for ship jobs. I sent their gfs a message if they'd let their guys have a few drinks with me, they agreed; little did these girls know I'm a bad influence for their boyfriends, and I covered lots of their fucked up spree in the past.

My guys made me wait for an hour so I had a bucket of beers across Manila bay before they arrived at the bar I'm in. I was convincing them to hang out with me in go go bars nearby and they were just not in the mood to do it, I understand they are in their trying to be a grown up guys-make money and Im in lesbian phase of life. Throwing tantrums over it, told them drinks are all on me, didn't help either!FML that was the very first time they turned down my evil ways. :(

We called it a night after another hour of booze and reminiscing our uni days when it was all perving, going in and out of sleazy bars at old Manila. I found myself walking alone at Ermita to Mabini street, felt sad and teary wondering what on earth happened to my bestfriends?o_O

Then these put me back in quite okay mood, I got hello and goodevening greetings from people around, some heads turned, cat calls on me and compliments for my perfume when I walk past them; I am well aware it has a hooker vibe, so I was on all smiles, greeting back then moved on without making a fuss.

I sauntered along Mabini and Del Pilar, only to end up in LA Café, I asked Brockstar earlier that night where to go and I was completely dazed when I realised there's no such thing as none hooker part in that bar. I went upstairs, they were blasting it with rock music which hurt my ears. Soon as I settled on a bar stool and asked for a whisky, my eyes were roaming around, admiring girls' tits and bums.:oops:

Glass after glass of whiskey, I don't remember what set of songs they played, never had a temptation to smoke even the smell was all over the place, a piece of my mind shut off. All I know was I'm trying to turn on my back and get the attention of a girl wearing skimpy dress.

She was standing alone when I walked on her side and offered a drink, later on one guy came up to me, which I outright told him I'm here for the same reason, that moment the girl knew what I'm into. She's cool, suprised why I'm in a formal dress like I just attended a meeting, I was kinda bubbly and joke about it that I'm from past wearing vintage dress and how my friend (Uncle Donny) says its a church dress, I moved on giving her compliments with her sexy outfit. We had a bit of chat then let her eye some guys she likes, while I continue to make myself drunk and perv on girls.

An hour has gone by, I wonder why she asked permission to go to the powder room but we had an eye contact. I'll spare you the sleazy details of what happened in the cubicle, I just scratched that lick someone in the bathroom off of my list; well yeah for the price of $5 booze she requested.:p

I went out of that cubicle with smile on my face and traces of cunt smell around my mouth. I had another on the rocks when I checked it was getting late, midnight. I went out still sober, it's quite surprising that after I chugged down beers and had too much whiskey I could still walk straight down the sketchy path of Manila to get myself a ride. I don't trust the cab drivers to take me home for an hour drive, I could end up being drugged so I took 3 jeepneys to home and sneaked in my room window.

Would I do it again? Of course! :D

20170721_120556.jpg SpyPhoto_20170720_223833946.jpg

11. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Lol Mia. A lady & deviant!

Well played. Not many of us get oral for the price of a beer in a go-go.

Mia The Devil and Skins like this.
  12. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

@kris_105 does, but it was with a ladyboy at Pinnochio's, and he paid full price............did I mention it was with a ladyboy? :D

drifter likes this.
  13. Skins

Good lord the Phils sounds like a party.

Mia The Devil and flashman like this.
  14. Skins

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. When a smoking hot Viet chick parks her bike, takes off her jacket and helmet. Walks into the cafe and sits down with her friends, chatting, texting, ordering drinks. And she still has that stupid fucking mask on! I don't get it? She's all dressed up in a sexy outfit and heals with her face covered up indoors. Only once her drink arrives she takes it off. :rolleyes:

Ghengis likes this.
  15. Ghengis

Why spare us the sleazy details of what happened in the cubicle? That's the best part.

Mia The Devil and drifter like this.
  16. Mia The Devil

Book a flight, I'd lure you these Manila Vice muzzies.:D
    20170722_010628_1024x1820.jpg

17. Mia The Devil

Not much to tell and if I'm a real guy its a boner killer in the end for sure, since you're really asking for it....

Have you had those times when you don't see anything around you but just the girl? Yeah I had it last night... whole night when guys don't exist on my view.

The woman in camouflage skimpy dress and I were in the powder room and I was all ass grabby while she's doing her make up. I looked at her in the eye over a mirror and made my way in one of the cubicles, I stripped down her thongs and kneeled to get good view. It has a strong intoxicating smell, I can't figure out but I'm certain it's not a rubber odor or a guy's cum. Ohhh my freaking hell she's hiding meaty curtains, I really found the need to suck those and finger fuck her til she's squeezing my fingers then she came.

What puts me off was a lady crew started banging all the goddamn closed doors, while shouting dont use in the bathroom. I was like what in fucking hell?! Dont use is a filipino idiomatic expression of Don't smoke shabu. I was just licking and finger fucking a hooker's pussy! Oh right maybe those girls use the powder room to smoke meth. DU vibe killed it! Im off, I could still imagine how it would look like if the cops busted the door. :eek:

flashman, Ghengis and Jontop like this.
  18. Ghengis

Mmmm..... love sucking on those meaty curtains. Thanks Mia.

19. Jontop

Jontop Member

Who is Mia? No way there is a chick as cool as this. @Mia The Devil

20. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

Jontop likes this.
agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear