The Women Who Got Away

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

Cinnic, Raito, Monger88 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Raito

Raito Well-Known Member

Nice.

Also had a couple that got away but normally I forget all about them once I am rawdagging a portuguese girl or a straight up whore. ;)

Cinnic and Skins like this.
  3. Skins

Yeah that usually does the trick. :D Thanks for reading.

4. Fiver Fever Fewer

Fiver Fever Fewer Well-Known Member

Nice post Skins. You are a good guy. Hard to disagree with what you say.

Skins likes this.
  5. monkeyboy

monkeyboy Well-Known Member

You describe the spot I'm in now. I'm ready to move on, she's getting to the stage where she is becoming a terrible girlfriend, but I do like her as a friend and don't want to end it badly.

Unfortunately at this point I don't see a way where it ends well. Looks like I have to find a new bar to hang out at when I'm in Saigon.

Skins likes this.
  6. the lockmaster

the lockmaster Well-Known Member

So what's the deal with the 1st chick you mentioned in the story?

Was she just texting you to say hello? Maybe she's not dating that guy anymore.

I've had a few instances where I have randomly bumped into a girl that I met and dated when I first arrived here. Funny how that happens in a city of 10million plus people.

Skins likes this.
  7. Dalton

Dalton New Member

She didn't get away but I love her and she is so unavailable she has a man and kid but the chemistry and sex is great. Feel your pain bro keep your head up fight the good fight

8. Skins

Thanks man but I'm fine haha. Plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.

9. Skins

Yeah she's still with him haha. You know I checked on that immediately. I was thinking wow the door just swung back open! You know how that happens sometimes. But no, she just wanted to practice her English. I guess she's back in English class a few times a week and I'm the only "tay" she knows. Regardless, I'm out of here soon. I've made the decision it's time to move on. On to the next chapter!

Ghengis likes this.
  10. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

I do not believe I will ever find the 'one that got away'....because I believe I am programmed to be single. I am at the moment living with a pretty cute girl, 17 years my junior.
    I went through a phase where I was just shagging a different girl every weekend and it became meaningless and even boring.

I told my mates I am like a young guy and I want a young girlfriend. I met this sweetheart and I thought it would be another 1 night stand but she actually liked me. It seemed perfect, the sex was great,she enjoyed her drink ups, I had a much younger girl (I thought this was virtually impossible in the West), she liked me and it all seemed good. I didn't have to wait for my annual vacation to partake in the pleasures of a younger gal - regularly.

I asked her to move in a few months ago.....I needed to accelerate the relationship - either it was possible that I had found 'the one', or this will all going to blow up pretty quickly and I would happily go back to my hedonistic lifestyle.

Now that she has moved in, I see she is not as free spirited as I previously thought, but the biggest turn off for me is her 'princess-factor', which I had never seen before.
    I dig chicks that can just say fuckit...lets go -- instead of the 30 - 40 make up session every time we go out. I prefer the girl that will stay in a log cabin or a 2 star hotel, will jump on my bike and go exploring, and will go grab a bite without having to change clothes more than once . I need a down to earth girl.

Just like Skins, I get bored very quickly, and if I had not found this to be her problem, I am damn sure I would have found something else that is the problem.
    I have found in all my relationships I always find a problem, and the common denominator is always me. I have been with some real sweethearts in my 49 years, but I always get bored.

I accept this and it is probably my biggest short-comings. Perhaps though it is a blessing, cos who wants to be hitched to a western girl when you are in a paradise like Thailand or Phily ? I think each to their own right ? I think I ultimately want to be alone and just shag regularly with many different girls, as I am sure this was pretty much man's birthright - after all we are physical beings......until religion came along and taught us that each guy should be with 1 girl...till death do em part!

Ultimately, I do believe I will end up with 1 woman (when I am at the stage where I battle to get it up once a week - lol), but until then I know I am meant to be single.
    I am finding getting rid of her now a little difficult , as she has dug in her heels, but I have to man up about it as I invited her to stay with me, and cannot punish her for an important life lesson that I have had to learn. Eventually she will move on when she realises I am not going to change, I do not believe in marriage, and I am not not giving her kids (all which I had made clear before she moved in). I also believe all girls believe they have the power to change us.

Skins and wanderluster like this.
  11. Skins

Hey there's nothing wrong with that. People date and break up. It's not always easy but that's life. You enjoyed your time with her for a while and now it's time to start the next chapter. I think moving a girl in would certainly accelerate the downfall of a relationship for me. When you spend too much time with someone it puts all their flaws under a microscope. Little things you didn't notice before start to get on your nerves.

That's why I love that first three months of a relationship. Everything is fresh and exciting. You're both trying your best to court each other. The odd thing is most chicks love the part of the relationship that comes after that. When she's moving her shit into your place and you're hanging out with her family on the holidays. That's when I bail.

Dale and wanderluster like this.
  12. billy fever

billy fever Well-Known Member

Haha amazing comment: " The eyes of a shark have more love in them." I know the type.

I hooked up with a Taiwanese minx here in Australia a few months ago. We banged every night for a few weeks and she'd tell me how much she loved me. Then one night she ran into her friend when we were at a restaurant and they got into a huge verbal confrontation in Taiwanese. Not sure what they were saying but I suspect her friend ripped into her for dating a white devil. The next day... cold as ice. Ignored my texts and calls and would cross the street to avoid me. When I finally confronted her and asked her what was up she just pan-faced it and gave me one word answers. Totally soulless. Like talking to a lizard.
    The next day I pulled a Korean babe from the restaurant around the corner. Asian women are such good sport!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines