Tindersurfing

Discussion in 'Travel' started by James.Master, Feb 5, 2018.

1. James.Master

James.Master Well-Known Member

A new way to see the world. I'm sure some of you young studs are good for it.
    (Doesn't work in SEA where the girls are all broke and live like shit.)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-travels-around-europe-free-11969061

I met a Russian girl doing this in Europe. I thought it was fine. There's only outrage when a man does it :D

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  2. Raito

Raito Well-Known Member

I tried it while visiting Belgium. Pretty cool way to meet people, but yeah, the idea was to meet up with groups of locals or other foreigners, and of course, women.

James.Master and BobbyTwoTimes like this.
  3. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

I dunno, I'd rather spend $8 on a dorm room, crash there and do my business at the brothels, but I'm a degenerate like that. :cool:

kev_head, ezinho, drifter and 5 others like this.
  4. James.Master

I'm a degenerate... But a richer older one. Can't do hostel dorms any more. Mind you I had a lot of "hostile sex" as we called it 20 years ago as a backpacker

The issue with Europe is that there aren't $8 dorms. There are $40+ dorms in bad locations. So I totally get the Tinder surfing appeal

drifter likes this.
  5. Monger88

Monger88 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the way to go.

I never got the Couchsurfing thing. You don't pay with money but you have to socialize, so you pay with your time and boredom instead. I hate interacting with people unless it's strictly necessary.

James.Master likes this.
  6. Monger88

Monger88 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the way to go.

I never got the Couchsurfing thing. You don't pay with money but you have to socialize, so you pay with your time and boredom instead. I hate interacting with people unless it's strictly necessary.

In terms of no interaction, the best I had found in Europe was 'Motel 24' in Hannover, Germany, where you check in with a well-desiged ATM-like machine at the entrance, and the machine gives you your automatic key. The rooms were cheap, high-quality, the motel had a Japanese garden, etc. I didn't even see any maintenance staff. It was a pure Japanese-like experience, where everything worked without human contact.

James.Master likes this.
  7. dangnomad

dangnomad Well-Known Member

Well I'm currently back in Australia licking my wounds after everything went spiralling south rapidly. Massive learning experience to say the least.
    But. On topic. I will be Tindersurfing in Bali next month with a new chick. Let's see how it works out.

Ghengis and Mikefox like this.
  8. James.Master

OK out with it. What happened????

Bali - you found a check with her own place? Seems unusual for bali

dangnomad and Mr. Monsay like this.
  9. dangnomad

dangnomad Well-Known Member

Unusual for an Indonesian chick yes. But a independent career woman who is looking for a bit of bule action

James.Master likes this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines