What's your fantasy living arrangement?

Discussion in 'Women' started by Jey, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Jey

Jey Well-Known Member

A house/condo/villa with one really good girl? A different girl each day/week? Or a harem full of girls a la Playboy mansion where you pick and fuck whichever you like?

For me, I'd probably say I'd love an epic condo similar to what that Pimpshark guy always posted on Instagram. I'd have a rooftop pool/private jacuzzi for all my rumpy-pumpy parties.

Then, I'd have 3 live-in whores who take care of me/give sex... Then, I'd also bring different girls back whenever I want to. The 3 live in whores never get jealous because they're paid to be there (hey, its my fantasy :cool:). Then we basically have massive orgies and pool parties every day.

What about you lads?

Sean and Dazza like this.
  2. Raito

Raito Well-Known Member

I just want to be like Dan Bilzerian. :cool:

BobbyTwoTimes, tc_pattaya and Jey like this.
  3. Worldtraveler410

Worldtraveler410 New Member

I'd love 7 live in women so I can have a different one for every day of the week.

Ramblin' Man likes this.
  4. Mikefox

Mikefox Well-Known Member

Well to get a harem and rent a cool place is very achievable but if you want to find one really good women thats where it gets tricky:D

Chris, Ramblin' Man, Slip and 4 others like this.
  5. wolfsbane93

wolfsbane93 Well-Known Member

sounds complicated. my ideal would be a nice flat, not too expensive and like 3 or 4 max chicks to balance. outside of that, it gets way too complicated and possibly too expensive. i am working something in Phil to have the main girl and either the sister or the cousin...likely the cousin. Sister is way too close to home, even though this chick is quite flexible.

kev_head likes this.
  6. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

3 aspiring models / actresses and a rooftop fireplace and jacuzzi with the waves crashing in the distance. more than 3 is a bit much, and per plenty of previous thread posts, most guys are not psychologically fit to manage multiple women full time. I'm a mid-centurty mod guy, so kinda all over the place with preference to buildings vs homes and such, but I dont think thats where you were going with the question.

7. Jey

Jey Well-Known Member

Sure, I'd cover all aspects of the fantasy, even the parts of the buildings and homes. I'd love one of those awesome Spanish style villas in the Mediterranean in summer and winter back in SEA.
    I think more than 3 regulars would annoy me but at least I'd have the option to get more if I wanted and ditch any that piss me off.

8. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

That's my fantasy too, 2 or 3 bisexual live-in whores who don't get jealous, with all of us in a big condo. If you run the costs it's probably possible for an upper middle income guy to do, too. Let's see:

Live in gogo quality girl: 20k/month (x2) if she likes you (10k or even free if she's super into you). Otherwise maybe 50k

Big condo in Pattaya: Maybe 40k a month? I don't look at high end stuff often but I know you get a lot for your money here.

Side whores: maybe 1,500 a pop x 10

So 80k for the livins, 15,000 for the side girls, 40k for the condo. We're at 135k which is a little over $4,000 a month so far. All expenses counted you're probably at $7,000 or so.

9. Ghengis

Ghengis Well-Known Member

That sounds good but why would you want to keep a girl around if she wasn’t really into you? I think 10000 baht a month would be enough if they’re getting all their living expenses paid for then you could take one every month on 10000 baht shopping spree.
    I would pluck these girls out of the gym instead of bars and provide a free gym membership. They could have a very nice life but I wouldn’t tolerate anyone getting fat and lazy.

drifter and Sean like this.
  10. ryan754326

ryan754326 Well-Known Member

I’ve been advised against doing it in SEA, but if I could, I would live on a boat.

drifter likes this.
  11. Smiler

Smiler Active Member

Cunning!

12. drifter

drifter Possessing a well sized member

Very doable. Except for the biggest (hell, only) problem. The women. One girl=drama. Two or three, you can square or cube the drama. With girls and the headaches they cause, the drama goes up exponentially. And with 2-3 women constantly competing for your attention, always trying to one up each other, you’re gonna be playing daddy and referee all fricking day. Do you really want to waste a big portion on your day on girls. And not doing the fun stuff.

My recommendation. Take whoever you want (one, two or three girls) that do whatever you like (plain banging to BDSM, your call) from wherever. Get a room specifically for the activities. Enjoy. Pay the girls. Walk away.

Why would you invite drama and stress into your life.

Edit: you might find it fun to try, if only for the bragging rights, if you’re into that. I’m willing to bet few of you would continue that lifestyle longterm. And the financial costs would be the least of your reasons.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Chris and Sean like this.
  13. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

I’d like a 60’ catamaran, Crusing off shore around the islands of SE Asia.
    I’d have all female crew 3, that took care of travel, food and houskeeping logistics.
    The cat would accommodate me and 5 top shelf model type nymphos, maybe 2Thai and 3 Filipinas and me.
    The girls would all live on the cat’ and would be naked full-time, and all be bi-sexual friendly
    They’d get a nice monthly allowance with the promise to see the world.
    That’s my fantasy living arrangement I’m working towards

drifter, Ghengis and JohnnyB like this.
  14. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

You could put this together on a weekend. It’s very doable in Pattaya

drifter and Sean like this.
  15. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

You’re right drifter, the girl drama becomes a full time headache, not even worth bragging rights
    ...invest your money soundly, and occasionally take some profits to play with the girls. Plus Keep a low profile

drifter and Ghengis like this.
  16. JohnnyB

naked women walking around full-time gets old. eventually you will be telling them to put their clothes on when maintenance guys show up to fix your shit.

tc_pattaya and Ghengis like this.
  17. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Jonnyboy, you sound like you’re a plumber living in cold arse Philadelphia with no chicks within 50 miles...
    We’re talking fantasy on this thread. I might hire you to clean out the holding tank!
    I’ve done a few naked cruising bareboat with a girl friend, it never gets old mate

Ghengis likes this.
  18. kreth

kreth Well-Known Member

I want to live in a human zoo where I fuck beautiful women all day and night.

19. Ghengis

Ghengis Well-Known Member

I think if I was living with and fucking a bunch of beautiful women all the time I would get bored or easily annoyed with them. For me part of the enjoyment is the chase.
    Yeah I know, I’m a monger living in Pattaya so there’s really not much chase involved unless I’m after a non pro.

kreth, drifter, JohnnyB and 1 other person like this.
  20. JohnnyB

nope. live on the coast with a city house and beach home an hour away. legit forced to tell women to put on their clothes while i read on the deck.

meet sexy vietnamese girls online vietnam cupid online dating guide sexy thai girls online best dating site in the philippines