‘Weinstein Effect’ goes global as powerful men confronted

Discussion in 'Women' started by tc_pattaya, Nov 14, 2017.

1. tc_pattaya

tc_pattaya Legendary Member

This shit is just getting crazy. I am so glad not to work in any kind of office environment. :eek:

https://apnews.com/09108fff1b7f4cae...ffect'-goes-global-as-powerful-men-confronted

drifter likes this.
  2. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

It’s not the Weinstein effect. It’s human nature. Men with high status and power has always use their positions to gain sexual access. Women on the other hand have used their sexuality and good looks to gain favors from men with major influence. It’s everywhere...Hollywood, politics, your typical office work place.

My problem is with all these Weinstein’s accuser coming forward. Now, you look at all these Weinstein’s accusers and what do they all have in common? They are all past their prime. Either they are hitting the wall or way past it. So why come out now and now when it happened? They know that had they said it in their prime, they would get blacklisted and not get the high profile acting roles. So in a way it’s hypocritical of these Hollywood “victims”.

Now, I’m against what Weinstein did. That’s not my style. But if you look at Weinstein, you can see that he’s an ugly troll and that no hot woman would sleep with him without getting anything in return. All this victims coming out is going to cause some whistle blowing but it’s counterproductive because there is some hot unknown girl somewhere out there willing to sleep with some movie producer to make a name for herself. But she might not get that opportunity because the movie producer might be gun shy and now has to work at some dead end job to get by.

All this victimhood coming out recently is just a way for these old hags to stay relevant. These women knew what they were doing. They’re not stupid.

billy fever and tc_pattaya like this.
  3. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

It’s not about men and women, it’s about power. I’ve had several #metoo encounters with senior level female professionals. Some of these new accusations are ludicrous as in its now a crime to hit on a stranger.

BobbyTwoTimes, drifter and tc_pattaya like this.
  4. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

Me too=Monkey see, Monkey do

wanderluster and ryan754326 like this.
  5. dikfore

dikfore Active Member

It's the Re-Puritanification of America. I keep hearing women saying, "men never hit on me or approach me". This shit is the cause. Feminism is neutering men. Speaking out about it in America will just get you shouted down for having an opposite opinion.

Not saying these guys are heroes for doing this to women, but it's swinging the pendulum a bit too far in the wrong direction.

6. tc_pattaya

Bill Burr with some sanity on this whole situation...

James.Master and ryan754326 like this.
  7. Pacanimal

Pacanimal Well-Known Member

They ARE great actresses Harvey's angels.png

8. tc_pattaya

9. whiteonrice

whiteonrice Well-Known Member

latest actress says weinstein assaulted her in 2015 . Then she went back a year later and he assaulted her again . He must of hypnotized her

billy fever and drifter like this.
  10. Pacanimal

Pacanimal Well-Known Member

She wanted the part, so she played a supporting roll.

11. lucalbert

lucalbert Well-Known Member

There were some girls in Patong, Bangkok and Pattaya (as well as all over Thailand and Cambodia) who offered me sexual favors for money, drinks, dinners, and/or conversations. I am feeling as maybe I've been used for my money....or maybe even my race....where do I file a grievance?!?!?!

billy fever, drifter, Skins and 5 others like this.
  12. retired&drifting

retired&drifting Well-Known Member

I see this as a positive for the average man. Right now the problem for average men in the rich countries is runaway hypergamy. Most of the women chasing a few guys, mostly based on facial looks. If thos

13. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

I don’t think hypergamy applies to men in rich countries. It’s a universal concept.

14. dikfore

dikfore Active Member

tc_pattaya likes this.
  15. whiteonrice

whiteonrice Well-Known Member

john hockenberry , well known news reporter.....accused of inappropriate email communication and an unsolicitated attempted kiss......HES IN A FUCKIN WHEELCHAIR

drifter likes this.
  16. dikfore

dikfore Active Member

Today on the news in the Bay Area California they mentioned new backlash. Women lobbyists are being refused meetings now by men for fear of accusations. I figure in a few years, the US will be like Japan. Men will just fear women for potential lawsuits, so they'll have virtual girlfriends on their Nintendo 3DS.

whiteonrice and drifter like this.
  17. tc_pattaya

Silicon Valley Is Sneaking Models Into This Year’s Holiday Parties
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aking-models-into-this-year-s-holiday-parties

18. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Since you asked (well actually you didn’t), here’s the coldest shit I ever read:

Women only want to be raped by men who can get away with it. Muslims and negro thugs for example.

They call it the Weinstein Effect, after all, not the Mohammad Effect or the Rayshawn Effect.

19. mistergrumpus

White Sharia or Islamic Sharia. Pick one. Or maybe some crazy future standoff Sharia Detente.

20. mistergrumpus

This is why Billy Graham (or Mike Pence in the present day) was never alone with a woman other than his wife. Goddamn ever for one second.

Therefore next we’ll see a lot of fellows getting hired as “ride-along’s” for rich/powerful men. A great new industry for recent male graduates!

Or just take their wives along with them all day on leashes.

whiteonrice and drifter like this.
meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines