What Country Has The Hottest Slavic Women?

Discussion in 'Women' started by Skins, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Skins

Skins Head Nigga in Charge Staff Member

New blog post up! Click HERE to read the post. For you guys who have traveled around Eastern Europe. What country has the hottest women? :)

french-bulldog-1254457_640.jpg

2. wanderluster

wanderluster Curry Bling Bling

Man I would KILL to get this gal in the pic. This the IDEAL chick for me. Hell I'd get married to her in a blink. Fuck me sideways! I have to jerk it NOW.

Skins likes this.
  3. DonTravolta

DonTravolta le spicy memer

Man eastern europe has so many fucking nice girls. I'd say that Czech rep. (not technically eastern europe), poland, slovakia, ukraine and russia have to share 1st place.

Skins and swissss like this.
  4. brockstar

brockstar Legendary Member

As I said before, I can see myself never setting foot in Europe and that's fine, but I definitely want to hit the Eastern block. From what I've seen online Romanians are damn sexy, Ruskies can very easy on the eyes as well. Isn't Mrs. President-elect Trump Eastern Euro, being from Slovenia?

Skins and swissss like this.
  5. Skins

Haha I know you like those small perfect titties. That pic was for you. :D

Too many countries to list. Guys can place their vote in a comment. I don't know shit about Europe but maybe someday I will go explore my roots! I have Hungarian blood. The girls are pretty for sure, but you know me... Yellow fever. :)

swissss and wanderluster like this.
  6. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Or rather, is there an Eastern European country that LACKS hotties? As far as I understand, no there isn't.

As we've discovered, for best results look for
    o mid-sized city
    o poverty
    o not as often-mentioned by tourists

Are there over 200,000 people? And you've never heard of the place? And no lonely planet guide? Well there you go.

For Russia for example, that means just about anywhere but Moscow and Petersburg. Siberia apparently the best. I've met some Siberian gals before and they were dreamy. Just gotta be ready to freeze.

Skins likes this.
  7. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

This thread has made me realize that I really have lost it. The girl in the article did nothing for me. I then started google searching "hot white girls" and they all look like 7's to me.

Then I G searched hot Japanese girls and got horny again.

I would be scared but Asians are cheaper. So I suppose this is a good thing!

Ghengis, BobbyTwoTimes and Skins like this.
  8. mistergrumpus

mistergrumpus I Ride My Bicycle To Church

Really it's down to whether you want children. If all you want is easy pussy-4-life, then obviously Asia. Otherwise, the best White wombs left are in Slaviland.

Skins likes this.
  9. Skins

Haha is that what you're seeking? A white womb? One step at a time there Grumpus! You're still young enough to have a little fun first.

10. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

I have never ventured that side, but have a mate that owns a condominium in Odessa, Ukaraine. According to him Odessan women are on different level of a different level of hot.

11. bobdobbs

bobdobbs El Bastardo Magnifico

But they're also a different level of ball-breakers from what I've heard. Eastern European women in general, that is.

Ghengis and wanderluster like this.
  12. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

If/when I go there it would just be for p4p........ one of those 10/10 (if that is possible) would certainly not love me for my looks or sparkling personality....it would definitely be short time love .LOL

13. bobdobbs

The amazing bodies/tits on them is a double-edged sword though: Fantastic during the short time you're with them, but forever sob-inducing once you get back to "regular" girls.

Dale likes this.
  14. Dale

Dale Well-Known Member

Story of my life....I often wonder if having traveled to Asia....and got full blown yellow-fever....if it was a blessing or a curse......all I ever think of is being back there again!
    You can't miss what you don't know.

BobbyTwoTimes likes this.
  15. bobdobbs

That's why I moved here. I couldn't take the day-to-day grind constantly thinking I could be banging a different asian girl every night. There's no way I could go back, regardless of all the bullshit that comes along with living in a somewhat retarded country. Every place has bullshit, but farm-fresh pussy makes it matter a lot less.

Ghengis and BobbyTwoTimes like this.
  16. wanderluster

Haha. Nice one. I have personal experience of this. An embarrassing one.

17. flashman

flashman A Gentleman & Deviant

I think i would want my daughters to be half Asian, but not my sons. They would look too feminine. The sons should be all Viking like me.

18. Skins

OK spill it Wander.

19. wanderluster

No fucking way.

20. Skins

Oh it must be a good story. Come on man. Finish off that bottle of whiskey and start typing. We're all brothers here. :)

agoda banner ad hotel best vpn 2017 tunnel bear sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines